#1 Kwon Dam Bi

Not Them Again!! [Haitus]

Chapter 1: Kwon Dam Bi "arasso Appa! If I can't find a suitable men to be my boyfriend within 5 months you can arrange it! " Dam Bi say as she glance at her father. Her father smiled and said"  I think I would give you only 100 days and that's it! " I stared at him in disbelieve . " Appa !! " I bug him . " Hajimal ! Appa ! I know you don't want me to find Mr. Heartbreaker right ? " I said as I pout. " Dam Bi-ah! I want you to find a suitable partner but if you continue dragging , I might not even know who is your boyfriend !" he exclaimed and give me a Hwaiting sign and walk to his office. I pout and walk to my room.  "ahh ! How how ?! Ahh ! Just go club and relax first! " I said and look at my closet. I wear a black mini dress, a black killer shoes and a black purse. 'ahh ! Ask Lyn if I can go her pub or not I go G25 Ground ( a club for teenagers and some gangster ) '  Convo  Me : Hey Lyn! Just asking if I can hang out at you pub?  Lyn: umm! I afraid not ! Sorry ! The pub have been renovating seen last Saturday and haven't been done. Sorry!  Me : Umm!! got it , its okay ! I'll just go G25 Ground and chill.  Lyn : okay ! Sorry !  End convo Umm ... I guess I have to take my black Ferrari with me . I hop on my Ferrari and went to G25 Ground and can hear music wave through the ground.  I park my car at a corner and walk to the pub.  "hey babe! " a random guy flirt. " Hey babe ! Wanna hang out ? My treat!" another guy said. I ignore them an went to the    Bar. " hey sup Stephanie ! It's been long since you came... Low mood?" Taemin ask. I nod. " hey sup tiny! The biggest problem I ever have is to find a boyfriend in 100 days ! Can you believe it !" I said almost yelling. "maybe I can ... Cause that's not me! And can you stop calling me tiny! You stay at America doesn't mean that you can change my name! " he said . " hey so what do you want?" he ask. " give the a strong wine would do" I said looking at the guys flirting. You threw him a disguised look and look back at the drink Mr. Tiny gave.  I drank up in one shot. Im lucky that I can hold my liquor. I paid for that liquor and walk to my car. ' umm... Who are they? That's my car...' I thought. " umm...  Sorrryy!" I said a bit drank " thats my carDude . " oh ! " they all say in uni . Then one guy step out and said " hey miss! You look quiet drunk want us to sent you ?" " no thank!  I can just as someone to fetch me!" I said. I take out my phone and dial my house no. " Hello! This is Kwon Residence . May I help you? " the house keeper ask. " Ah! Yes , this is Stephanie . Can you ask a Mr. Kim to drive to G25 ! " I said in English. "Mianhae ! I don't speak English . Can you repeat " she ask. " Oh ! Mianhae ! This Stephanie . Can you ask Mr. Kim to drive to G25 Ground , I'm here. And ask someone to drive my car back . " I said as I look at the boys. " nae " she reply and hang up. I keep my phone . " hey ! So your rich ?" they ask . I nodded and replied " so what if I'm rich" " whoa! Anyway we are the B.A.P . " he said. I nodded again. i walk towards the entrance to wait for Mr. Kim. But all of a sudden, a guy which is totally drunk push me to the wall. i tried to kick him in his gut but he douch it. He slowly come closer and closer, i shut me eyes tight and close my lips shut. 'I seriously ain't going to let this drunk guy take away my first kiss.' Suddenly i felt his weight off me, i heard a bang as i open my eyes. i found him lying on the floor rubbing his bleeding nose. 'Ouch! But still its your fault' i smirk. As i look at the guy who punch him. 'Oh, it's him'. I smiled at him and thank him.