Final

Anniversaries

 

I had to be honest. I had no clue what I was doing right now. I merely wanted to cook for me and my boyfriend since it was our first anniversary but I had completely forgotten that I didn’t know how to cook. I couldn’t even spread butter on a bred, how the hell was I supposed to prepare steak for him? I let out a heavy sigh and instantly regretted listening to the advice of the maknae. I really should stop talking with him about my relationship.

I took the fork in my hand and poked the meat a few times, checking if it was done yet. I was cooking it for nearly an hour but it had no effect. It was just as raw as I had bought it from the grocery store. When I look back now I should have asked the sales assistant for some advice on how to cook a proper meal. I flipped the meat over a few times, I had even added more oil to it, but nothing changed. “Start cooking?” I let out a whimper when I didn’t get an answer and immediately felt stupid for talking to a chunk of raw meat.

“ that ” I eventually gave up. Who cared about that freaking meal anyway? We would end up in bed either way so why was I even struggling with it. I let out a small whimper at my incapability and took the pan of the cooker. I bluntly stared at it, blinking a few times when I suddenly noticed that I haven’t even turned it on. My jaw dropped and felt my fist clenching. I couldn’t believe that I had forgotten to do such a simple thing and was again reminded of what a big failure I actually was. I let out a sigh as I the cooker and renewed my attempt in preparing a wonderful dinner for me and my boyfriend. I hope he will like it. He better like it.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I felt someone’s nose nuzzling to my neck. I immediately knew it was Himchan and let out a whimper as I felt humiliation overcome me. He would banter me about it for the rest of the day. that, he would do it for the rest of my life. I was mortified.

“Are you trying to cook?” he chuckled and I shoved him away from me. I was mad at that stupid piece of meat anyway and I really didn’t need him to make fun of me for my ‘cooking skills’. “Look, if you are going to make fun of me than you can go and eat dinner somewhere else.” I hoped that I had clarified my point but it appeared that I didn’t. He looped his arm in mine, pulling me away from the cooker and pressed his lips against mine. I had no clue why he was kissing me but I knew better than to question that any longer. I wrapped my arm around his waist and pressed him flush against my chest, he pulled away though. A small whimper escaped from my lips and I pouted at him but he simply stuck his tongue out at me.

“Let me cook it. You can set the table?” He released himself from my grasp and gradually walked towards the cooker. Had he just told me to set the table? I was working my off just to surprise him and he simply told me to set the table? That obnoxious bastard. I gradually lost my temper and grabbed a hold of his arm, pulling him back to me. I glared at him and somehow I was fairly certain that he should have been scared at this moment but he was smirking at me instead.  “What’s the matter Yonggukkie~?” he ran his fingers up to my collarbone and I instantly winced under his touch. I tried to remain calm though. I didn’t want him to see what a single touch of his was doing to me. He leaned in closer to me and planted soft kisses along my jaw up to my ear. My grip gradually loosened and the second I felt him on my earlobe I had fully given in.

He released my earlobe with a rather loud plop and cuddled into my chest. I found it amazing how he was able to change from y into sweet in a split of a second and I figured that I found it utterly endearing. I ran my fingers through his blond hair and planted a kiss to the side of his head. I didn’t want to cook any longer. I would rather have with him. I slightly pouted at my thoughts and deliberated whether I should just abduct him into the bedroom and him until both of us were satisfied. I hesitated a bit longer until I finally clinched for the latter. I lifted him off the ground and in an instant he wrapped his legs around my waist, afraid that he would fall down and I couldn’t help but chuckle at his cuteness. He shot a glare at me when he realized what I was up to but didn’t struggle which I assumed meant that he had agreed with my intention.

I walked a bit faster now and instantly threw him on the bed the second I had closed the door behind me. I forced my shirt up my head and tried to get rid of my pants but stopped my motions when I saw him observing me. He had crossed his arms over his chest, with his eyebrow raised at me and somehow I felt my cheeks blush slightly.

“What’s wrong? Aren’t you going to..uh..take your clothes off?” I felt utterly stupid in this moment and desired nothing more than the ground to swallow me up. I was such a boyfriend. “I want my steak.” He seemed adamant in his decision. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled my shirt back on. I should really try to control my ual urges. A relationship apparently doesn’t only consist of . There was also this thing called ‘Romantic’. I wasn’t really found of it but I loved Himchan way too much to be selfish.

“Fine you’ll get your steak~”
___________________

Seriously I have no idea why I wrote this story. 
Oh well.. ~

I like that couple a lot because of their name. BangHim.. seriously it's killing me. But you know what's even funnier? BangHimUp. :D
Even the gif looks so wrong. Are you enjoying Yongguk's presence Himchannie~?