"First Heartbreak"

"Behind Her Perfection"

She was always envied by others.Her fortune,her intelligence,her beauty ,her popularity,and her position at the university always caught people's attention.The almost perfect girl Lee Jiyeon is the apple of the eye of many people.

You could say she have it all---all she could want...but behind her perfection are sorrows and loneliness for no one would dare to make friends with her.

She,as always,sitting under the shade of the tree with her bodyguards beside her.No one to talk to---she's all by herself.Yes,she's adored by many but she never had a friend---a real friend.

In spite of her beauty,she never experienced someone to ask her for a date except for his father.She never felt the feeling of someone giving her a flower for all the guys are afraid with her.

Sometimes,she felt so choked that she wanted freedom so badly.Who could blame her?She sometimes thought that all she has are the hindrance of her social aspect.But how will she make all these things go away?If only someone would listen to all her whimpers and understand it.It would have been better.

Just then one day,a new student arrived from a foreign country.She never thought that this guy would change her life.Days passed,they became friends and became more fond of each other every single day they were together.She received a flower from a guy for the very first time and get asked for a date.All she had been praying for are beginning to get answered.

He was her only friend---her real frien.d.Sha treasured him very much and a love began to grow inside her hear.She felt this certain kind of happiness for the first time.The feeling of not knowing what to do when he smiles at her,and the blushing f the cheeks when he kissed her forehead goodnight.

She fell in love with a guy named Kim Myung Soo---an average student sent to U.S to study,but sent back to Korea because he had been participating some gangs in there.

But she didn't mind when she knew the truth.She saw something in him that creates spark.He was nice,caring and warm to her.His innocent and angelic face would turn darkness into a spring morning.

She was waiting for him under the shade of the tree.But this time,no more bodyguards.She felt safe with him.She waited and waited but he didn't arrive.She was about to call him when he received a text from him."Don't wait for me..."

**Why?**she keeps on thinking.She just walked into her car and went inside.She started the engine and drove the car slowly.When she passed on a restaurant,someone caught her eye.It was Myung Soo.But Jiyeon didn't smile when she saw him,instead,a tear fell from her eye.She stopped the car and stared at the girl Myung Soo's arm wrapped into.

She almost forgot.She's only his friend.Why did she ever thought that she and Myung Soo would be more than friends?It is impossible.

Even though Myung Soo treated her as a normal person,she will always be the girl envied and feared by others.

It was her first heartbreak---it was painful but she have to endure it.She fell in love with him,she suffers the consequences.But in spite of all the things that happened,she wanted to thank him for letting her experience she'd been wanting to feel for a long time.

Maybe someday...there will be someone who will accept and love her for real...

~~THE END!~~