Chapter Eight

An Angel Cries

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Donghae frowned as he watched the time in his expensive watch. “Calm down,” Kibum said looking up from his book. “He knows we have his beloved brother, he won’t risk him,” he reasoned but Donghae kept on frowning and walking from side to side of the room.

 

“What if he decided to just run away?” Donghae asked nervous.

 

Kibum sighed. “If he wanted to run away he should have done so a long time ago Hae,” he said massaging his temple. “Do you actually think he enjoyed being frequently by you?” he chuckled.

 

Donghae stopped his tracks and looked at Kibum. “I didn’t him,” he said firmly. “I love him, and he loves me, he just thinks otherwise… that’s why he’s still by my side,” he said in such a confident manner that Kibum almost believed him.

 

“If you say so,” Kibum said looking now at the watch in the wall. “It has been almost twelve hours since the due date…,” he mumbled sighing once again and turning his attention back to his book.

 

Donghae groaned. “Where’s Ryeowook?” he asked frowning deeply.

 

Kibum looked up and raised an eyebrow. “What are you planning?” he asked not liking the rage in Donghae’s eyes.

 

“If he doesn’t come back, then I’ll make his little brother pay for this,” Donghae said clenching his fists. “Bring him here now Kibum,” he pursed his lips.

 

Kibum sighed. “Fine,” he rolled his eyes and stood up, walking slowly towards the door before opening it and freezing there. “S-Sungmin?” he mumbled impressed.

 

“What?!” Donghae turned and ran to the door as well. “SUNGMIN?! WHERE?!”

 

And Donghae froze too, because Sungmin, his second love was lying on the floor, a path of blood marking the way he took to arrive.

 

There was blood, there was too much blood and Donghae panicked.

 

“Kibum! Do something! DO SOMETHING!” he yelled going to grab Sungmin, the dark mask he used to wear was still on his face, but Donghae could see his eyes now, his closed eyes and his blond hair.

 

Kibum snapped back to reality before checking on the man in the floor. “He’s barely breathing…,” he mumbled, now taking Sungmin’s pulse carefully.

 

It wasn’t long before they found a gun injury in the small man’s abdomen. “Sungmin! Sungmin!” Donghae called, pressing the wound with his hand and signaling Kibum to go get the doctor. “What happened?! Sungmin! Where’s Eunhyuk?!

 

But he got no response, because Sungmin was way too weak as for even opening his mouth.

 

“Damn it Sungmin! Where’s my Hyukkie?!” Donghae demanded shaking Sungmin’s body not too careful.

 

Their doctor came, he didn’t seem to be so hurried, maybe because having been there for so many years, he already knew how to deal with those kinds of injuries. He didn’t expect though, to find Donghae panicked and almost tearing up, maybe by how mad and angry he was, or maybe because of worry.

 

“Take him to one of the rooms,” the doctor commanded to the two big men that were following after Kibum.

 

“You must make him better Jongjin,” Donghae warned when the men were taking Sungmin carefully. “If he dies I’ll blame it all to you, he is the only one that knows about my love’s whereabouts,” and he frowned, glaring at the doctor that now seemed a little bit scared.

 

“I-I’ll do my best…,” the doctor mumbled, because he knew, he wasn’t the first doctor; he knew the one before him did the unforgivable mistake of leaving a small scar in Eunhyuk’s body and Donghae got mad. The man was killed painfully the next day.

 

“Don’t do your best,” Donghae commanded straightening his body. “Do what I’m ordering you to,” he continued and the doctor simply nodded before running after the men that took Sungmin with them.

 

“Calm down Hae, you know he’s the best for these kind of cases,” Kibum patted Donghae’s shoulder and the latter frowned even deeper.

 

“Call Yesung,” Donghae ordered. “I want to know where Eunhyuk is as soon as possible, I want to know everything that happened last night,” he continued walking inside the room he always liked.

 

Kibum sighed. “You know he won’t be able to know it, Eunhyuk knows how to hide well if he wants to, and we don’t know anything about Kyu-”

 

“Don’t you dare say his name in front of me Kibum,” Donghae pursed his lips angry. “I want him death if he’s still not,” he said and Kibum knew, it was an order more than a mere wish to the air.

 

“Yes Hae,” Kibum sighed and walked away, going towards their best men to do what Donghae wanted him to.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Sungmin opened his eyes and was welcomed by a sharp pain in his abdomen area, he wanted to scream but he knew it was going to be even worse, so he just stayed there, lying in the bed, closing his eyes again and flinching at the pain that would come from time to time.

 

It wasn’t even three minutes when he heard the door being opened and he opened his eyes again, waiting to whatever was coming.

 

He didn’t want to speak but he knew he had to. He didn’t want to explain because he felt guilt. He didn’t want to remember because he wanted to cry.

 

“Where’s he?” He heard Donghae’s voice and he could do nothing but bit his lower lip.

 

“Siwon…,” Sungmin mumbled with tears in his pretty face already. “S-Siwon… he… h-he died…,” and the pain didn’t matter anymore, because he still could remember how things happened, how the bullet Kyuhyun shot pierced his lover’s heart. He still could hear his own sobs in the silent room hugging him, how he was ignoring his own wound just to embrace his lover, how their blood flowed together, how he yelled for Siwon’s name and how the other’s eye’s bright escaped little by little.

 

“I didn’t ask about Siwon,” Donghae said gritting his teeth, because he was starting to get annoyed by Sungmin’s crying.

 

That’s why he loved Eunhyuk. Because the latter wouldn’t say too much, he would do what he was told, he wouldn’t cry, he wouldn’t laugh annoyingly, he wouldn’t give problems.

 

“Where is Eunhyuk?” Donghae asked again, firmer this time, approaching the bed where Sungmin was lying and making the other look at him at the eyes. “Tell me,” he ordered.

 

But Sungmin couldn’t talk anymore, the tears kept flowing as his mind replayed the images of the night he lost his lover. “E-Eunhyuk…,” he mumbled incoherently, shaking and flinching by the pain his own injuries brought to him. “H-He…,” he screamed when his own sobs caused him an unbearable pain.

 

Donghae lost his patience. “STOP BEING A ING GIRL SUNGMIN! WHERE THE HELL IS EUNHYUK?! Do you think I care of you or Siwon?! I DON’T! I just want to ing know where my Eunhyuk is!” he yelled, and Sungmin could hear, yes he could, but he didn’t listen, the noise was making him deaf, the pain was blurring his eyes.

 

“Ahhh!” Sungmin yelled in pain when Donghae shook his body violently. “AHHHH!” he yelled louder, feeling his body almost breaking, the pain reaching every single part of himself.

 

Donghae gritted his teeth in anger, panting lightly because it has been days since Sungmin was sleeping and he still couldn’t find a clue of where Eunhyuk was.

 

“AHHHHH!” the high pitched yell of mere pain echoed in the entire place, making Kibum and the doctor run to the door where they found Sungmin on the floor, curving his body in an attempt to lessen the pain, crying and sweating.

 

Donghae squatted in front of Sungmin and frowned deeply. “Aren’t you going to say it to me?” he asked cupping Sungmin’s chin harshly with one hand and making the other look at him directly.

 

But Sungmin couldn’t even think. “Nghh…,” he panted, he could feel blood going out from his wound again, and he wondered, if he was going to die in Donghae’s hands.

 

He would have preferred to die in Eunhyuk’s hands instead.

 

“Tell me damn it! Can you not talk?!” Donghae yelled desperate, throwing Sungmin harshly against the floor and making the other flinch by the intense pain.

 

“Donghae! You’re going to kill him!” Kibum yelled running towards Donghae and grabbing his hands because he was sure, Donghae wouldn’t stop hurting the other man if he didn’t. “Stop!” he screamed but Donghae didn’t seem to be listening at all.

 

“WHERE IS HE?!” Donghae yelled again towards Sungmin that wasn’t even able to move. “TELL ME?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!”

 

Donghae freed himself from Kibum’s grip, making the other back off and almost falling down. He leaned down again, his eyes weren’t the one’s of a normal person, they were full of hatred, of desperation maybe.

 

“You protected him right?” Donghae asked, and it was obvious he wanted an affirmation. “YOU DID RIGHT?!” he yelled this time, grabbing the collar of Sungmin’s hospital clothes and pulling him up, making the other pant and cry in pain.

 

Donghae almost stood up completely, lifting Sungmin’s small body painfully slowly. “I don’t care about you, I don’t care if Siwon died, I don’t even care if you died as long as he’s fine,” Donghae said, now almost whispering because he couldn’t even control his voice. “You’re injured because you protected him right?” he asked again. “DID YOU?!” he yelled and when Sungmin could only flinch and cry in pain, he threw the man against the wall harshly.

 

“Ahhh…,” Sungmin couldn’t even yell more, a burning sensation invading all his own self, even his soul, he didn’t know anything, he couldn’t talk, he couldn’t move, he couldn’t think. His body sliding down painfully and suffocating until it reached the cold floor.

 

Kibum gulped, he could actually hear Sungmin’s bones breaking and he looked at Donghae. He was someone else he didn’t know. He could see how the other was possessed by his jealousy and his so called ‘love’ that he knew well, was an obsession that just grew bigger through the years.

 

A few seconds passed of tensed silence and Sungmin just stood there, quiet, tears coming out from his eyes endlessly, his body probably numb from the suffering he was going through, his small body shaking softly. He passed out from the immerse pain and the doctor that was just watching scared from the door quickly went to attend him, first looking at Donghae in case the other wasn’t okay with his actions.

 

Donghae looked at the body now being assisted by his own men. “Take him there,” he ordered and Kibum opened his eyes widely.

 

“He’s injured Donghae!” Kibum yelled trying to make Donghae reason correctly. “You can’t take him there!”

 

Kibum looked at Donghae worried. He was becoming mad, he was crazy. And it was all because of Eunhyuk. Because the love of his life was missing and he didn’t know what was going on, because Eunhyuk, his lover, could be hurt, or worst, could be in someone else’s arms.

 

It raged him, it made Donghae want to kill the entire world, to make them know Eunhyuk was his and only his. His jaw clenched as well as his fists. He ran a hand through his hair frustrated, his body shaking in anger and desperation. “Find Kyuhyun,” he ordered panting heavily, his eyes lost, his hair messy. “Find ing Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 

Kyuhyun looked up at the starts, he was lying in the park just as he has been almost for two days. No eating, no sleeping, not even walking somewhere. He couldn’t.

 

Kyuhyun felt the cold in his hand, it wasn’t cold before, it was warm. Warm with Eunhyuk’s hand on his, their fingers intertwined together and a soft whisper of ‘I love you’ escaping from their mouths.

 

But it was all before he shot the gun.

 

It was all before he killed the love of his life.

 

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

 


 

 

A/N: I’m so ashamed that I won’t even write an A/N.

Sorry for the super late and short update. *bows*