jaw dropped.

My girlfriend is a gangster

(Sunday afternoon)

Today’s  the day.. I just wish it rains so hard that they have to cancel the date.

I was wearing the usual black leader jacket (My standard style) equipped with a pair set of leader pants and boots when my father angrily sent me back into my room to change into something more *decent*. To my point of view, this here is *decent*.. My father must be blind. I’ve got no choice but to search for something girly and decent through my very own Narnia filled with black colored clothes. I found this lace-y dress.. It’s black.. But I guess you can call it girly.. I paired it up with my black doll shoes. I also styled my long layered red hair. Yeap.. I look like some kind of scary walking Sadako doll right now. Father was disappointed, but he said it was*decent* than before so he opened the door for me and as usual we were accompanied my two men in black body guards that always look like they’re searching for aliens or something.

Off to the hotel.

On the way…  The gang texted me like:

Yura: TT^TT unable to see leader in a cute dress~! You do well on your date, arasseeoo? PAITING!!

Amber: ahhahaa.. It must be a great sight to see you in girly clothes right now.. Is your body burning? HAHA. LOL. Just kidding~! Show him the hot side of Minjoo eonni! Goodluck!

Jia: I don’t know what to say… But good luck eonni. Make his jaw drop over your beauty~!

Eunjung: EONNI~! I’m wishing you all the best!! Hope that your date doesn’t turn out to be a disaster. Just have fun okay~ We got your back. Love lots ^o^V *fighting!

Oh these guys.. They are such pain in the butts but they actually cheered me up. I replied each and every one of them  “Thank you, But I still don’t like this ^_^* I’m gonna scare off this guy~!”

 

(at last we arrived at the hotel)

The usherette assisted us into our seats.. I wrinkled my eyes to see who the L successor guy was considering I have one heck of a bad vision.

My jaw dropped… Literally…!

It was……

 

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxx

are you excited to find out who the guy is? he's ........ just joking...! I ain't a spoiler.. ahhahaa..~