He's my partner?!.. O.O

Boy Meets Girl

After Songeun and Jaejin's lunch, Songeun recieved a call from the manager. She immediately brought out her phone then answered it.

"Good Afternoon, Manager-nim... Is there something wrong?..." Songeun asked.

"Ahh~ Good Afternoon, Songeun-ah!... Our CEO already decided your debut... Your debut would be next week so, this Sunday... You will be able to shoot your very first photo cover of a magazine..." The manager explained.

Songeun's eyes widened.

"What?! But... Isn't it a bit... early for me to have the debut?..." Songeun asked.

"Yeah... I know... It's the first time the CEO made that...You didn't even have the training... Hmmm... Maybe the CEO really likes you... Woah! Songeun-ah~ Daebak!... Continue the good work..." The manager praised.

"...Uhmm... Would I have a partner?..." Songeun asked. Hoping for a good answer... Hoping that she will... Hoping that it'll be Jaejin.

"Hmmm..." The manager hesitated.

Songeun waited unpaitiently.

"I think you will have a partner.. but.... It hasn't been decided yet... I'll call you if it's already confirmed." The manager finally answered.

Songeun nodded with a little bit dissappointment written on her face. "Okay... I see..."

"Well! Songeun-ah!... Good luck with the photoshoot this Sunday... We'll be waiting for you at the same place and the same time..." The manager said. "I'll be counting on you... Songeun-ah! FIGHTING~!... Bye bye~~"

Then the manager hanged up.

Songeun let loose of a deep sigh. 

She pouted. "Oh, I do hope it's Jaejin this time..."

 -------------------------FT ISLAND RESIDENCE-------------------------------------

Jaejin went in the FTISLAND dorm with a smile on his face, almost reaching his ear.

"Jaejin hyung!! ANNEONGG~~!!" Seunghyun greeted.

"Anneong!!..." Jaejin smiled.

Seunghyun's eyebrow raised up. "Ohhhhh~~ You're in a good mood... What's up, Hyung?!..."

Jaejin looked down then smiled. "Nothing really..." then hid a small chuckle.

"Eyyyyy~~ Impossiblee... C'mon! Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!..." Seunghyun convinced while wiggling his eyebrow then clinging onto Jaejin's arm.

"Eyysshhh~... Let go of me, Songeun--- SeungHyun ah!..." Jaejin said... emphasizing the letter H.

Seunghyun suddenly let go, looked at Jaejin, his eyebrow raised up. He narrowed his eyes.

Jaejin's eyebrow raised up. "What's wrong with you?..."

Seunghyun suddenly smiled... a suggestive smile, together with wiggling his eyebrow.

"You..." He pointed. "You were with Songeun-noona awhile ago, aren't you?!.."

Jaejin's eyes widened, his cheeks flaring up.

"Sh-Sh-shut up!... I... I wasn't!...A-Aisshh!!... Get out of my way!.." Jaejin shoved Seunghyun away then went to his room.

"Ahh! That Seunghyun babo!... Aish!..." He mumbled.

-------THE FNC--------

(*OC manager)

"Hyunjoon*-ssi... the president is calling you to his office..." The secretary went in to his office.

"Ahh... Okay okay.... I'll be there right away..." Hyunjoon nodded.

He arranged his papers then organized it in one side.

He then fixed his suit then went to the president's office. He knocked then went in.

"Yes Sir?. I heard that you're calling me..." Hyunjoon said in a formal speech.

"Ahh... Hyunjoon-ah~ Hyunjoon-ah~... Come in... Come in..." The president exclaimed.

Hyunjoon nodded then sat infront of the president.

"About Songeun... Our beautiful model..." The president started the conversation.

"Ah, yes sir.... Is there something wrong?..." Hyunjoon asked politely.

"Nothing really... I really like her, you know... She's daebak!... And... Oh well... I would like to talk about her debut..." The president said, sipping on his glass of wine.

Hyunjoon nodded.

"Well... She's gonna debut next week... and, about her partner..."

"Yes... Her partner..." He nodded.

"I would like her to be paired with a really handsome guy in our company... That it will look like it's an art.. instead of a shoot.." The president continued.

Hyunjoon nodded.

"What do you think of FTISLAND's Lee Jaejin with our Songeun?..." The president asked.

Hyunjoon narrowed his eyes then imagined Songeun and Jaejin together... 

Hyunjoon nodded. "Yeah~! They will look great...What would be the theme, sir?..."

"The theme!... Yeah... Since it's March..." The president sipped again on his glass of wine. "It would be summer... Then, since she has a partner... What do you think of the title 'A Summer Romance'?..." 

"It would be suitable with both of them, sir... Jaejin and Songeun really suits each other, and probably.. that theme would be suitable with both of them... I think you really have a great idea, sir..." Hyunjoon explained.

The president smiled. "I know it will... Hehe... Then it's confirmed... Lee Jaejin would be Songeun's partner at her debut..." 

Hyunjoon nodded then grinned.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Songeun was fixing her things at her room... then suddenly, her phone rang. She immediately picked it up.

"Yes?..." 

"Songeun-ah!... It's confirmed... You already have a partner!..." The manager exclaimed.

Songeun's eyes widened... She closed her eyes then crossed her fingers. 'Lord, please let it be Jaejin... please let it be Jaejin...'

"Wh-Who is it?.." Songeun asked.

"It's Lee Jaejin of FTISLAND..." The manager answered.

Songeun's eyes opened.

"R-Really?..." She tried to calm down, not letting the Manager notice.

"Yeah... Isn't that great!..." The Manager exclaimed.

"Yeah~! It's cool..." She smiled. Her cheek flaring up.

 

Kim Songeun's POV

Oh my gosh! This is so unbelievable!!! 

Jaejin... would be my partner?!!... Yeeeyyy!!

-End of POV-

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------

Hey guys~ It's me... again... x)) hehehe! Long time no update... Well.. here it is... :) Hope you liked it, and please continue supporting me... Kamsahamnida! ^_^