1. Meeting and Taemin's Need to Pee

How Hello Baby Saved Minho's Love Life

 

I’m so sorry that I haven’t updated the rest of my stories, but recently, I just got one of my chapter’s and am really pissed, so I am going to write this short fic to cool down a little.  Read and enjoy?:D

 

 

Minho’s Point of View:

 

It was hard enough to say this, but Minho had to admit it.

 

He was going to become a dad.

 

An appa.

 

And he wasn’t even married, dating even!

 

But when he saw her, he knew that when she gave him his son, he wanted her too.  Too bad KBS disagreed and wanted it to be with the rest of s.  He didn’t really care, you see, he loved his hyungs…just not Jonghyun’s flirting with his dream girl…or Onew asking her if she served the kids chicken…and then making a big deal out of it when she said she was a vegetarian...or Key’s constant nagging that green NEVERRRR went with yellow…and Taemin’s constant whining of needing to go to the bathroom…sometimes, he wished she would notice him…but what were the chances of that? 

 

Hmm… where to start?

 

Well, there was Taemin, the ever so annoying dongsaeng…

 

“Minho!!  I neeeeeeeeedddd to peeeeeee!”

 

“Why don’t you complain to manager hyung?  He’s the one driving.”  Taemin went to pester someone who “wasn’t boring”.

 

All of SHINee was on a trip to a local orphanage in Seoul to find a suitable baby for the show “Hello Baby”.  They were to be the new stars and already, all of the members were nervous.

 

Taemin obviously was about to pee in his pants while Key was checking a mirror every .021545121 seconds.  Jonghyun was constantly biting his nails or taping on the glass of the van.  Onew refused to eat anything, even chicken, which made all of us much more nervous.

 

 Minho was ever so calm, but on the inside, he was freaking out.  Would SHINee be good fathers to the baby?  Would HE be a good father?  What did the baby look like?  Did the baby like being surrounded by cameras 24/7?  Did the baby even want to leave the orphanage?  Would the baby like being back in the orphanage after a few months with them?

 

Who knew?

 

Minho took a deep breath to calm down.  When he let the breath go, the van suddenly stopped in the poorer parts of Downtown Seoul.  The place did not seem poor, hence the traditional landscape and non-stop greenery.  It was very noticeable in a place as Seoul, where tall skyscrapers and technology thrived.  Especially in a poorer area, where regular apartments and houses are abundant.

 

rakkojae.gif

 

Everyone stepped out of the van, already anxious as it is.  Taemin suddenly ran towards the door, only to see someone open the door.  An ajumma walked out and nearly collided with Taemin.

 

“Oh!  Be careful there, young man.  You’ll ruin that face of yours!  My, my, Aiya, this boy has better skin than you.  You need to clean up better, honey, or you’ll never get a husband.  Now, come!  We have guests!”  The ajumma looked behind her and beckoned a young girl to come out.

 

She was thin and tall, but maybe a head shorter than me.  Her skin was like ivory and she had the face of an angel.  I don’t know why her ajumma was complaining.  She was perfect to me.

 

“Deh, ajumma.  Uh…Annyeonghaseyo, Hwang Aiya imnida.”  She smiled politely and bowed.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, SHINee imnida!”  We did the same.

 

“Good, you all know each other, I suppose you are all here looking for a child, correct?”

 

Aiya raised an eyebrow.  “Popstars are gonna adopt a baby?”  She directed the question to ajumma.

 

Ajumma shook her head, “Aniyo, they are doing it for a TV show.  Isn’t that exciting?!”  The ajumma walked on ahead.

 

Minho noticed Aiya’s face change.  It went from bright to dim.  She followed the ajumma with her shoulders a little lower.  Jonghyun must have noticed too and followed after her.

 

“Aiya, did you come from Tennessee?”  Jonghyun said.

 

“Excuse me?”  She had an angelic voice, but now, it was rather biting.

 

“Because you’re the only “Ten I See”…get it?  Ten I See…like if you were going to be graded…huh…?”

 

“I don’t have time for this.  Follow me.”  She had once again ignored his fail attempts at pick up lines.

 

“Noona!  Aiya Noona!”

 

A baby’s cry soon came and Aiya quickly ran off to a room.  We all soon followed.

 

A baby was crying as he was rolling around.  A strong smell soon attacked their noses.

 

“Aigoo!  Changsung-ah!  I told you to not eat that chocolate!  C’mon, let’s go change your diaper.”  She gently carried the baby off to a bathroom across the hall.  Taemin must have suddenly remembered the need to go to the bathroom because he rushed into the bathroom and slammed the door.

 

“Mianhae, noona, but I really need to go!”  Taemin said from the other side of the door.

 

Aiya sighed and shrugged.  Aiya simply carried the baby and walked to another bathroom.

 

“Uh…Aiya-sshi…do you need help with the baby?”  Minho asked her.

 

She looked back.  “And why would you offer?”

 

“I want to know how to take care of a baby before we go on the show.”

 

“Well maybe you shouldn’t be on the show if you can’t take care of a simple baby.”  She glared and slammed the door in my face.

 

Key, Jonghyun, and Onew were all silently laughing.  But I could only think of one thing.

 

What was it?  3 seconds?  I fell in love with an angel in three seconds?  Yeah, that was it.