Hate, but Love

Hate, but Love

 

           G-Dragon      was walking the familiar steps to the hospital. She went in and saw the sick or the injured. They stared at her with envy. They wanted to be her, to be healthy.

          He now stood in front of the familiar door. R027. He walked in to see his almost lifeless friend IU.

          He sat down in the chair next to the bed and stared at   IU     .

          He glared as she felt the familiar hatred, as he looked at his best friend.

          He did not hate IU   because of how beautiful she was compared to his plainness. She was to humble to accept she was probably the most beautiful girl out there.

He did not hate her for her kind and gentle nature compared to his hardcore ‘if you stare at me too much, your dead’ nature.

No he hated her for what she did.

                                        Flashback

“Go away!” IU cried as she pushed G-Dragon down. “Go away! You’re just an ugly no-good boy!” Each word stabbed his heart. Tears started rolling down to his cheek. “Fine, I hate you too!” he yells, while running away. But he never looked back to see the sadness in IU eyes.

 End

But that wasn’t why he hated her. What came after did the trick.

Flashback

 G-Dragon stomped right back. He was sad before, but now he was angry.  He felt anger toward her. He toyed wither his feelings to make him think they were friends, but not anymore. Now he would make her pay.

 He heard rustling and quickly jumped in the bushes. He looked to see what made that sound. What he saw made her stop breathing.

 A large man that seemed oddly familiar was holding IU by the cuff of her shirt. “Where is G-Dragon.” he froze. He saw IU dart her eyes toward the bushes where he was hiding. For a second he thought she was going to tell him where he was hiding, but what she said made his eyes widen. “I don’t know. And even if I knew, I wouldn’t tell you.” As she said that her eyes locked on with his ‘Run’ yelled her eyes. ‘Run’.

And that was what he did.

He ran and ran until he reached the police station.

 That was when it finally hit him. He was trying to protect him. She knew that the man was after him. He didn’t know how, but she knew. She said those mean things to protect him.

He was crying when she reached the police station and explaining what happened to the police officers.

When they reached the place, they saw IU unconscious, beaten to a bloody pulp.

End

That was why he felt bitterness. That was why he felt anger and hatred. Because of that.

He hated how she always tried to take someone else’s burdens. He hated that she always protected others.

Even, if she had to play the bad guy. She would rather have the people she loves hate her than for them to get hurt.

But what he hated the most is the thing he hates about IU is also what he loves about her.