The Perfect Gift

The Perfect Gift

 

[outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/perfect_gift/set?id=26302609 ]

 

 

“Come on Angel-ah don’t be bogus like that” I said to the purple and black haired girl as she wiped the counter.

“Sorry oppa but I can’t help you this time” She shrugged. “You’re all on your own.”

“You’re mean you know that” I sighed, sticking my hands in my jacket. Today is Christmas and I still couldn’t find the perfect gift for my girlfriend, AhRi. It just made things worse that Angel wouldn’t help me now more than ever.

“Please Angel-ah.” I pleaded. “I’ll do anything if you help me.”

Angel sighed and put her rag down. “Fine I’ll help you this one last time after this Im cutting the cord for good.”

“Thank you! Thank you!” I pulled her into a hug over the counter.

“Ya! Let go before I change my mind!” She pushed me away and furrowed her eyebrows.

“Sorry!” I apologized holding up my hands and stepping back. “Now what can I get Rii-ah?”

“You know what she’s been wanting” Angel sighed. I gave her a blank stare.

“Oh come on! You’re her boyfriend you should know what she wants!” She huffed.

“She wants s....” I began to say causing Angel to go wide eyed.

“Nooooo! Not that!” She shook her head. “Think babo, shes’ been wanting this for forever.”

I thought for a second before a light bulb lit up. “Ah I know the perfect gift!”

“Good.” Angel said. “Now scram I have to finish here so I can go home”

“Thanks Ang-ah!” I headed towards the door. “Annyeong, Merry Christmas!”

 

 

 

AhRi’s P.O.V

 

I stood infront of the mirror, fixing my eyeliner. The darn thing kept smudging and coming out crooked. After erasing the line I had and making a new one it finally came out perfect. I pinned up half of my hair and letting half of it fall down onto my shoulders in big curls. I looked at myself one last time as the door bell rung. I walked downstairs and pulled the door open. “Hey.”

“Hey” My boyfriend, Daniel said with a weak smile. 

“Come in” I stepped aside, telling him in.

“Thanks” He stepped in and pressed his lips onto mine. “Merry Christmas” 

“Merry Christmas” I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Dinner is ready”

“Great” He smiled as I took his jacket from him and hung it up.  I walked into the kitchen and served the food. We talked for ate and talked for awhile.

“Here I got you something” He said as he handed me a neatly wrapped box.

“Thanks ” I smiled, kissing his cheek.

“Open it” He insisted. I smiled and opened the box, pulling out a smaller box.

“What’s this?” I laughed slightly.

“It’s the gift that keeps on giving” He cracked a smile and laughed. I shook my head and open one the box, another box inside.

“Really?” I asked. He laughed and nodded. I sighed and opened the box and pulled out a clear container with a dog shaped cookie with a Santa hat and a candy cane in it’s mouth.

“Awe” I smiled.

“I wanted to get you something else but every store I went to was closed” Daniel sighed, looking at his hands. “Sorry.”

“Don’t be” I leaned over and kissed his cheek.  “It’s the perfect gift.”

 

 

~~~~

 

AhRi's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/perfect_gift/set?id=26302609

And Merry Christmas!