kekeke

TWOSHOTS : Welcome to my castle

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback

 

Riya: Chun! Chun! Look. I made a castle! *smiles*

Lei: That’s too small. *Destroys the sand castle*

Riya:  *weeps*

Yoochun: Riya, why are you crying? *wipes her tears and looks down to see the ruined castle* How dare you do that to Riya! *shoves Lei and got into a fight*

Yoochun won the fight but gained small scratches and bruises in his face.

Riya: I’m sorry Chun. Because of me, you got into a fight with Lei. *sad*

Yoochun: It’s okay. Are you alright?


Riya : *shook her head* But... my sand castle, it’s ruined.
Yoochun: Don’t worry. We’ll make another one. *smiles*

Riya: Okay. *smiles back*
Yoochun: Someday… I’ll make you a true castle.

Riya: Jinja?

Yoochun: *nods and smiles* so stop crying okay?

Riya: Yes. Prince Yoochun. J

 

*sighs* I wonder what Yoochun is doing. It’s been a long time since they moved to Korea.*looks at clock* It’s been awhile when we stooped communicating to each other. He stopped writing letters and sending emails in my account. *holds the last letter Yoochun gave to her*. I wish I could see him again.

“Riya! Riya honey! Come down here! There’s a letter for you!”

“Eh?? Letter you say mom?” I shouted and ran towards my door. I saw mom talking to the mail man then when she saw me climbing down the stairs, she smiled at me and asks me to get the letter.

The man handed it to me. It was a small envelope with gray laces on top of it. Hmm...Looks like an important document. I opened it to see what’s inside and saw a ticket. OH MY GOSH! I won the ticket lottery!!

“MOM!!!!!! I won! I won!”

“What? I’m so glad for you dear!” mom congratulates me and joins me as I jumped up and down.

“I’m going to Korea!!!!” I exclaimed in excitement.

“So, when are you going to Korea?”

“Uhm… wait.” I paused and searched for the flight date. “Oh My God!”

“What’s wrong dear?”

“It says tomorrow.” It said as I bit my nail in disbelief.

“That’s so sudden.” Mom replied with worried expression. “How could we possibly prepare for that? You’re leaving tomorrow. Dear, we don’t have money.” She said with her head hung down.

“Mom, don’t worry. The agency will pay for me and besides, I’ll be there just for 5 days.” I smiled and hold her hand. She looked straight at me with her sad eyes.

“Mom, don’t be sad. It’ll be for a couple of days. After that, you won’t even feel I’m gone coz I’ll come home immediately.” I told her rest assuring that I’ll be okay. She cuddled her hands on my cheeks and said.

“I’ll miss you dear.”

“Mom…You’re being so sentimental again. I can manage myself now. When I got there, I’ll go look for Yoochun. I’m sure he’ll take care of me.” Mom frowned and replied. “I hope so or else I won’t bake him his favorite cake ever again.”

“Mom… You’re silly.”

“I’m just kidding. Hurry, Go pack your things.” She hit my with the ladle she’s holding and went inside the kitchen.

*sighs and smiles*  Mothers…

 

 

-------------At the airport--------------

 

 

People busy finding their designated boarding area and were carrying huge stroller bags.

This is it! My dream-come-true!! I’m really going to Korea. I imagined as I roam my eyes around the airport.

“Riya, take care of yourself.”

“Yes Mom. I will.”

“Please be careful. You’re the only one left for me you know that. I don’t want you to get into trouble.”

“I know mom. Please calm down. I’ll be back in no time. I love you.” I gave her a kiss on her cheeks and started walking to the boarding area.” Bye mom~

“Goodbye dear. Have fun! Send my regards to Yoochun.” *waves her hand*

 

 

--------Seoul City, South Korea: AT LAST!!!----------

 

 

Wow! It’s beautiful! Now, what to do?? Then I saw a girl holding a paper with my name on it. I went to her and she greeted me in Korean. Good thing I learned basic Korean words or else I’m screwed. She offers her hand and said.

“Ms. Riya Tan, nice to meet you.” I nodded in response and give her a quick smile.

“Welcome to Seoul City, South Korea. I hope you will have a nice vacation here.” Wow, she speaks fluent English. Thank God! I’ll be able to communicate with her well.

“Thanks. What’s your name?” I asked.

“The name’s Hyeyeon Lee, Miss Tan.” She replied with a gentle tone. So pleasant yet so awkward to hear.

“Oh. Hyeyeon. Can I call you that?” She nodded then I continued, “I’ll call you Hyeyeon then. Hyeyeon ssi, please call me with my first name ne? Call me Riya.”

“I understand.” She smiled and asks for my plane ticket. “Riya ssi, Let’s go. I’ll get you to your hotel.”

We rode on the company’s car and stopped by a huge tower.

“Is this the place?” I asked. Woah. I never thought the agency would be this rich! Such a luck for me to avail these once in a lifetime chances!

“Riya ssi, come. Let’s go find your room.”

In the 20th floor of the 33-story building, there lies room XXX, the room where I supposed to stay as I stay here for my vacation.

“Wow! This is beautiful! It’s huge.” I said and went to look at the view in the balcony. Oh my… this place is romantic!

“Riya ssi, do you like it?” Hyeyeon said with a grin in her face.

“I love it.” I replied and went for another sight at the balcony.

“Well then, have a good day Riya ssi. I’ll go for now.”

“Yes, thanks Hyeyeon ah.” She smiled and closed the door.

 

After filling my eyes with beautiful views inside the hotel, I opened my bag and looked for Yoochun’s address he gave me few years ago. I wish they didn’t move to another house. I want to see him. Bored, I lay down in the bed starring on the piece of paper I was holding.

“I really wanna see him.” I burst in irk and quickly sat up.

“I’ll go look for him.”

Determined to see Yoochun, I readied to pack things that I will use in my journey to find him. “Dictionary, ready.

Iphone, ready.

Money… Always.

ID, in case I get lost, at least they’ll recognize me…all ready!

Okay, Yoochun, here I come.”