Love is blind.

Even a Blind Person Can Love and Be Loved.

       ∞  

 

 

          Sunggyu just stared at Woohyun in awe while the younger is singing a song in front of a crowd. Each move Woohyun does makes Sunggyu think that he’s the most perfect guy in the world. His voice sums up all of his good attributes. Sunggyu knows that even if Woohyun is blind he can still see the beauty of the world because of Sunggyu.

 


 
          The blindness accident happened 4 years ago, when Woohyun and Sunggyu are on a date. It was a pleasant and peaceful day for the two of them since that day was their first anniversary. They went to the mall with an attempt to enter every shop there.

 


 
          There were people who looked at them with disgust but some find them cute. They didn’t mind though, because they’ve been through something worse than that.
 

 


          When their parents found out about their relationship, one of them almost died. Sunggyu’s parents quietly accepted it, but it took them a month to finally talk to their son. On the other hand, Sunggyu was lucky that Woohyun’s father missed the shot towards him. He didn’t get to sleep very well that night. Fortunately, after a few weeks Woohyun’s parents finally accepted their status. Sunggyu still shivers everytime he remembers that day..
 

 


          Finally, they entered a jewelry shop. The place was filled with shining bracelets and necklaces, even rings and earrings. They were both greeted by the salesladies who just threw wary stares at them.
 

 


          “Gyu-ah, this suits you.” Woohyun said as he placed a necklace at Sunggyu’s neck. Its pendant is a sparkling letter ‘W’ while he gave Sunggyu a necklace with a letter ‘S’ as a pendant. Sunggyu reached over Woohyun’s neck and attached the necklace; they both bought it as a remembrance on their first anniversary.

 


 
          The two of them wore happy faces as they are about to exit the shop, but not until something at the glass door exploded – a bomb. Among the two of them, Sunggyu is the closest one at the door so Woohyun pushed him back quickly. But unfortunately, the broken pieces of the glass door met Woohyun’s eyes. Sunggyu watched the paralyzing accident before his eyes.
 

 


          That’s when their nightmare started.. Couple fights everyday, swears and yells at each other, coldness surrounding them, and nights without any conversation between them. It’s always about what happened to Woohyun. One of them is accusing the other, and it goes on for an hour. No more sweetness around them, not even a tiny bit. Even though they are both depressed by what’s happening with their relationship, no one has the guts to break up, or maybe no one wants to. Yet they still keep on quarreling all the time. Be it because of something about the past, and sometimes it’s just because no one would like to be sweet and they’ll end up fighting again. Everything changed since that accident happened, as if they’ve never loved each other in the first place. The both of them know that there’s still a way, no one’s just willing to make the first move. With what’s happening between them, it’s really hard to loosen up.
 

 


          Until one day, Sunggyu heard Woohyun singing inside the bathroom. It was a sad song yet it felt alive when Woohyun sang it. Sunggyu is guarding outside the bathroom incase something happens to Woohyun. While singing, Woohyun didn’t get to control his feelings and all his emotions bursted out. He cried and cried and all Sunggyu can do is listen, listen to his loved one crying over a song.
 

 


          Woohyun cried out loud as everything flashed through his mind. The past, the present, and most especially, the future. What would his future with Sunggyu be? Will they continue to quarrel? Will they break up? There’s only one thing Woohyun knows – he don’t want that to happen.
 

 


          Sunggyu heard the sobs coming inside the bathroom; he took a silent peek and saw Woohyun crying his heart out. Ever since that accident, that was the first time he saw Woohyun cry. It may seem uncanny but Sunggyu knew at that second that Woohyun needs him. Sunggyu didn’t wasted his time and hurriedly opened the bathroom door ad there he saw a Woohyun, who faced towards his direction because of the sudden noise.


 


          “What are you doing here?” the younger asked, not even bothering to cover himself up.
 

 


          “Are you okay?”  Sunggyu finally managed to ask after hesitating for a moment.
 

 


          Woohyun was shocked because of what Sunggyu asked because his questions before are always “What the hell is your problem?!” and “What is ing wrong with you?!”. This time, Sunggyu managed to let out those words with soothing voice and it caused Woohyun to melt inside.
 

 


          “Look, I don’t even know why you’re crying but… I just want to say sorry… for… everything ever since what happened to your eyes…” the older started the first move and made his way towards Woohyun.
 

 


          “Gyu-ah… I’m sorry too…” Woohyun said between his sobs.
 

 


          Sunggyu was so delighted and hugged Woohyun tightly as much as he can. He hasn’t heard his nickname since forever and hearing it just made him cry tears of joy. He’s glad that everything’s already okay.
 

 

 

 

 


          That chapter of their life taught them a lesson they’ll never forget. After that incident, their love for each other is even stronger than before. Now, Sunggyu just stared at Woohyun in awe while the younger is singing a song in front of the crowd. As Woohyun finished singing, he smiled and said
 

 


          “I dedicate it for you!!” pointing at Sunggyu’s direction. Only God knows how he knew where Sunggyu sat.
 

 


          “I love you!” Woohyun added and made a heart with his arms and threw it at Sunggyu. The audience got wild and Sunggyu can’t help but blush.

 

 

 

 

A/N: OMG where dafuq did i get the idea to put that bathroom scene. it's so awkwaaaard :3

Anyways, I like comments! They make me happy! XD