Chapter 13

Its A Messy Love
All about Yuri now. So after class, I went down to the second floor and waited for Taemin. I could see him talking to that Jessica jerk. Few seconds after, he come running towards my way. He took my bag from me and well, we had a little conversation. He was telling how he appreciated me but his love towards Jessica was greater. I warned him for the last time and went to Minho as soon as I saw him. He was grinning really huge. "Minho! What's worth grinning that much about?" I asked him and nudged him a little. He rummaged his pocket and pulled out two tickets. I observe it and found it delightful. "Its a ticket to the new theme park!" I squealed in excitement and took the tickets from his hand. Taemin walked passed us rather ignorantly. Whatever. "How about this Sunday? The both of us?" Minho coolly said, raising one of his eyebrow. "Where did you get this?" I asked him as I jump in joy. "Doesn't matter. Anyway I have to head for soccer practice now." He said, pulling the ticket away and left, waving his hands in the air. I went and ran after Taemin. He was near the exit door, peeking something from behind the door. I placed my hands on his shoulder. "Taem, what you looking at?" I asked him. He stood there in silence. I tiptoed and looked over his shoulders, there was two people facing each other and seemed to be really serious. I squinted my eyes and look carefully. I'm not surprised at what I saw, it was Jessica and Nichkhun. Taemin and I kept looking at them. At first they were distances away and talked to each other. But then, Nichkhun reached out his arms and hugged Jessica. Taemin went tense. I rubbed his shoulders and looked at his seriouse face. Then, my attention was back on Nichkhun and Jessica again. Jessica pushed him away and started crying. Taemin was angry and I could tell, every muscle in him was straining. Suddenly, he shook my hand off his shoulder and ran off to approach Jessica. I walked behind him as Taemin went to Jessica and wiped her tears away. Nichkhun looked at me and I gave him that "Whatever" look. Taemin sent icy cold stares at Nichkhun and yelled at him, "What the hell did you do?" Now this is fun.