Revealed

Sweet Romance

The store was silent. It is fast reaching midnight. "Is it clear?" Bom asked her three friends. 'Yes, follow me," said Chaerin. Bom,Chaerin,Dara and Minji were normal human girls who were the best of friends. They, however one day met an old hag which cursed them to be mannequins for life unless they can find true love, or their curse would never be broken. The four girls have been mannequins for three years already and have since given up hope that they would find true love. They would be mannequins for the store in the day, but will turn into humans at night. "When is this curse going to be broken?" Dara complained. " I hated that we would always have to sneak in the night and we are unable to go out for shopping! Aish......! Curse that old hag!!!!!!" yelled Dara, a little tooo loudly....

"Shhhhh.... we are going to be found out if you don't keep quiet Dara! And please stop whining! At least we are together and who knows, one day our curse may be broken." said Chaerin. "Yes unnie, be optimistic! Someday I am sure we will find true love...." Minji the maknae said.

Meanwhile........ a certain 4 boys are in bed.....

"Seungri can you please shut up? I can't sleep with you keeping on babbling about the girls in your university... I know they are pretty but please it is time to sleep now or we will be late for the interview tomorrow. and you very well know that we would need the money to support ourselves during our stay here," said Jiyong. Jiyong, TOP, Seungri and Daesung were on a vacation during the summer holidays before the next semester of school starts.Wanting to support themselves, they decided to take a job. Fortunately, they found a kind man who decided to give them a chance and called them for an interview for night shift at a store.

"Okay okay I will keep quiet...." said Seungri, " you do not need to yell at me like that! Hmph!" he huffed. " Yah! how dare you talk to your hyung like that? You will pay for it!" Jiyong said. Knowing Jiyong's temper, Seungri quickly apologised and kept his mouth shut. Soon, the four guys were fast asleep.

 

 

 

Hello everyone! This is my first fanfic and I seriously do not know if it is good.... Please feedback on what I need to improve and subscribe if you like it please! Thank you everyone! :) Luv you all who read my fanfic!~