Bowling

I Was Completely Okay... Until I Met the Choi Brothers

When I got home from volleyball, I immediately showered and started getting ready for going out wih Siwon. I wanted to have a lot of fun tonight for sure.

He had texted me earlier saying it was more fun to wear white and neon colors there, so I had picked out my outfit accordingly: white v-neck t-shirt, denim miniskirt, neon converse shoes, neon orange lace headband, neon blue glasses, and a bunch of fun neon jewelry. http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/I%20Was%20Completely%20Okay%20Until%20I%20Met%20the%20Choi%20Bros/Fashion/emmabowling.png

As I straightened my hair in my room, Alexa walked in. "Emmy, are you going out on a date?" she asked.

"You could call it that, yeah." I nodded.

"Are you going out with Top?"

My heart sank. I looked at my sister. "Lex, you know I'm not talking to him. I told you about this."
"Oh..." Alexa nodded. "Are you going out with Siwon?"

I nodded. "Yes I am."

Alexa smiled. "I like him! He's really nice and tall and he gives me piggy back rides and he puts me on his shoulders and hes really fun, Emmy!" she jumped up on my bed.

I laughed. "I know, Alexa. That's why I'm going out with him."

I finished straightening my hair, I did my makeup, and as I was placing a head band in my hair, I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" Mom called up to me.

"It's Siwon, Lex! Go say hi!" I smiled.

Alexa smiled hugely and ran downstairs.

"Well, aren't you a great sight for sore eyes! Come on in!" I heard my mom exclaim.

I looked at the clock. It was five-thirty. I didn't think he would be here this early.

I heard talking downstairs, but it was faint. I did hear my mom say "Of course. She's getting ready upstairs."

"Mom, don't send him up!" I groaned, fixing my eyeliner. I heard footsteps, and I groaned. "I'm so sorry, I'm almost done. Just let me-"

"I'm not Siwon." a deep bass voice said behind me.

I literally froze. Then, I slowly turned around. "T-Top.... What are you doing here?" I felt my face grow red.

"You left this at my house. In my room, actually." TOP said plainly, setting a sweatshirt of mine on my bed. He cleared his throat. "So you're going out with Siwon tonight?"

I nodded, now mad because that's all he had to say. "To the bowling alley. Should be pretty fun. And you know, I'm allowed to since I have your permission." I scoffed.

"Emma, believe me, you'll be happy. It wouldn't have worked out." TOP sighed.

I glared at him. "Yeah, because, you know, I do kiss every guy in sight. I mean, I can't get away from them! Especially the Chois!"

TOP looked ashamed. "I was angry, alright?"

I scoffed. "Why are you here, anyway?"

"I just wanted to see if you were really going out with Siwon." TOP said, looking at the floor.

"You know, if you're gonna tell me not to date him, I'm going to ignore you, because last week you told me to date him. And now I want to."

"You-you do?" TOP asked, looking at me.

I put my hands on my hips. "By the looks of it, yeah I do."

TOP nodded slowly. "I'll... I'll let you finish getting ready then."

"'Kay bye." I said simply, turning around to fix my makeup.

Because I knew I was about to cry.

He left, and I fanned my face. Don't start crying. Don't do it.

I calmed myself down, and looked at myself through the mirror. I looked fine. I guess Mason and Mom were right.... I have lost some weight. My size small v-neck shirt was a little loose on me.

I heard the doorbell ring again, and I heard my mom answer it. "Siwon! It's so great to see you!" she smiled.

"Hello, Mrs. Moore. How've you been?" I heard Siwon reply politely.

"Oh, you know, I've been great. The job is going well, and I'm around the kids a lot."

"That's good." Siwon nodded.

I hurried downstairs, and there Siwon was, talking to my mom, Alexa on his shoulders. I smiled to myself. He was really good with kids. My mom had Ayden on her hip.

Siwon was dressed in a neon green v-neck t-shirt, white skinny jeans, neon blue converse, neon orange glasses, and a neon purple watch. http://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n620/BigBangGirl1624/I%20Was%20Completely%20Okay%20Until%20I%20Met%20the%20Choi%20Bros/Fashion/siwonbowling.png

"Hey. Ready to go?" I smiled.

Siwon smiled when he saw me. "I sure am. Let's go."

Siwon set down Alexa.

"Ooh, wait." Mom said as Siwon and I stepped towards the door. "Let me get you some money, Emma-"

"That won't be necessary, Mrs. Moore." Siwon smiled. "I got it. I mean, the gentleman always does pay."

Mom smiled. "Well isn't that sweet. Curfew is midnight, Emma. Have fun you two."

"But it's a school night." I said, surprised.

Mom shrugged. "You don't have a game tomorrow. Have fun."

"Okay. Bye." I nodded.

"Nice seeing you, Mrs. Moore." Siwon said.

"By, Siwon!" Alexa exclaimed, waving as we walked down the porch.

Siwon waved, and we walked over to his car. He opened the door for me, then got in himself.

"So this is a date." I said.

Siwon bit his lip nervously as he backed the car out of the driveway. "I'm sorry. If you don't want it to be I-"

"No, it's fine." I smiled softly, though my heart was aching. "Thanks for asking me out."

"Thanks for accepting the offer." Siwon chuckled.

"So, I'm about to feel awkward." I sighed.

"Why?" Siwon asked, glancing at me.

"Oh, you know, Girls Generation doesn't hate me or anything."

"Sooyoung doesn't hate you." Siwon pointed out. "And you'll be next to me the whole time, so they can't be mean to you. And I'll make sure they'll know to not mess with you."

"I'm not afraid of them." I shrugged. "I could knock out any one of them wih one punch."

Siwon laughed. "Very true."

We pulled into the bowling alley parking lot, and we both got out. As soon as I was by his side, Siwon put his arm around me and we walked into the building.

I liked being close to Siwon like this. He made me feel protected.

Inside, it was really cool. Since there were black lights, we glowed inside. It was all really bright and neon.

"Oh, there is everyone." Siwon nodded to the bowling alley on the edge. It was full of Super Junior and Girls Generation.

Siwon led me over there, arm still around me. He smiled at everyone. "Hey, guys."

"Hey, Siwon. Hey Emma." Kyuhyun and Donghae smiled. They were both dressed similar to Siwon.

All of Super Junior was here, which included Yesung, Leeteuk, and Heechul.

Immediately, as soon as they said my name, Girls Generation all turned to look at me, Jessica immediately frowning and crossing her arms. Sooyoung smiled slightly at me, so I smiled back.

"Let's go get our shoes." Siwon said, squeezing my shoulder lightly.

I nodded, and we walked over to the shoe rental. We got our shoes, and walked back over to the group. I definitely felt a little awkward.

I tied my shoes while Shindong put our names up on the scoring board. "You guys better look out. I'm a beast at bowling."

"No, you're a beast at eating our pizza we get when we bowl." Ryowook joked.

"Oh, yeah, that too." Shindong smirked.

I laughed. He could be rude and a ert sometimes, but other times he was fun to be around.

"I believe it's ladies first." Kyuhyun commented when we were all ready. I was sitting in between him and Siwon.

First Jessica bowled. She hit one pin and then got a gutter ball. As she walked back to her seat, she gave me the death stare. I just innocently watched Tiffany bowl.

As the girls took their turns, I leaned back against the chair and watched. This did remind me a lot of home. We used to always bowl.

Pretty soon it was my turn, so I got up, and grabbed one of the bowling balls. "It's okay of you get a gutter ball, Emma. That won't change anythig between us." Siwon joked.

"Oh, wow. You really don't have any faith in me." I laughed. "Just watch."

I did the usual steps, bowled, and... Strike!

"Damn!"Shindong exclaimed. "Beauty, brains, and talent! You got yourself a good one there, Siwon-ie!"

"I know." Siwon smiled at me as I sat down and Kyuhyun got up for his turn.

I looked around and saw Jessica looking at me while leaning over to whisper in Tiffany's ear. I rolled my eyes. "You know,'if you want to talk behind my back, you can always just tell me out front instead of cowering and whispering to you little posse."

Jessica looked at me, shocked I had said anything. Siwon put his hand on my knee. "Emma, think about what you're doing..."

"I know what I'm doing." I nodded, crossing my arms and looking at Jessica. "I'm pretty sure I've been called everything already, so whatever you say obviously won't hurt. Call me a ? I've been called that. A ? Yeah, Top called me that a week ago. So bring it on."

"Seunghyun called you that?" Siwon asked me, shocked.

I nodded.

Jessica looked at me and tossed her hair back. "You don't deserve to hang out with our group. You're an outsider. You don't deserve Siwon. You played him."

"Oh, just shut up, Jessica." Siwon suddenly snapped. "Stop saying things that aren't true. I'm tired of you think I'll get back together with you by you saying no one deserves me. If its anything... I don't deserve Emma, and I'm lucky she's with me right now. So back off and let me and Emma have a nice time." Siwon glared at Jessica and put his arm around my shoulders. "And by the way, you are a . And a . Not anyone else."

Everyone gasped, and I even looked at Siwon, shocked. He never put anyone down at all.

Jessica looked at him, mouth agape, and got up quickly, Taeyeon and Tiffany following her. She ran to the bathroom.

It was quiet, but then Yuri let out a exasperated sigh. "Thank you! Finally someone says something!"

We all looked at Yuri, surprised. She was next to Yoona, and Yoona nodded. "I agree. Jessica has been so mean since you two broke up, and we were getting tired of it. She wouldn't even let us talk to you, Emma."

"Yeah." Hyeyoon agreed. "And we thought you seemed pretty cool."

"I'm sorry, but... I'm sick of it. She needs to stop acting like she's perfect." Siwon sighed.

I shrugged. "I say it was pretty awesome. Thank you for that."

We all kept having a good time bowling, and I noticed that some of the girls took pictures of us all and selcas with each other. When Siwon stood to bowl, Sooyoung, Yuri, and Seohyun hurried over to take a picture with me.

Jessica and her friends eventually came back, and they stayed silent. The other girls were still friendy with me and talked to me.

One time, when it was my turn to bowl, Yesung had purposely taken my seat.

"Oh no, wherever shall you sit?" Yesung smirked as he innocently looked around. His black hair and tanned skin really made his neon pink glasses pop.

I laughed, and Siwon just simply pulled me onto his lap without saying anything. And I was okay with it.

Jessica still looked over at us, but I honestly didn't care. I was comfortable like this with Siwon. I was leaned back against one of his shoulders, my legs draped over his lap, and he had one arm around my waist and the other on my bare leg above my knee, but not ertedly placed above my knee.

It felt really nice being like this.

"You look really cute tonight." Siwon said into my ear. "I like all your neon."

I looked at him and tapped my glasses. "I see great minds think alike."

Siwon laughed. "Very true."

I grabbed my iPhone. "Let's take a picture." I told Siwon, putting my phone in front of us.

We smiled at the camera, cheek-to-cheek, and I took the picture.

I looked at the piciture with Siwon. He smiled. "I like that one. You should send it to me."

"Okay." I nodded, sending him a quick picture message.

Siwon pulled me closer when I slid my phone back into my skirt pocket. "You don't know how much it means to me that you came with me." Siwon told me, kissing me on the cheek.

I smiled and looked at him. "Thanks for inviting me. I'm really glad I came out tonight." Our faces were pretty close now, and we were both smiling.

"Oh yeah?" Siwon smirked.

I nodded. "Yep."

Siwon closed the distance and pecked me on the lips. "Good, because I'm really happily we're together right now."

"I am, too." I replied, kissing him again.

For once in about two and a half week, I didn't feel terrible about myself. I actually felt really happy.

----------

Siwon took me home at about eleven, and he walked me to my door.

"That was so much fun." I smiled as we walked up my porch.

Siwon nodded. "I agree. We should do that again sometimes." Siwon grabbed my hands and turned to face me. "Or maybe.... we could go out on a one-on-one date?"

I nodded. "Yeah... I think that's possible..."

Siwon smiled brightly. "Great. We'll have to talk about it but maybe this weekend?"

I nodded. "Probably."

Siwon let go of my hands and put his arms around my waist, so I put my arms around his neck. Siwon smiled. "I really like this."

I nodded. "Me too."

"But... sadly... I need to be getting home... So I will see you tomorrow, okay?" Siwon leaned in and kissed me.

When we parted, I felt my cheeks flush as I nodded. "Okay."

We kissed again before he let go of me.

"Bye, Emma." Siwon said as he walked down the steps.

"Bye." I said back.

I unlocked the door and stepped into the house. I had a feeling things weren't going to go so smoothly as I had hoped between Siwon and I.

Why?

Because my phone vibrated the third time because of a call from TOP.