The Revelation

Drunken Secrets

It had been a week since the filming of the teaser for our duet and things had gotten weird. Not between us, but with the other members. They thought that we looked like a real couple a little too much. We kept telling them it was just for the duet, just fanservice but they weren't convinced. In fact, neither was I...

It was about a year since that time, that time we were both a little too drunk. Drunk enough for me to start telling all my secrets, even ones I didn't know I had.

'Yoseobbie, did you know that my real name being embarrassing wasn't the only reason why I changed it?' I hiccuped, grinning at my own secret.

'Really Hyung? Why else then?' He grinned back at me.

'Well, I am actually a reallyyy big fan of Lee Jun Ki so I wanted to have the same name as him.' I revealed, giggling like a fangirl. He looked at me grinning even more.

'Do you have any other good secrets?' And then came the secret even I didn't know...

'There is. Hic! I like you Yoseob. Hic!' Came my slurred reply as I passed out on the table leaving Yoseob staring at me in complete shock, my confession having sobered him up instantly.


The day after the incident I pretended that nothing happened and that I was too drunk to remember everything. Yoseob told me I told him secrets, but left out the last - and most surprising - secret. After my drunken proclaimation I had come to release that it was more true than I thought, so I couldn't help but feel embarrassed around Yoseob. To hide my embarrassment, and for my own personal gain, I overcompensated and acted even closer and more affectionate with him. We eventually became far closer than before, which is exactly what lead to this predicament, and it was really had to deny something I wanted to become real.

---

I didn't want Junhyung or the others to find out, but one night about a year ago he had confessed to me when we were drunk. The next day he said he didn't remember what he did so I didn't mention it. In reality I wanted to tell him I knew, because if he hadn't passed out I was going to confess too. So this past year whilst we've been closer than ever that's all that's been on my mind. Now with the other members' comments I'm finding it hard. I want to say 'I wish we were!' but even though he confessed, I know he only thinks of us like brothers, he was drunk afterall. So it would never happen.

A knock at the door brought me out of my thoughts, I got up and went to answer it. It was Doojoon hyung.

"Doojoon-ah what's up?" I smile at him cheerily, hiding my previous conversation with myself. He looked serious. I wonder what was wrong?

"We need to talk." He replies pushing his way into my room bringing me with him. He then shuts the door and turns to face me. "Tell me seriously, are you and Junhyung dating?" He said as he looked me straight in the eye, still serious himself. I just stared, I knew it wasn't true but I couldn't say anything, I wanted it to be true. "Look, I wont get angry or anything, but you need to tell us, your bandmates, your friends. Otherwise we can't protect you against any negative press." He put his hand on my shoulder and looked at me in a way that gestured me to say something.

"I...um..."

The door swung open, this time it was Junnie, would Doojoon continue asking if we were dating now? 

"Ah! Junhyung, I was looking for you!" Doojoon smiled, waving his hand to gesture for him to come and join us. "So as I was saying, are the two of you dating? You need to tell us." He continued. I felt my face burn again, why was he doing this! He could just drop it and still protect us from the press, there was no need to make me feel like this!

"Uhh, I...Umm...We-"

I was then cut off by Junhyung, "Yes, we are dating."

--

And that is chapter one! I hope you all enjoyed it ^^ chapter two will be up tomorrow! Comments and subscriptions would be appreciated, thank you! <3