Miracles To Disasters

First Bite, First Love [Apply- Boys and Gals]

May 23rd 2004 6:37 A.M.
 
Harley: 11 years old
 
"HARLEY GET UP NOW!" I fall out of bed, hitting my head, awake from the hysterical scream I hear from my mother from what I'm assuming came from the living room. Holding my head I rush down stairs shouting,"Mommy! Are you ok?" I see she's not in the living room and head for the kitchen, I freeze when I see the most horrifying scene. Mother hunched over desperatley holding on to the kitchen counter I look down to see blood running down her legs, a puddle of blood under her, NO!
 
"Sweetie call an ambulance," she breathes heavily trying to move to the table. I quickly grab the cordless phone and dial 911 rushing to her side to support her.
 
"H-hello? Something is wrong withmy mommy!..yes my address is ---- please hurry! I on't know what to do!"
I anxiously wait at the hospital with my dad who rushed from camp and my older brother who is just arriving from a friend's house. I'm still in shock, never have I seen something like that.
 
"How is she? What happened? Micthell asks dad.
 
All dad does is shake his head, Mitch looks at me, I'm shaking, light tears falling from my face, he comes to my side gently sits and holds me petting my head while rocking me, then I burst out crying.
 
August 2nd 2011 1:23 P.M.
 
Harley: 17 years old
 
"Harleeeeey...Harley?......HARLEY!"
 
"AHHHH!" I scream falling out of bed....again.
 
"Hahahaha" I hear the laughter of my little sister, I look up to see her at my door holding, food? Oh my gosh its FOOD. I sit up rubbing my head as Harlen walks in with foos I assume is for me.
 
"Sorry sister mommy told me to come wake you up now, here some brunch," she said in her cutest tone of voice. She placed it on my desk then jumped on my bed kicking her feet back and forth, I sigh, "What do you want Harlen?"
 
"Could you pleeeeaaaseeee take me to the park?"
 
"...why not ask mom?"
 
"She says she getting tummy aches again...is mommy sick?"
 
"....no she must've ate something bad. Alright I'll take you." Now I'm at my desk muching out like theres no tomorrow, Harlen just cheers in joy leaving my room to go get ready. Exactly a month now and it will be Harlen and I's birthday. Seven years already? I look at my bottom drawer I reach to open it but hesitate, slowly I openi it to reveal a photo of me and my mother pregnant with my little brother. Seven years ago my mother had a miscarriage at 8 months, we lost Logan. Doctors said it was impossible to have anymore children, heartbroken my parents tried one more time. Harlen was announced a miracle baby since mother had her without even knowig she was pregnant. Plus she just so happened to be born on the same day as me. Everyday I wonder if that day never happened and I would have a little brother.
 
"Come on sister hurry up!" Harlen shouts standing at my door.
 
"Ok ok I'm coming"
 
I stop and look back at the drawer before I exit my room, a small smile forms on my face. Downstairs mother is in the kitchen watching the news cupping her face in disbelieve. I look to see whats going on.
 
~In just a weeks time already 3 more canadian citizens are reported missing, thats 7 this month.
Witnesses on vacation claim that they have found Keasha John in Korea.......~
Oh yeah theres that too. Since 3 years ago people worldwide have been goning missing and most of them end up in South Korea, it's still a mystery but we don't do anyting since we praise Korea for inventing music. Also another thing, most of those missing people have become singers or actors in Korea, and they were all known as very talented people, weird.
 
"Well mom I'm taking Harlen to the park can I use the car?" she just waved at her leather jacket on the chair.
 
"Yeah yeah, just be careful. See you later sweetie"
 
"By mommy!"
 
 
"We'll be back before 4 or so mom"
 
"Have fun"
 
Moms POV
When I hear the front door close I turn off the tv and head for the study. I see my husband left the laptop on. I switch users opening  documents and videos all of Harley that I've kept record of. I watch and weep what if my girl will be next? She's so beautiful and just as talented. I'm afraid to even let her leave the house but then she'll suspect me of being to protective, but what of Michelle? It's been ten years since 'shes' been gone. I've become paranoid for the past few months I'd wake up in the middle of the night and always see someone standing somewhere around the house. Locking up the comoputer then I step out of the study wiping my tears.
 
"Is something wrong?" I jump startled from the sudden voice, it's just Mitchell.
 
"Oh my son, yes I'm fine, are you done recording already?"
 
"Ya Tyler and I finished we just need to do some editing. Where's Rhythm?"
 
"He's taking a nap he started to thow a fit because I wouldn't let him in the kitchen, hahaha"
I was about to walk up stairs till he lightly grabbed my hand, I turned and made eyecontact with him he was giving me his 'look'
 
"Are you sure you're ok?...mom?"
I turn towards him and grip his broad shoulders.
 
"I'm fine my son, now theres some apple crisp in the fridge you should go have some."
 
"....is there whip cream?"
 
Harley POV
 
YAWN how long have I been sitting here? I look at my watch, 3:26 P.M. Hmm I guess we've been here long enough, looking up I try to find Harlens where abouts couple min ago she was at the slide, I scan the park trying to find her then something catches my eye I squint to get a better look and I see Harlen standing on a little boy!
 
"HARLEN!" I shout as I get up and run to her. The little boy is screaming crying for his mommy who seems to be no where in sight. I grab her lifting her off the boy, putting her down I go to the boy to see if he's ok. He seems fine just in shock but he also has a couple bruises. I get pushed aside by Harlen who was going tafetr the boy again. getting up i grab her and restarin her before she could harm him again. She struggles in my arms and I struggle to hold her, then to my surprise she manages to break free but at the same time she pushes me back to hard I go flying hitting my head on a metal post on the playground.
I think it was only for a couple seconds that I was unconscious cause I could see Harlen was just approaching the boy. I get up again and run to her this time I grab her roughly, what am I doing? I grab her hand and practically drag her to the car she begins to cry.
 
"OW Your hurting me! Let go!"
 
"We're going home you little brat!"
I open the back right car door tossing Harlen in going to the drivers side and get in. Harlen only continues to cry as i start the car and drive away.
 
"Who are you! Wheres Harley! What did you do with Harley!"
 
"Well thanks to you Harley is gonna be gone for awhile."
 
"W-what do you mean gone?"
 
"Heh ten whole years and I'm finally able to get out." I adjusted the rear view mirror so I could see the brat.
 
"Nice to meet you brat I'm Michelle."
 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
DUN DUN DUNNNNN!
 
Hows that for a first chapter :D I find it saaaad :(
 
This is Scribbles! Trying to write another story! I promise I'll stcik with this one since I got lots of inspiration from my good friend :D
 
I was wondering if anybody who is very familiar with korean dialoge could be co-writer and edit that for me later in the story cause I'm Canadian and don't know anything worth about it hahaha. OH! and if anyone could help me make a poster much appreciated! :D