Call me oppa

Traits of the perfect other half

 

“Can I have a couple version of the yogurt please?” Kikwang ordered and gave the girl at the counter a charming wink. He was obviously out to kill another fan girl. Hyosung sighed and rolled her eyes, annoyed.  

“Sure, and you can have three toppings. What ……would you like to have?” The girl stammered a little as her eyes remained fixated on Kikwang. Judging from her red face, it was obvious she had yet to snap out from her oh-my-gosh-beast-kikwang-just-winked-at-me bubble.

 “I would like to have strawberries, oreo cookies and ……” He took a quick peek at Hyosung as his voice trailed off. Just look at her. Normally, he would get kicked hard in the stomach if he were to flirt with any other girls right before her. However, all she was doing was to mouth “Grapes” repeatedly.

 

It’s now or never.

 

“Call me oppa then.” He cleared his throat teasingly, waiting for her to give in to his wishes.

That particular statement caused his girlfriend, who was previously drooling at the sight of grapes, to tear her eyes away from them almost immediately.

She stuck out her tongue and scowled.

“No way. I am older than you. You’re the one who should call me noona.”

“Come on, you are born in late 1989 while I am born in early 1990. That’s not much of a difference.” He rebutted.

“Oh, really? Fine, I shall call you my chingu then.” She elbowed him, daring him to go against her.

“You mean namja-chingu or oppa?” He grabbed her arms swiftly and raised his eyebrows.

  Tired of arguing, she gritted her teeth and slammed her fist onto his chest.

“Wait, babe.” He yelled at the top of his lungs, ignoring the cold glances given by the passers-by.

“So what will be your last topping?” The girl asked, in a (rather disturbing) sugar-coated voice.

“Grapes. And one spoon will do.”

 

 

“Stupid Lee Kikwang. I thought we had long agreed on the ‘no-oppa-rule’.” She pouted.

“Don’t be angry, babe. Look what I have here.” He waved the cup of yogurt excitedly in the air.

“Grapes.” She squealed. Her eyes were practically sparkling. Well, that was until she realized he was not going to give in to her that easily as well.

“Not so fast, babe. Call me oppa.” He grinned, even wider this time round.

“Please, Kiki. You can’t do this to me. It’s mean, cruel and evil.” She was almost on the verge of crying in public. Though Kikwang was not exactly tall, he was still at least 10 cm taller than her. She hated the fact that she chose not to wear high heels today.

“O-p-p-a.” He repeated.

 

 

She had no choice.

She smacked her lips against his. Kikwang then closed his eyes so as to fully immerse into this unexpected, romantic moment. He felt he was going to melt any time soon.

That was it.

His grip on the yogurt loosened. Hyosung jumped as high as possible to catch it.

Viola. She caught hold of it. She could not believe it. She was a pure genius. She had just accomplished an amazing feat, all by herself.

 

She was about to gobble down all the grapes …… till she realized the spoon was in his other hand. That sneaky fellow.

 

“Kiki, I need the spoon.”

“And I need you to call me oppa.” He insisted.

 

Don’t blame me, Kiki.

The heavy rainclouds in her mind let loose their turbulent nature. Great drops fell from her eyes. It was as if she was a mere child, lost in a new city.

“Gosh. I am so sorry. Please don’t cry. Take the spoon, please.” Guilt swept over him. At the rate of this, his heart was bound to shatter.

“Really?” She wrinkled up her nose and made a sniffing sound.

“Yes, anything for you.” He passed the spoon to her and enveloped her into the biggest hug possible.  

“Haha. Thanks Kiki. It seemed that the acting classes had finally paid off.” She pried his hands away and ran off with the cup of yogurt in her hands.

“Wait a minute.” He blinked, attempting to understand the entire situation.

 

 

“YAH. JEON HYOSUNG. IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR OPPA?”

 

 

 

 

You know, I am pretty sure all guys want their girlfriends to call them oppa. So this is basically how this story come about. Wouldn't it be really cute if Kikwang actually asked Hyosung to call him oppa? *squeals*

I am finally back. I know I took really long so here's a short update for you guys. Thanks for subscribing. I really appreciate all of your support. Oh and do leave me comments cause I adore them. Yeah, this can be considered as a fluff collection. However, the chapters will still be connected to a certain extent. So just anticipate, okays? :D

I need to get back to homework.

Bye :)