Final

Secluded [one-shot]

 

“I didn’t… Key I didn’t know! Please… How was I-“

                That was all Minho could hear, ever since Jonghyun ran into the house, door slamming when it came into contact with the adjacent wall. He had run right up to Key’s shared room and knocked the hell out of the wood because the door was locked; he wasn’t allowed in. Minho hadn’t made a move to get up and check on the shorter male when he slumped to the ground or when he thought he began to see tears in his eyes, by then he had stopped spying. It was impossible, however, to stop his ears from listening.

                “You have to believe me Kibum! I… I like you.”

                His voice only continued with his pitiful explanation of an event that no one bothered explaining to the rapper as he calmly sat on the couch, staring at the TV for an excuse to eavesdrop. He just wanted to understand why, seconds before Jonghyun came ramming in, Kibum quickly made his way to the room he was now placed in with a hand wiping his eyes.

                No one else was in the dorm, Onew and Taemin had left to do whatever that had already planned and Minho just guessed Jonghyun thought wasn’t going to interfere in his business with the thin diva, which he was right about. It wasn’t his business to ask about, so he would listen to what he could.

                “Those guys, I was just messing around! I didn’t think you were serious when you said-“ Jonghyun’s voice faltered; was he holding in a cry? When his voice started up again, it was softer, begging even. “… when you said that.” A bang, Jonghyun’s head hitting the door as he openly let a few sobs come past his lips.

                Kibum never said anything as he apologized. As Jonghyun tried to right his wrong. The door didn’t even offer a hint of opening when the quivering words beat against its grain.

                It was like Kibum was not even in the room, he could not hear the words Jonghyun tried so hard for him to understand, he could not possibly open the door. He wasn’t there.

                “I… I didn’t mean that. I thought we were joking! Please Kibum- Key! Please… j-just let me in…”

                Minho stood up, finally moving when no one else but Jonghyun’s lips seemed to want to do that, and walked over to the crying puppy on the floor. He stared at him, looking down now that he was so uncomfortably placed on the floor, and looked into Jonghyun’s eyes. He thought that maybe he could read something, something more important than what the words floating around were trying to say. He couldn’t.

                Reaching for the door handle, he walked past Jonghyun into Key’s room. Funny how he thought it was locked; the singer just didn’t have enough balls to open it. Minho could have said to himself that there just wasn’t enough time to look at Jonghyun’s face when he walked in because he wanted to see Kibum, but he knew that wasn’t the right answer, and there wasn’t a point in lying to one’s self. He didn’t look at his face because he was afraid he would have smiled at his crying, wet puppy look.

                Key’s head lifted the moment the click of the door was heard when Minho opened it, but it feel rather quickly when he noticed it was only him. However, that didn’t stop him from walking a few more paces forward and taking Kibum’s hand. His face was possibly just as wet as the one outside the door, but he didn’t make a move to open the door either.

                Their eyes met for a second, Minho once again trying to wonder exactly what he could read from it. What he saw was probably what he wanted to, but that was alright for him because it still meant that it was there. Kibum’s feet took him off of the bed, standing now beside Minho as his hands dropped while Minho’s moved up. He cupped the crying face in his hands, palms comfortably taking in the salty liquid just as his thumbs smeared them away; Kibum’s breath puffed out and dispersed close to Minho’s lips as he brought them closer.

                Their eyes closed before their lips were able to meet, touching in a way that was slow and tender as Minho tried to protect something he actually liked. He didn’t want to see Kibum with tears, that was why he wiped them away. Kibum spoke to him through his eyes, and that was why he had kissed him. Jonghyun didn’t see it when he grabbed Minho’s shoulder and pushed him away, punching him in the face.

                The rapper’s head turned with the movement, hair falling out of place before he could stand up straight once more and the look at the shorter man’s appearance, understand exactly why that happened; it seemed he wiped his eyes before coming in the room.

                “What the fuc-“

                Minho had enough of him whining and stopped him.

                “You hurt him! You ask me what’s wrong and you don’t understand that you’re the problem?!” In a rage he yelled at Jonghyun, shoving his shoulders once the surprise shown on his face. The singer stumbled backwards, unable to comprehend as he searched desperately through Kibum’s eyes but he couldn’t see what Minho did. Kibum was still vulnerable.

                “Get the out. He doesn’t want you.”The rapper glared, shoving Jonghyun closer to the door when he didn’t seem to want to move but he changed that once he was able to close the door. Kibum hadn’t said anything through the whole interaction, but he didn’t stop Minho from kissing him either.

                This time, his hands weren’t only kept to touch Kibum’s face, he touched his sides and chest, his s and stomach as they pushed his skin about. It was if he wanted to connect them two together, and Kibum could feel it through the hard kiss (Minho was trying to get him to feel it), as their lips pressed even harder.

                Minho’s breath picked up from having Kibum, Kibum’s picked up from Minho. The wall came closer and closer until the smaller diva was pressed up against it with the bigger pressing back. Kibum was cornered.

                He was held.

                The moment Minho bit at his neck, leaving his lips free to speak, Kibum used that chance.

                “You’re wrong,” he said softly.

                Minho didn’t understand, he didn’t want to stop. But he did and looked into his eyes; the difference shown and Minho couldn’t change it this time.

                “You’re wrong,” Kibum repeated himself, closing his eyes and not wanting to look at Minho, he didn’t want to see what he was physically doing, Minho thought. “I… I don’t want you...” Impossibly his voice got softer but the rapper had heard, he wasn’t that far away.

                When he was walking in the street, out of the dorms, was he finally far away.

-/-/-/-

A/N: Was it good? Sad? IDK >< I was in a mood, so I wrote this, and One for Me just always sounds so sad to me but did i expect MInho to show up in this, NO! I was thinking about adding a scene and I was like.... Nahhhhhh x.x Sorry reader, but thank you for reading!! [: