Senior Show Case

The Picture.

Stadning behind the stage, waitng for the host of the show case to introduce, your groups, cleverly named "Block G" for your preformance of "Tell Them". 

"Wow, can you believe, who is in this group?" Lee Hyung said to the crowd. 
"I know, such amazing dancers are our first group, including Choi ___." Laurn cheered smiling, reading off of her card. "She is such an amazing and hard worker." she said with her strong Austrailan acent, 
"I think the only time you don't see ___-yah working is when she is sleeping in study hall." they laughed, smiling, then looking over to the stage dirctor for the okay. 

"Lady, and gentel men of Seoul Arts Academy, and guest." He said. 
"We would like to introduce you to our first senior group Block G!" she cheered as we walked out with our Block B jackets on and hoods up, as they waked off. 

Getting in postition as the song started to play, and you started to do the moves, and rap Jiho's intro you all pulled down your hoods, as the dance started and you all got more into the song. dancing around and looking into the crowd you saw your mother smiling and waving to you holding your father's hand, then you looked around for the boys who sat in to fornt, cheering as loud as they could they looked so happy, and excited to watch you all, dance and sing their song. 

Finishing the song and taking off your jackets, throwing them to the floor to show your Block B shirts with their names all over them. 

Picking up your jakcets bowing then walking off the stage, bowing and thanking the host as they walked back on to the stage congradulating you all. Walking back stage you all went to the girls dressing room. Hugging each other and smiling, you looked to them all and let out a few tears. 

"What's wrong, Unnie?" Kimberly Lynn asked you reaching to your hands. 
"Oh, it's nothing.." you smiled to her, "I am just going to miss you. I promise to come visit." 
"Mwo?!" few of them shouted looking at you with huge eyes. 
"You're really going to go to Japan, or America?" Inyoung asked gripping on to your shoulders. 
"Well, I am going to talk with the represntives, soon, when I get cleaned up." you said reaching for a towel and dabbing over face trying not to mess up your make up. "Nothing is set yet, with the two colleges, they could still change their minds..."

Hearing loud sighs and exhales, the moved in and hugged you tightly, chanting out " Choi ___ fighting!" over and over until they let go of you and saw your smiling face. 

Chatting with them as you sat infront of the mirror next to other girls who had walked in getting ready, checking your phone for the time, you started to curle your hair, straying hair all over your hair then shaking your head, and walking over to the lockers, getting out your clothes and changing into them. Checking your phone one more time, then rushing putting on your tights, shorts, and flowy black and white top, then rushing from back stage to the side of the stage going donw the stairs and sitting in the front row with Inyoung, and Hynna. 

"Well, next we have a group of boys.." Lee Hyung said smiling. "Well known for being slight trouble makers bu--" he was cut off by Laurn.
"But also known for being sweet!" she playfuly pushed him. "Here are our hardworking boys of Block B!" She said winging her arms out and introducing them as they walked on to the stage and they walked off. 

Sitting in chairs as the lights started to flash, releaving the face of the boys. 

Jaehyo, Jihoon, Taeil, Jiho, Kyung, Yu Kwon, and then Minhyuk all smiled waving looking down to the crowd, smiling as the music started.  

Hearing Yu Kwon start off the song, you started to blush and cover your mouth watching them. It was the new song that Jiho had been working on, trying for find a dance for. Doing a light groove and arm movements to the song, all you did was stare at them in a trace, covering your mouth blushing as girls in the back squealed and screamed their names. 

Making eye contact with Yu Kwon, when he line was "I got a love" you blushed more and covered your face as he blew you a light kiss in the song, kneeling over to your knees blushing more and more as Inyoung patted you back still staring up at Jaehyo she cheered for the both of you. 

Feeling like you in a trance you couldn't take your eyes off of him, watching them all stand up and do a light dance then walk away leaving Jiho, they all blew a kiss out to the crowd as he looked down to you again, mouth your name, 

Standing and clapping along with other girls and cheering loudly, you went back up the stage, and walked over to them as they all smiling and thanked each other then the host. 

Waiting behind until they were done, you walked over to Yu Kwon tapping his shoulder and hugging on to his back tightly, smiling into his back, then letting go. 

"You were all so amazing!" You cheered smiling. 
"Thank you ___." they all said together bowing. 

"You where so great sing and rapping Taeil, and Jiho's parts!" Minhyuk said pulling you into a hug embracing you in his chest. "You girls are amazing, but you did best." he your hair as you tried to pull away. 

Pulling away from him, then hugging on to Yu Kwon's chest smiling, you thanked him as they all patted your back congradulating you. Bowing and thanking them all you talked with them as they walked to their dressing room, then kissing Yu Kwon leaving him to walk back to the side stage. 

Standing next to Matt, as he waited for you, he looked at you up and down, checking out your outfit. 

"Can you rip those?" he asked pinching your leggings. "Make it more y, show some skin?"
"Aniyo~" you said slapping away his hand laughing. "Wae?" 
"Make it ier.." he smirked laughing. 
"Pabo!" you said pushing away his head then turning away from him.

Waving and bowing congradulating the group that was leaving the stage as they walked pass you, you looked over the curtan looking into the crowd, you saw your father, talking with your sister, and smiling as your mother shushed them hearing your name being called out again. 

Walking on to the dark stage with your head down, in your stance, then once the song started a slow flashing light went over your body as youe did slow moves into the intro of the song. Then as the lights stopped flashing and changed from a white to a blue light in your body grabbing and bring out the white making your body glow as you danced to the song. Getting into your dance your moves came perfectly to you, making you smile and smirk cockily. 

Hearing other students chant out and scream you name as you dance you could clearly hear Yu Kwon from the side of the stage saying your name and cheering you on. Droping go the floor doing your grind, and running your fingers through your hair, you dropped to your back on the floor as the song ended, smiling as the lights stopped. 

Standing up and running to the side excited, you jumped in to Yu Kwon's arms smiling, and wrapping your legs around him as he picked you up and spun you around. 

"You were wonderful ___!" he kissed you cheek wipping the sweat off of your forehead. "Like wow, that was so great." he put you down. 
"Thank you.." you exhaled bowing to him. "Uhh.. I need to get some water, I need to cool off." you said fanning your shirt. 

Then walking with him to the back getting water, and dipping your hands into the ice, dropping the water and picking up the aloe juice, sitting against a wall, looking up to yu Kwon and his smiling face. He sat down infront of you, as people walked back bowing and saying how good you were, bowing back to them and thanking everyone you leaned over to the wall, as Yu Kwon moved closer to you pulling you to his shoulders, letting you rest your head. 

Hearing a soft voice say your name, you saw your sister pulling your mother and father to you. 

"Umma, appa, Jacquline!" you smiled seeing them then standing up. 
"Unnie! you were amazing!" Jacquline cheered hugging you tightly, then handing you flowers. "These are for you!" 
"Thank you." you smiled smelling them. "How did you all like it?" you turned to your mother. 
"____." you mother sighed, then pulled you into a hug. "I am so proud of you." she kissed your head smiling. 
"Thank you." you smiled bigger than turned to Yu Kwon. 

Pulling out his phone then motioning for you to move closer to him, he put his hand on your hip, and held you closer to him. taking a few pictures with him, he handed his phone to your dad, asking him to take a picture of the two of you. Smiling and then taking the picture of the two of you he gave it back to him as he let go. 
Pulling you sister to you, they took more pictures, of you and her; smiling then hugging them one last time and walking back to the stage with the rest of the students that had went on tonight, you all bowed and cheered on each other; then thanked and bowed to the crowd ending the show case. 

Walking to where the representatives of the American, and Japanese's schools, you walked over to them meeting up with your English teacher Mr. Johnson. 

"This is Choi ___." he said in english to them. " This is Mr. Morris, of the American school, and this is Mr. Han of the Japanese school." 
Nodding and smiling, you bowed. "Nice to meet you all." you said smiling. 
"You are an outstanding dancer, snd singer; we would love to have in America, attending our school; you will help with the diversity of our school." Mr. Morris adressed you reaching to shake your hand. 
"Your grades, and scores in class are wondeful, and your dancing and singing goes beyong it." Mr Han started. "You have our approval, and we would love for you to join our school, it is also not so far from home for you." he added. 

Clearing your throat and smiling as your teacher patted your back waiting for you to reply back to them. 

"Thank you both so much, but I will have to.." you paused thinking of the right word to say. "make, my decision.." you paused again gluping down air. "I will have one by Monday." you said sorrily, bowing to them. 
"We understand." the both said smiling to you, and handing you and your teacher things from their schools. 

Walking away from them back to your parents with your arms full of things from them you handed them to your father as he looked through them. You felt your phone ring, checking it. quickly before the viberation could stop. 

From: Kitty Kwonnie <3 
       What is the pin to your dorm? I'm on my way their now,
      I just left my dorm, I can stay the night right?
    UKwon

From: Bunni ____-ah
       49620. I'll be their shortly. c:
     Yeah! :D
   ____~