Chapter 7

Wrong Time, Wrong Date, Wrong Year

Yoon's POV

I squirmed from under her. I watched as she brushed off her dress and turned around. She didn't even make eye contact. Just turned around.

"I'm..."

"It's not your fault..ahaha, just a little mistake. SORRY." 

She walked towards the door. 

"I'll get Ailee to help me put the portfolio together."

"Ok..."

I watched her leave...I didn't know if I liked her or not...even as an employee.  But if she kept ignoring me and avoiding every uncomfortable situation then I couldn't be friends with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tristan's POV

OMG. What is air? I had a crush on Yoon for some time now. Even if he was the one who employed me...I didn't see why I couldn't harbor my feelings for him.  I liked him so much that it almost hurt. AND I WILL NOT LIE. That fall...I'm so glad, so glad...that I fell. Because it was a moment of intimacy between me and him.

I left the room so that he couldn't see the bright pink strawberries flashing through my cheeks. I almost died when he stared at me. I wish it lasted longer...

"Tristan, I'm done with your portfolio!!!!" I switched around as Ailee came running towards me, smiling.

"WHA-but, Yoon just said we had to finish."

"Don't worry about him, I finished myself." She smiled more now.

"WOW, thanks!" I was happy too.

She smiled and walked away confidently. I almost turned to go and tell Yoon that Ailee had finished my portfolio, but something was stopping me.

IT. I'm going back to tell him.

I walked back and opened the door...I wasn't prepared for what happened next and I wasn't prepared for my reaction either.

Ailee had Yoon pinned on the desk and his hand was on her leg, rising up slowly, under her skirt.

I reacted in the nicest way I possibly could, at that moment.

I took off my shoes, threw it at them, and stormed out of the building...LIKE. A. ING. BOSS.