New School , New Classmate and 1st day

My love for you

 

*Ring Ring*

"Ok class please settle down" the students listened and sat on their own seats . "There's a transferry student who came from America" the students were anticipating "Sir? is it a girl or boy?" Sungyeol asked "The new student is a girl , so please be nice to her , arasso ?" Mr. Lee said , the girls sighed while the boys were celebrating secretly "Ne~" the students answer in unison "Please come in" she entered and the Infinite boys started doing high five with each other except Woohyun and Sungjong "Introduce yourself please" she nodded "Annyeong Haeseyo , Im Han Seungyeon , Please treat me well" Seungyeon introduced herself and bowed "Seungyeon - ssi , you can sit down beside Hoya" Mr. Lee pointed in the chair beside Hoya she nodded and sat beside Hoya "Annyeong Seungyeon - ssi" Hoya greeted her with a smile , Seungyeon looked at him "Annyeong" she replied "Im Hoya" he handed her a hand and she accepted it "Nice to meet you Hoya - ssi" 'She's cute I wonder if she had a boyfriend' he thought "Same to you" he smiled still not letting go of Seungyeon's hand , Seungyeon noticed it and just look at him waiting for him to let go "Ehem...." Sungyeol interrupted "Oh Mian" Hoya apologized letting go of Seungyeon's hand.

 

Seungyeon's POV

Its already recess time I went down to go to the canteen but suddenly someone bumped on me , I looked at the person who bumped on me and she's a girl "YAH !! How dare you bumped on ME !!" she yelled I just look at her "Im not the one who bumped first , your the one who bumped on me" I said and stared at her "HOW CAN YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT ? DO YOU KNOW ME ?" I shook my head "I dont know who you are and I dont have time to talk to you so if you'll excuse me Im going now" I continued walking until I found the canteen but then suddenly somebody throwed an egg on me after 1 egg there are many eggs being thrown towards me , a guy went near to me "How dare you talk to my QUEEN like that HUH? who gave you the permission you " he hold unto my hair hardly "Who's your QUEEN ? Who also gave you the permission to talk to me like that and TO HOLD  UNTO MY HAIR YOU !!" a grab his hand and flipped him I kicked his knee and his private part , the students that were watching and the ones who throwed those eggs on me started chattering and whispering while others gave me a pitiful look and a dirty look , I grabbed his tie and whispered on him "Even though Im a shorty dont look at me as if im a piece of 'CUZ Im not" I let go of his tie and grabbed his hair "Remember Me" I smirked as I left the canteen and walked back to the classroom while walking I was taking off the shells of the eggs on my uniform "Seungyeon - ssi ?" I heard a familiar voice I looked straight to the person infront of me and noticed its my childhood friend Mika .


AN:

First chapter and First update , woohoo what will happen hoohoo , :D anyway the MIKA is the Leader of thhe D-NA/The Boss :D

Wish you'll like it :D