Confrontation (Part I)

Traits of the perfect other half

 

“Our dear maknae, please stop boasting about your husband. You do know that your unnie here is still single. And I need my beauty sleep. ” Hyosung pulled the covers over herself, making her point clear that she wanted the maknae out of her room right at this moment.

Well, it was not her intention to express her jealousy so blatantly. However, the fact that Sunhwa was the oh-so-lucky one (again) chosen out of the four to take part in “We Got Married” killed her a little inside. She did have her fair share of suitors but once any of them learnt about the underlying no-dating policies as established by this entertainment circle, they would automatically make their exit to leave.

And what made everything worse was that the hottie, who once confessed to her on a national television broadcast, seemed to have changed his ideal type. Since two months ago, the pretty little flowers and mushy notes she would receive at least once per week from him were no longer in sight. As much as she was unwilling to believe that he had (once again) changed his ideal type, Zinger had shoved the concrete proof straight into her face.

A Youtube video where Kikwang just could not help but to blurt out SNSD’s Taeyeon twice in a row.

Ouch, that hurts.

 


 

Just before she could shake those negative thoughts off her mind, Sunhwa re-entered her room and began to squeal with her arms flapping up and down in excitement.

“What’s up again, Sunhwa?” Hyosung snapped, with a throbbing coldness evident in her tone.

“I know you’re angry at me,” Sunhwa cleared before continuing, “But you will have to listen to this!”

“Fine. Did Kwanghee send you an entire Barbie doll collection this time round?” Hyosung rolled her eyes, irritated.

“YAH! Unnie, can you be more serious?” Sunhwa grumbled and folded her arms animatedly.

“Yes, yes. And you’re saying?” Hyosung stared at her, urging her to finish her statement.

“You’re going to be part of the Chuseok Idol Crown Prince Selection!”

 


 

So there he was, standing at the other side.

 It was true after all. Rumours regarding Lee Ki Kwang being part of the cast.

“Now, let’s welcome our lovely Hyosung bride.” Hyosung stepped out of the carriage with the perfect plan in mind. She was going to choose him as her groom and interrogate him during this entire process whether he liked it or not. She was not a pushover and she was not going to let someone, who created a stir in her heart, off the hook so easily.

She strode confidently towards the male idols and paused right in front of him. She lifted her head a little and stared right into his eyes.

He was flustered.

She liked how things were going.

“Hyosung ssi, please give your ideal groom a backhug.” Leeteuk announced, pressing her to speed up the selection process.

That was it. Leeteuk did not have to repeat himself twice. She placed two of her hands on his broad shoulders and beamed, revealing her fleshy gums. Before he could turn around to greet her, she tightened her grasp on him and hissed something that sent a chill down Kikwang’s spine.

 

 

“How’s life, playboy?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A really short update. Part II will be soon, hopefully. Just let me know if you want it to be an epic argument/ drama or just some romantic fluff. Before I end it off, do add me @inspiritfx on twitter so we can spazz all day long!