Just forget!

Forget it all (Oneshot)

Today is the second year anniversary of the relationship you have with your boyfriend, L.Joe or Lee Byunghun. He had you waiting for him at his house, but you grew tired and went to look for him.

You let out a small sigh of defeat. "Why is he not here?" You asked yourself. You kept walking, until you spotted him with a girl. 'Is he cheating on me? No! I can't think that! It could be his relative.......' You thought to yourself. You took a deep breath and walked towards the two. "Byunghun oppa!" You called with a smile.

"Oh.....its you........" He said in a rude tone.

"I.....um......who is she?" You asked.

"This?" He gestured his hand towards the girl. "This is my new girlfriend."

"W-what?" You stuttered.

"Its the end of us. I never loved you. Just forget our relationship. Just forget our memories together. Just forget that we even had an us in it. I only used you for my own benefit." He told you.

You held your tears threatening to fall. You played a small yet sad smile. "I knew. I just didn't know when it will all come crashing down. I'm sorry for being a bother....." You softly told him and left the two.

When you were far away from the two new lovers, your tears fell from your cheeks. The skies turned gray and soon it begun to rain. Everyone ran for shelter from the rain, but you kept walking slowly through the rain. Your clothes was drenched, yet your body took no notice.

You looked at the rain and smiled. "It seems like you have the same feelings as me." You whispered.

You returned home and took a long shower. Your eyes were swollen red, but there were no more tears falling. You dressed up and looked at your surroundings. You started packing. "If I need to forget, I must leave everything of him behind and move away from this now dark and suffocating place."

In just a few days, you fled from your old home and found a new one. Everything that belonged to him was kept away in the back of the closet. His hoodie, his shirt, his photos, and even the couple ring we had were left abandoned in the closet. You did everything to forget of him.

 

 

L.Joe's POV

 

Two months.......

We are at the mall, and this girl is taking her oh so precious time looking at outfit after outfit. Right now I'm sitting at the waiting area of the fitting room, waiting for this girl to finish shopping. I let out a sigh when she didn't come out and closed my eyes.

A girl with the most beautiful eyes and smile popped up. I smiled as I saw her, but frowned knowing that it was only my imagination. "Who is she? She's not the girl in the fitting room." I asked myself. I slowly fell deeper into the dream like flashback. Her voice ringing in my ears was like a song that reached only my heart. The way she called me "Byunghun oppa" was natural to me. Something I don't easily let others call me.

"OPPA! OPPA! BABY!" Someone called me.

I opened my eyes to see who had interupted my paradise. "WHAT?" I replied back.

"Should I get this outfit?" She asked.

"No."

"And why not?"

"Because I don't understand how or why I started dating you! We are over!" I left the mall and entered my car.

I drove off to no where until I reached a familiar road. I stopped at a house and a smile appeared on my face. I went to the front door and knocked.

A lady came out and gave me a what-do-you-think-your-doing-look.

"Umm......" I rubbed the back of my neck nervously. "Who is the girl that lives here?" I asked.

"You mean lived? No one lives there now." She answered.

"No one?"

"Yes she left awhile back."

"Do you know where she left to?"

"______........no she didn't tell me." She said.

After hearing that name, tears ran down my face. "_______......." I rushed into my car and laid my head on the wheel. "I messed up. I ruined my whole life by hurting her. My paradise.....my haven.... I'm sorry _____. I'm wrong." I told myself. "I promise to myself that I'm going to find you and appologize. I'm also going to try to get you back no matter what."

After a few days, I left to find my one true love. I rented an apartment to stay at and also enrolled into the school.

I entered the school and went to the principal's office to get my time table. I looked at the passing doors and windows and accidently bumped into somebody.

"I'm sorry!" She said still scattered on the floor.

I quickly got up and helped her up. "No its my fault." I said.

 

 

End of POV

 

 

You looked at the boy who helped you. "L.Joe?" You muttered.

"Hmm.....?" He looked at you and his eyes widened. "_______?"

The principal came by with a smile. "Oh! You must be our new student! I have your time table in the office."

"Excuse me! I must be getting to class." You bowed and left towards your class.

"A nice and beautiful girl huh?" The principal said and looked at L.Joe watching you leave. "Mr. Lee lets enter my office."

L.Joe finally got his time table and walked hiimself to class. '_____ is here! I found her! I wonder if this is her class also.' He thought as he looked at the door knob.

"Oh! You must be our new student in our class. I hope you have fun." The teacher smiled. "I will tell you when to come in, so please just wait here." She told him.

He nodded obediently.

"Class! We have a new student in class! Please welcome him." She said. "Please come in now and introduce yourself."

He entered the door with a charming smile. "Annyeong! L.Joe imnida."

"Is it okay for you sit next to _____?" The teacher asked L.Joe. "_____ please raise your hand."

"Aniyo. I know who _____ is." He grinned and walked to the empty seat next to you.

Class started and you tried your best to ignore L.Joe's prescence. But you could feel him staring at you.

"YAH! Please stop staring at me. Your bothering my learning environment." You told him in a voice that he could hear only.

"Sorry." He said and started paying attention to the teacher.

The bell rung indicating its lunch time and you rushed out of the room. You went to the rooftop and breathe in fresh air.

"_______!!" L.Joe called you.

You turned to him and frowned. "What are you doing here!?" You harshly asked him.

"I'm sorry! I was wrong! I hope you can forgive me! I still lo-"

"Ani! Stop!" You interrupted him. "Did you forget already?! You told me to forget everything. I have it all in here." You showed him your phone. You pressed play.

His voice from the phone started talking. "Just forget our relationship. Just forget our memories together. Just forget we even had an us in it." The recording ended.

"How and why do you have that?" He asked.

"It was on our second year anniversary. I wanted to surprise you and have your reaction on my phone. But instead of it being your surprise it was mine." You answered.

"Why'd you keep it?"

"So I can remind myself to forget....." Your voice softened and you left.

Soon after, class started again and L.Joe didn't bother you as much anymore.

You sighed looking out the window. 'I want to get away from this suffocating air. I don't like breathing in the same air as him right now.'

"Class dismissed!" The teacher announced.

We all left the building and L.Joe was out there already waiting for you.

You gave him the cold shoulder, but he grabbed your hand. "You know..... how am I supposed to forget with you here?" You asked him.

"I'll tell you if you don't interrupt me." You nodded. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant to hurt you and I didn't know what was wrong with me. I want you to forget, but not the same ones in your phone. I want you to forget everything that happened on that day till now. I want you to forget the girl I was with. Maybe even forget the break up and start over. But over all I want you to forget it all." He said.

"I forgave you a long time ago. I tried my best to forget you, but your face still lingers in my head."

L.Joe pulled you in for a kiss. You wanted to reject him with all your might, but your heart wouldn't allow it. Instead you melted into the kiss.

"I'm sorry.....can we please start over?" He asked.

You pecked his cheek. "If only you won't hurt me anymore." You answered.

"I promise!"

"Now all we need to do is forget it all!" You smiled.

 

 


The end!

Sorry for the wait!

I hope you enjoyed it and I hope it brought you some tears in your eyes.

Comment and subscribe please!

I might write a story for this.......but it won't be the same as this one.