I dont care what she do , i still love her .

A rollercoaster ride through love

Recap ! :D

I was randoming walking looking on the floor when i bummed into something .

Or maybe ….someone ?


~ Eunhyuk's POV ~

" Miahnae ... I wasnt lookin---- " I was shock when i looked up . It's her !

" Ah , eunhyuk ! Long time no see ! " she said , while giving me a hug .

I hug back . Actually , i dont really like her , she sort of have two faces . One bad and one good . She can be very good at times , that make you even forget about her bad side !

" Oppa ! Who's she ? " MinA ask , while introducing herself .

" Oh , she's -- " I was about to answer MinA when i got cut off again .

" Annyeong ! I'm HyoRyn . Are you eunhyuk's girl ? " She asked MinA teasly .

" Ani! " Me and MinA answered together . and 3 of us laughed .

" By the way , where are you going ? " MinA asked .

" Ah . Just walking around alone . It's just that , i still have some memories that i still cant forget so .... yeah . "

" You can follow us ! " MinA said .

" Eh ?! NO ! " I yelled , making both of them look at me .

For your information , MinA doesnt know that HyoRyn is Key's exgirlfriend . And further more ! Key is here with us ! HyoRyn would just ruin everything ! And i bet Key will go GAGA over her later . Damn !

" I mean , you didnt ask if she's buzy later . ?! " I quickly make up an excuse , but that was one bad one .

" Oh . So , UNNIE! Wait .. Are you older than me ? And , are you free later ? " MinA asked , cutely . Ahhh , thats what make me fall for her in the past .

" Yeah ! I'm free tonight ! and yea , i'm older than you . Sadly . "

She's free tonight . Damn . She really doesnt know what is shameless eh ? -.-

" YAY ! SO I HAVE ONE NEW FRIEND AND WE CAN GO PLAY AROUND LATER ! what you wanna play ? " MinA and HyoRyn started chatting . I was left in my own world .

I was pulled by MinA , and they wanted to play more .

They started to play those not so scary rides to those really SCARY rides .

; After playing ;

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrring .

I looked at the caller's ID and i was told MinA , " Looks like we are in trouble .... "

Key called ...

Before i can even talk , key yelled at the phone , he was nagging and nagging and nagging .

~ Key's POV ~

While me and Jaewoon were eating . We were talking about the past . I only lied to her that i didnt have a girlfriend but actually i did . She's my one and only one . Even though what she did to me was too much , my love for her is still the same . She's non other than Park HyoRyn .

; Flashback ;

I was strolling in the park , nearby my house because alone , because HyoRyn said that she will be in US for a few days . Hated being alone , i went out myself and that's why i'm here in the park . Most of the people , no , i shall say ALL the people here are in pairs , they are all couples . Except for me . All of them were ... you know . .. Hugging and Kissing . Eeeew , they shouldnt totally do that in the hotel ! What if kids come ? Gross !

Looking at them make me have goosebumps ! So , i decided to go home . I was about to leave the park when someone caught my attention .

There , that couple beside the tree look familiar . I mean , only the girl . She looks like HyoRyn . Isnt she overseas ? To make sure if she's HyoRyn , I SMS her , and just nice , that lady's phone rang . Is it her ? I rubbed my eyes to check if i have mistaken her as hyoryn , but looks like i didnt . That lady -- HyoRun was kissing imitatly with a guy ! I hid behind a tree and evesdrop .

" Yeobo ahh , You're sucha smarty . Lying to your boyfriend , that babo key , saying that you're overseas . Good one ! That calls for a reward ! " That guy said .

! So i've been cheated all the times ?

" Bleeeeeeeeeh ! " Hyoryn said , cutely .

She didnt do these to me before . Not ONCE !

Have i been not good to her enough ? Tears start forming in my eyes . And without me realising , it started rolling down my cheeks .

" HyoRyn ahh ... " I said , loud enough for them to hear . I walked out of the tree , showing myself .

The two of them were shock of course .

" What are you doing here key ? " HyoRyn said , as if nothing had happen .

" That should be my question . Arent you overseas ? Huh ? Quit pretending ! I saw it all ! Kissing and hugging ? And those mushy words ? You didnt even told me all those ! Lets ..... " I shouted , and hestitated to say breakup . Yeap , and i didnt say . All the couples in the park , have their attention on us .

"Lets what ? Well , It's better and easier for me now ! You saw it all . I've longed for this VERY moment you know ? I dont need a explain to you why i need a break up ! So , i'll say this . Kimkibum , now , we're OFFICIALLY OVER ! " she shouted .

Breakup ?, ofcourse ! No idiot will reject !

" Alright then , ! My life will be so much better without you ! "

After a few days from the breakup incident , HyoRyn came knocking at my house and wanting me to go back to her .

Not being stupid , i rejected her . She told me that she'll be leaving for korea , so dont bother to find her . Like i will !

; End of flashback ;

' * Sigh * I shouldnt have rejected her in the first place . Now , i cant find her , it's impossible for me to get her back now ! ' I thought .

"Oppa ! " Jaewoon called .

" Yea ? " I smiled .

' Jaewoon has been a close friend of mine since young . I share all , yes ALL , my secrets with her except for the one about HyoRyn . Wonder why ? She will go nag at the person till he/she apologises . But , HyoRyn just isnt her match . No one dares to make her angry . She can be 100x worst than Jaewoon if she's angry . ' I said to myself , silently , in my heart .

" HELLO ?! Earth's calling KEYYY ! " Jaewoon said , shaking me .

" Oppps ! Miahnae ! Was thinking about something . By the way , What ? " I asked .

" Where's oppa and MinA ? "

Right ! It's been an hour since they call . They went missing ?

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and called eunhyuk .

~ EunHyuk's POV ~

" Let's go find them now . " I said to MinA , not wanting to say their names out .

" C'mon unnie ! I'll introduce you to my brother and my friend ! They are kind ! " MinA said , 'innocently . Not knowing what happen to Hyoryn and Key . * Sigh *

" Okay ! " HyoRyn replied .


Is this story long ? :D Heees ,

What will happen next chapter ?! Ideas from readers are needed ! :D <3 .

Bytheway , HAPPYNEWYEAR TO ALL ! Comment and subscribe ! :D