DUN DUN DUN.... OwO

Best Enemies Forever?

Jiyeon's POV: 

Today we had a new kid in our class. His name is Kim Myungsoo. He looks nice. Not to mention.....H O T!!!!! OmO i cant wait to talk about him at lunch with Suzy!!!

Class started in a few minutes and Ms. Lee was talking to us about the theory of evolution. I swear we went over this topic like two months ago!!! That is one thing i hate about school, like seriously i freaking understand what your trying to tell me!!! Can we move on to the next topic now?? Jeeezzz thinking about this makes me angry!!

ANYWAYS........

I looked over at Myungsoo, yes i call him myungsoo. I dont like calling him L. I dont know why but it just doesnt feel comfortable to call him L. He was sleeping on the desk. He was so freaking lucky Ms. Lee didnt see him or else he'll get lunch detention!! Thats not fair!! Everytime i try to sleep in class, i get yelled at and have to stay afterschool to clean the room.

After the bell rang, i lazily got my up from the chair and waited for Suzy to put her stuff in her bookbag before we left to go to our next class.

We walked to our next class and arrived right before the bell rung. We had chemistry with Mr. Kwon. This is actually one of my favorite classes. And Mr. Kwon is such a good teacher too!! He likes to joke around and never fails to make me laugh.

A few minutes after class started, the door swung open and someone stepped in.

 

Suzy's POV:

We were at chemisry and class already started when there was a noise in the front. The door swung open. I wonder who it is. I looked up and saw someone familiar.

Kim Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I walked into the classroom and everyone was staring at me. Why are you staring at me like that?? Do i have something on my face??

"Who do we have here?" the teacher said.

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. The transfered kid." i told him.

"New kid, huh? First day here and your late already?" he said staring dead at me.

"I got lost while finding the room" i said back to him rather annoyed.

The teacher sighed before saying "Well, my name is Mr. Kwon. Nice to meet you, young man. You may sit in the back."

While i walked to the back where my seat was, girls were staring at me winking and doing cute stuff. EWWW HOW DISGUSTING!!! Finally i got to my seat. Before i sat down, i realized something. The girl who sat next to my seat. She looks familiar... 


Sowwie for not updating >< I had alot of exams and now, i'm tired OwO 

Well, there you go ^-^ Ppyong~