His Little Boy

Father-Son Bonding

Onew rolled over in his bed and checked his alarm clock for the time.

4:23 p.m. flashed back at him, telling him that his nap was over. He sat up and looked at the little lump of blankets next to him. He grinned at the sight of his little son bundled int he covers of his king-sized bed.

"Taemin-ah, do you wanna help appa make dinner?" The three-year-old rolled over, much like his appa, and gave a toothy grin to his father. Onew scooped him up into his arms and carried him downstairs into the kitchen.

'"What should we have for dinner, Minnie?" Onew asked as he sat his son on the counter. The little boy put his index finger to his lips in thought, humming a bit. A great smile broke out on his face as he decided what to have.

"Appa should make chicken and banana milk!" Onew chuckled at his son's decision, but agreed right away.

Taemin watched as his appa prepared their meal, grinning and clapping his little hands as he watched his father put banana milk at his place on the table.

Dinner passed with Taemin telling his father of an amazing adventure he had earlier in the day with the neighbor's son, Jonghyun. Onew laughed and listened intently to his son's tale of how their backyard turned into a jungle, and how old Mrs. Choi's cat turned into a lion.

"Appa, will you sing for me?" Onew was tucking his little son into bed when the request was made.

"Okay, Taeminnie. But you have to go to sleep afterwards, alright?"

"Yes, appa!" Taemin grinned at his appa, his eyes smiling with him.

Onew sat on the bed and pulled Taemin into his lap. Taemin laid his head on his father's chest, one arm around his neck, the other holding tight to his teddy bear.

Onew began to sing a soft lullaby to his little boy, hugging him tight.

Onew ended the lullably, noticing his Taeminnie had fallen asleep. He suddenly hugged his little son tighter, wishing he would stay little forever, but knowing he had to let his baby grow up sooner or later. For now, though, Taemin was his little son, and he would cherish every moment of it.

__________________

it's cute, right? :3