Oh My School

HelLo BaBy ( J+J+J+J Version )

Author's POV

 

Today is the big day ! ' Oh My School ' show will be having their last episode . They invite a lot of Idols to come , to make it more interesting to watch and they wanted it to be special for everyone , 'cause it's their last filming . Group by group can be seen , wearing their teams Colors . Before , they we're given a time to chose which color will they going to wear . These are the colors ; White , Blue , Violet , Yellow ang Green . Jiyeon's team we're on the white , her teammates are ; Yoseob as the group leader , Junhyung , Joon , JB , and Jinwoon for the boys and for the girls ; Eunjung , Boram , Hyorin and Ailee for the girls . 30 minutes , before they start . The MC's we're given them a time to make a yell for their group . After 15 minute's of making a yell , everyone is ready to start the show . First group's yell , White team ...

 

= White Team =

= And so on ... =

 

They start the show with an introduction of by teams . The game has 10 different games , like ; Running , Wrestling , Dougeball etc. First Game , dougeball . White vs. Violet team . The game is 10 on 10 . 10 minutes after , Jiyeon , Boram , Yoseob and Junhyung who left on the white team while on the violet them , there we're only 3 three members left . One member of the Violet team accidentally hit real hard on Jiyeon's head . Yoseob , as the leader , quickly cheked is Jiyeon was alright . Then After the game , white team wins ! The MC's let White and Violet team to rest first 'cause the other 4 teams will be having a new round for the game . White team deicided to make an Circle , for they can know talk and make friends with each other .

 

Yoseob : Jiyeon-ahh , are you really alright ? ( he asked Jiyeon who we're just beside him )

Jiyeon : Yah ! Oppa . Who already asked me like 100 times already ( she joke ) Im really okay and it's just an accident ( She smile at Yoseob )

Yoseob : Neh ?!  Hehe , Im just concerned ! Ya , know ?! ..

Junhyung : Ya , Yang Yoseob ! Don't make a face like that ! You look like a Pabo ^ Silly ^ . ( They all laugh )

Yoseob : see , because of this handsome face ! They laugh ..

Eunjung : Ler's all be friends and start knowing each other !

Yoseob : that's a good idea !

Jiyeon : let me start ! Anyong  im Jiyeon !

Hyorin : Yah ! We know you already . 
Jiyeon : like they know you already ?! ( Joked )

Hyorin : YAH ! RIAN-ahh ! .

JB : Ohh , someone is calling Jiyeon by her Dream high 2 name ! ..

Ailee : Aigoo , we used to call her that !

Jinwoon : Nahh , she's not Jiyeon !

Joon : What do ou mean ? .

Jinwoon : ( slightly standing up ) 'CAUSE JIYEON , IS THE PIG FAT DINASOUR !!! ( then he quickly run , cause he know that Jiyeon will kill him )

Jiyeon : YAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You UGLY OPPA ! COME BACK HERE  ( then she chased Jinwoon )

Boram : i agree with Jinwoon . Jiyeon is a DINASOUR ! .

Eunjung : Yah ! Why do you say so ?

Boram : Look how she eats , not minding if she gets fat or what and look at her face when she's angry .

JB : That's right ! When we're filming together , im so afraid to 'cause she easily get's angry .

Hyorin : Even though Jiyeon is like that , i like her personality .

Joon : that's why , many Idol Guys wanted to date her .

Eunjung : that's true ! And i know one guy that really like to date Jiyeon 

All : ( ^ curious ^ ) who ?!

Eunjung : ( she was about to say the name of the GUY , but Boram Quickly covered Eunjung's Mouth )

Boram : She was just joking . Don't mind her .

Yoseob : Is that so ? But we wanna know Boram noona , hehe .

Boram : Aigoo , we can't tell you guys .

 

^ SOMEOEN IS JUST LISTENING , not wanting to hear anything about Jiyeon suitor ^

 

Author's POV

 

Finally the show ends , and the Idols Bid their goobye to each team and eachother . A day has come again and more BEAUTIFUL day's to come on Jiyeon's life , after this day .

 

= Here are some of their appearance on ' Oh My School ' =

 

 

=================

Please COMMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!