Mini Chapter: Phone Call

Bad Girl, Good Boy

What has happened...

Big Bang left for Japan and have been on tour for a few weeks now, and you haven't talked too the busy G Dragon since he land in Japan. Understanding that he is a busy man, and not wanted to bother him, you sent him little text before shows saying "Good luck", "Have Fun" or "I'll be watching tonight." letting him know you are there for him. 
Deep down you miss him being around so much to the point where it kinda hurts. 

_________

Looking to your phone and checking the time, saying to your self. "Okay, it's 8 now, and I need to be done by like 11." 

Making an alarm on your phone to go of before 11, you the volume on your phone and turning on the sterio going over the steps to your dance, trying to get down the flips. 

Doing the round off into a back hand spring you fell on your side, gasping out in paing and holding your side you laid there covered in your sweet, feeling your muscles tighten up in pain, standing up and shaking it out then going back to trying the dance over and over, then making to the part. Taking a deep breath then trying it over and over. Doing it  right with out falling you danced around cheering your self on, then realizing how hot you were in the hoody you were wearing. 

Looking around and making sure the door was closed you took off the hoody, practicing your dance in youe joggies and sports bra, wipping the sweat that dripped off of your face on to the towel you had brought with you, you restarted the beats to the song, then counting off the steps out loud to your self. Doing the save part of the last move over and over trying to improve your stance at the end. 

Hearing your phone right loudly as, caughting you off graud, you stubbled in your dance and turned off the music, and then rushing to your phone and picking up your phone. 

"Face Time call?." you said looking at it. Then picking it up.

"____!" Jiyong and Seungri said smiling when your face popped up to them. 
"Hii!' you smiled weakly to them and wipping more sweat off of your face with the towel the n placing it on your shoulders. "How are you?" 

Jiyong quick stood up smiling and pushing Seungri out of the way and pulled in headphones, and walking into a room closing the door. 

"I'm alright, I guess.." he sighed flopping down on a bed. 
"Alright?!" you said patting your face off and drinking some water. "Wae?" you exhaled looking back to him.
"Idunno." he pouted, "I guess I just really miss you jagiya." he smiled to you giggling.
"Aniyo!" you smiled laughing shaking the phone a little showing him your chest and bare tummy. "Don't call me that.." 

Coughing out loudly shocked at what you had on he blushed as a ert grin grew on his face, with a slight chuckle. Noticing what he was laughing at you covered your self blushing, as you faced started to burn.

"Yah! Pabo!!" you said fixing your phone. "Stop it. Why did you face time call me?"
"Because, I missed you face. Why are you all sweaty?" he asked still grinning. "Did you get all hot thinking about me?"
"No!" you said harshly smiling. "I was practicing my new dance. I'm really tired now from it." you sighed rubbing your side again looking to see how red it had become. 
'Oh!" he said remembering the dance. "You better be careful doing the flips!" he said jumping up. 
"I won't.." you sighed frowning a bit to him.

Staring at you for a minute he smiled at you, as you looked at him oddly.

"What are you looking at?" you said, making a face at him laughing. 
"You are so beautiful." he smiled, "I can't wait for you all to come out here and I can hug you again."  he smiled ignoring the faces you made at him. "I really do miss you ___." 
"I know, I miss you too Jiyong." you said smiling to him biting your lips. "How have your been?" 
"Honestly, they have been so much fun, and I love the feedback from the fans.." he smiled, "But when I get messages from you they make me happier, and push to do better than my best, just so I can impress you." he admitted. "Everything I sing "Bad Boy" I imagine you singing it and me just singing and dancing along to it." he sighed. "___?"
"Ne?" you said smiling foolishly and covering your face, blushing. "

Clearing his throat about to say something you heard someone knock on the door and say. "Jiyong we have to get ready to go in a little bit." 
"Oh alright.." he said replying back to them then looking back to the phone, looking at you then inhaling deeply, then exhaling. 

"I have to go, but I wanna tell you something." he sighed biting his lips nervously. "___, I love you." he said seriously. "And I know, you might think I am just saying this, but I'm re--" you cut him off moving your hands.

"I love you too Jiyong." you smiled, "Have fun and good luck tonight, call me when the show is over." you smiled to him as he smiled bigger. 
"Alright..." he smiled waving bye as you waved back.

Ending the chat.