Chapter 2

We're Meant Together (G-Minor CP)

News Headline

Rian-Yoojin Couple : The Couple announced to tie knot at the end of the month

Today at the press confence, the star couple had announced that they will get married at the end of April. Although it’s so sudden, but the rockstar, Jin Yoojin explained, “I’ve been in love with her for these past years but I’m only found out now that she loves me too. So, I decided to propose her and she accepted it.”

The actress, Rian also looked all smile during the press conference. When the reporters asked her about her feeling on their upcoming marriage, she answered, “I can’t lie that I’m don’t feel nervous but I believe in him. Indeed, I’m so happy that he also had realized my feeling to him.”

The stars had been good friends for past years but never had rumored of dating.

The wedding also will be attended by their schoolmates Kirin Super Idol’s members, Nana, Siwoo, Hongju, Ailee and Uibong, top producer JB, Broadway director Shin Haesung and a lot of other Korean and international stars.

What a fairytale love story and wedding for them,right?

*End of April, the day of wedding ceremony*

All of their friend from Kirin High School alumni and some of close friends of both stars attended the wedding ceremony held in a luxurious wedding hall in Seoul Hilton Hotel. Jin Yoojin looked stunning in his tuxedo greeted  the wedding guest.

In bride waiting room, Rian waited nervously in her designer-made wedding gown with her mother. Suddenly, her friends from Kirin Art High School alumni went into the room to see her. Nana, Ailee, Siwoo, Hong Ju, JB, Uibong, Lee Seul, Soondong and Haesung congratulated her in unison.

“Wah, Rian-ah, you looked stunning today,” praised Ailee, who sat next to her.

“I can’t believe that you and Yoojin will be the first among us to get married,” teased Nana.

“Never thought that both of you will fall in love with each other. You’ll be the dorkiest star couple,” added JB, who smiling widely to her. Deep in heart, he regret for letting her go and break his heart. But she seemed more happier when she is Yoojin.

They continuously and made her laugh making her nervousness disappeared. She miss all her friends and thankful that their presence helped her a lot.

“Ya, Rian-ah, you looked less nervous that Yoojin today.” said Uibong.

Hong ju added, “Right, Yoojin earlier looked very nervous and pale. I’m afraid that he may collapse anytime if something goes wrong today.”

“So, you should do well today. Don’t trip on your own gown,” said Siwoo, gaining smack from Rian and laughter erupted from others.

“The ceremony will begin shortly. The bride should prepare,” Rian’s mum suddenly interrupted them. All of them left the room after wishing goodluck to Rian.

The wedding was emceed by Uibong and Hongju and the officiator was Haesung father.

“The bride will enter now.” Rian appeared at the entrance with her wedding veil. She so much resembled a goddess. All audience awed for her beauty including Yoojin himself.

Then, she arrived at parlor and get hand in hand with Yoojin. “You looked wonderful today,” whispered him. “Thanks,” she replied.

“Today we’ll witness the joining of two souls, Lee Jikyung and Jin Yoojin.” The officiator continued until both of them exchanging their vows.

“Now I shall pronounce you as man and wife. You may kiss the bride.”

Yoojin leaned in to kiss but hesitated a moment, knowing that a lot of audience watching them. Rian realized he’s hesitating, wrapped her hands around his neck and leaned to kiss him instead. Yoojin was shocked himself but kiss her back then.

The audience applauded for them. The couple turned around and bowed to the audience.

“Thank you for willing to be at my side. I promise I’ll treasure you forever,” he held her hands tightly.

“De, thanks to you too. I’ll love you forever,” she replied him with a smile.

 

_______________________________

Thanks for reading everyone. I will try to come up with more interesting story after this.