Charity or Mine ?

Yours for keeping

 

 

“ Sica ! Babe ! Wait up ! ”

 

“ Jessi, that girl is calling for you ”

 

“ Just let her be ” That stupid idiot.

 

“ Sica ! ” “ Jessica ! ” “ Jessica Jung Sooyeon ! ” That’s it. I stopped and turned around.

 

“ What do you want ? ” I shot my coldest glare at her. But it didn’t work. Instead, she just smiled and went closer to me.

 

“ Wow, of course. Ice princess, huh ? ” She continued stepping closer to me.

 

“ Or maybe not after all ” She leaned her face closer next to mine.

 

“ Because you melt me…with your stare ” I felt warm lips on my cheek and within seconds, the warmth has gone.

 

It took me a few seconds to register everything in my head. Her lips on my cheek. I looked up and saw her looking at me,with those eyes.

 

“ Awwwww~ ” I heard everyone around us squaled as they saw the affection that this girl showed in front of them just now. Embarassed and angry, those are my feelings at that time.

 

SLAP !

 

Everyone gasped when my palm met the cheek of the tall girl. I didn’t say anything after that. Action speaks louder than words. Before I left, I saw her friends went to her to check on her. She had her palm on her slightly reddened and swollened cheek, with her eyes still…staring at me.

 


 

 

“ Why did you do that Jessi ? ” I don’t know. I asked myself that too.

 

“ She deserved it. How can she just kiss anyone she wants ” I said.

 

“ On the CHEEK. And I don’t think that is a big matter to you.  ” It is when it comes to her.

 

“ What’s done is done Tiff. I want to go to sleep now. Wake me up when it’s dinner time ”

 

“ If you said so Jess. I’m going out with Tae. I hope she won’t get angry with me just because my bestfriend decided to slap her bestfriend today ” I heard her sigh.

 

“ I’m sorry Tiff. I will say sorry to Taeyeon later ” I shoved my face into the pillow. Looking at my bestfriend at that time somehow making me feel guilty.

 

“ Not to us Jessi but to her. Poor girl ” I heard the sound of the doorknob turned and the door opened.

 

“ Don’t go too far Jessi. Everyone has their own limits. All those girls are still waiting. Everyone wants a piece of her excluding me. Coz I have Tae, if not ” The door closed.

 

Even my own bestfriend is not at my side now. Look what you’ve done now, you tall-good-for-nothing-giraffe. I threw my bolster at the door. As if it will release my anger to that certain person.

 

I tried to sleep but the last words from Tiffany were making it difficult to me. Stupid Tiffany ! It must be her intention to say those words. What if it’s true ? What if she grew tired of me and letting other girls replace my place in her heart and her bed, maybe. Maybe ? Of course it’s true. I know how h*rny she can get at times. And imagining her and random sl*t are making love on my/her bed is killing my insides. I got up and searched for my phone. Should I call her ? And say what ? And what if suddenly a random girl pick up her phone ?  

 

I put my phone back and retreated back to my bed. Thinking about all these things certainly made me tired and sad, somehow.

 

I miss you

 


 

 

The next day, I woke up really late even though I slept for more than 12 hours. I even skipped my dinner last night. Tiffany didn’t come home. It must be that shortie that kept her ‘occupied’. Only god…and their neighbours… know what they did during their alone time together.

 

I went straight to the cafeteria to have my brunch. And of course, the day couldn’t get worse with the girl who gave me difficulty to sleep presence at the cafeteria. She was there, with a tray on her hand, picking up everything she laid her eyes on and with an unknown girl next to her. Who’s that girl, anyway ?

 

I decided to just ignore them and got a tray. When I was at the counter, ready to pay, she and the unknown girl were standing behind me. Damn it. Where is the cashier !

 

These two were giggling and talking with each other. I can only caught few things from their conversation. “ Kiss and hug ” …. “ I would love to ” …. “ You’re the best Sooyoung ”

 

What ???  What was that ? Were they like flirting behind me ? Right behind me ? With that, I just left my tray with my foods at the counter and walked away quickly. She didn’t even call for me. She just ignored me.

 

She grew tired of me already.

 


 

“ Jessi, wake up ” A familiar voice woke me up from my sleep. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

 

“ How you know I’m here ? ”

 

“ It’s not hard to find you. You won’t go and sleep at another place other than here. Hey, stop taking advantage of Jiwoon unnie, will you ? Just because she’s your close unnie, you can sleep here anytime you want. She’s a nurse not a babysitter ” I rolled my eyes.

 

“ She loves me more than you love me ” I went down from the bed and fixed myseld up.

 

“ Aww, don’t say that. I love you more Jessi ”

 

“ From the way you left me alone in the apartment last night, yeah right. You love me the most ” I picked up my bag and went out from the room.

 

“ I’m sorry. Taeyeon asked me for some help and I couldn’t leave her just like that ” She pouted and making that puppy eyes.

 

“ Yeah, I know. I’m not angry anyway, just a little bit cranky. Come, I’m so hungry right now ”

 

“ Oh yeah, that’s why I need to find you. Student Council is holding a charity event in the cafeteria and I won’t let you miss it ” I raised my eyebrows, wondering why she wouldn’t let me miss this charity event. I think I almost missed all of them.

 

“ Here ! ” This place is crowded. The students were queuing up and some are trying to cut the queue. What’s happening here ?

 

“ What’s the event ? So many people ” Whatever the event is, it must be good. Judging from the amount of people crowding the place here.

 

“ See there ? Kissing booth. You’ll understand why ” She winked and left me alone.

 

I tiptoed to see the person running the kissing booth. Then I saw the girl that flirted with Sooyoung this morning. No, no, don’t tell me what I am thinking right now is happening !

 

I squeezed myself into the crowds and get to the front line. Oh no !

 

How can she let those dirty lips tainting her cheeks… and her lips !! What the hell is going on here !!

 

I quickly went in front of kissing booth, well,  making all those who were queuing behind me screaming and yelling at me. I turned my head and sent them cold glares. Everyone immediately went silence. Good job Jessica. I looked at the star of today. She had a big stupid grin on her face and her finger pointed at the list.

 

10 $ =  CHEEK

20 $ =  CHEEKS

30 $ =  LIPS

40 $ = TONGUE

ANYTHING MORE IS NOT ALLOWED, UNLESS WITH PERMISSION

 

My eyes were wide open and my jaw was, literally, dropped. I crossed my arms and looking straight into her eyes.

 

“ What do you think you’re doing Choi Sooyoung ? ” She then pointed at something above my head.

 

KISSING BOOTH. RAISE FUNDS FOR CHARITY

 

“ So, which one do you want Miss Jessica ? ” I just stood there. Staring at her.

 

“ Can’t decide, huh ? Take your time to decide but not too long please, others are still waiting for their tur —”

 

I grabbed her collar and smashed my lips onto hers. The thoughts of other girls landed their lips on her cheeks and tasted her soft lips were making me furious. The green thing inside of me was trying hard to not show up and kill those girls. Without reservation, I plunged my tongue into . She put her arms around my waist and kissed back eagerly. Our lips moved in unison, the kiss growing deeper by the second as pulled mine. Feeling everyone’s eyes on us, slowly, we pulled off from each other. I still had my eyes closed after we stopped kissing each other. The kiss was great and I couldn’t get enough of her.

 

“ Sica, honey ” She pecked my lips after not getting any reaction from me.

 

“ Sooyoungie ” I mumbled.

 

“ Yes babe ” She cupped my cheeks and rubbed her thumbs there. The warmth that I missed so much.

 

“ Sica-baby ” I opened my eyes and smiled at her.

 

“ That would be 70 $ for you honey ” She opened her hand to me. Clearly, waiting for me to pay her.

 

“ What the fu—” Before I get to finish my words, Sooyoung closed my mouth as she jumped over the counter.

 

“ Just kidding honey ” She let go of her hand and turned over the OPEN/CLOSED sign at the counter. I heard groans coming from those who were queuing.

 

“ Sorry people, counter is closed. You can go to next counter. If you’re lucky, I might be able to open the counter this evening ” She gave her cute apologetic smile to the crowds. I pulled her wrist and dragged her away to stop her from showing her cute smile to the others.

 

As it was hard to go out from the crowded place, Sooyoung hugged me close to her. My head fit perfectly under her chin. The familiar scent that is so soothing. I just let her, i hugged her waist tight and followed her steps.

 


 

 

As soon as we both reached the rooftop, she sat on the bench and pulled me to sit on her laps. Instead of sitting on her laps, I switched the positon and straddled her. I love this position more than before. I chuckled, loving her surprised reaction. I leaned over and wrapped my arms around her neck, resting my head on her shoulder. She rested her hands on my back.

 

“ I love this. I miss you Sica ” I sat back and kissed her nose.

 

“ I miss you too Youngie. I miss us ” Again, I pecked her cheeks, her forehead, next, her cute nose and finally, her lips.

 

“ The next time I’m going to holiday, I’ll bring you with me. With you sulking, and your silent treatment, I don’t think I can handle it if it happens again next time. I can’t stand to not be close to you, to be able to touch you, to be able to say that I love you ” Her lips rested on my neck and moving so ever so slowly downward.

 

“ Good decision. I'm bored to death when you are not around Soo ” I the back of her hair, pleasured from having her lips giving warmth to my neck.  

 

“ That won’t happen again. I promised you ” We kissed again, passionately until I suddenly remember something.

 

“ Wait. So, how many people have you kissed today, Choi Sooyoung ? ” I pulled myself away from her, but still straddling her.

 

“Euhhh, I can’t remember. Don’t be mad babe, that’s for charity. I’m not doing that for fun ” She scratched her neck while answering to my question. Wrong move, Sooyoung. You only do that when you’re lying. You are having fun.

 

“ Whatever you say Choi. You’re not going to open the counter this evening until forever. You’re mine Choi Sooyoung. Don’t forget that” I frowned.

 

“ Yes, I’m yours. Yours for keeping ” She pulled me close to her and leaned closer to me.

 

“ Glad you know it. Now, I have to get rid of all the kisses that tainted my property. Aisy, that’s a lot of job to do ” I faked my sigh and shook my head.

 

“ Well, you can start now then ” Our lips met for the nth time for that day.

 

-La Fin-



 

 

I wrote this while waiting for other Soosica authors updatess, see, update with the ss. haha, jkjk. Sorry that this isnt good enough. I haven't reread everything.Thank you for reading.