I want you.

Wish

"Happy birthday!" Min Seul hugged Jin Hyo but she refused it. She pushed her aside.

"Yaa! You don't have to push me that hard!" Min Seul rubbed her . She crashed on the land. She get up and handed out a teddy bear. A grinned plastered on her face.

Jin Hyo looked her in disgust and pulled her inside, "Why are you here?" she let a heavy sigh and threw herself on the couch. Min Seul placed the teddy bear beside her best friend. "It's my best friend birthday! You don't welcome me? Huh?" Min Seul threw her a pillow. Jin Hyo nodded, "Yah~ whatever. I'm not in mood," Jin Hyo left her and made a syrup for her. Min Seul took the remote control and changed the channel. Jin Hyo was already grown up as a teenage girl but still watching 'Power Puff Girls'. She shook her head lightly and tuned in MTV.

Jin Hyo came and placed a mug of syrup infront of Min Seul. Min Seul peered inside the mug. "What's this?" "A drink?" Jin Hyo answered pissed. Min Seul laughed and took a sip. "Oh yeah, I used pipe water on doing that, sorry." Min Seul choked and glared her fiercely. "No boiled water?" Min Seul cooly wiped . "No. Mom didn't left any." Min Seul rolled her eyes and walked out to kitchen to boil water.

Jin Hyo changed back the channel to cartoon network and suddenly. Her cell phone played 'hello by SHINee'. "honey, please help mommy clean out grandma's room? TY & HB <3 - mom" Jin Hyo lowered his head, 'it's my birthday and no one seems care.' Jin Hyo wiped the screen of her cell phone. The wallpaper was Jonghyun. She stole the picture from his facebook.

---

"Min Seul-ah, do you mind to clean under the bed? I afraid there's lizard down there!" Jin Hyo pushed Min Seul to the bed after they cleaned the floor. Min Seul shook her head lightly and peeked under the bed. She placed her hand under the bed and touched something. She pulled it out.

''Wishes box?'' Jin Hyo asked and opened it. They were so stunned to see things inside it! It was a diamond ring. "Is this your grandma stuff? I don't dare to touch it! It might be cursed!!!" Jin Hyo smirked and slid the ring into her fingers where suddenly smoke came out. Both of them cough and a genie came out, "Oh damn, who's calling me out this time anyway?" the genie complained. "well, me?" Jin Hyo answered. The genie lazily looked her, "I'm your genie. Key. And what's the thing that you wish for?" Jin Hyo jumped happily. However Min Seul who was at the corner looked anxious.

"I want you..." "STOP! Don't wish for me!!" key yelled. "WHAT?!" Jin Hyo shouted panicked. "uh-oh, your wish."

---

"Okay, you wish me out!" Key sighed heavily. "What do you mean?" "you should just say the wish, no need to make a sentence." Key muttered. Jin Hyo turned behind her, "Min Seul-ah? Where is she?" she looked worried. Key suddenly smirked, "Well~" he pushed and pinned Jin Hyo hands to the wall. "Look me in the eyes." Jin Hyo was stunned. Her heart beat skipped. Key smirked again and then said the magic word and TING!

---

No more Kim Jonghyun in her life. Jin Hyo was now happy with his new boyfriend, Kim Ki Bum. "oh well, at least she's happy." Min Seul said unhappy to be keep in the diamond ring. She could see them from the ring but they did not. Since the real genie was out, someone had to replace him and since Min Seul was the only audience that night, she had to replace Key.

"Key, I love you." "Well baby, me too." and the light was off. "oh, not again." Min Seul shook her head. "PLEASE, DO NOT MAKE A NOISE!!!" Min Seul exclaimed from the ring.

THE END

~~~

Bad? Good? lol. Thank you for reading <333 *flying kisses*