The sleeping angel

Something to look forward to

 

It was a cold December night, probably the coldest night since December. A young male with pale flawless skin, light brown hair and dark brown chocolate eyes was sound asleep on the little leather couch placed directly in front of the TV. The moon light shinning from the window hit his sleeping body making him look like a fallen angel. His chest slowly rising with each soft breath he took. 
 
The time was exactly 2:34 am, the young man refused to leave the couch until his lover came home but sleepiness took it’s toll upon him.
 
A tall man with big doe eyes and medium but short length brown wavy hair made his way up the stairs to his apartment. It had been a long day and he wanted nothing more but to be home in his bed warm and away from this drastic weather. He couldn’t wait to see his beautiful lover and cuddle with him feeling his heartbeat and that beautiful face snuggling into his chest. A smile fell upon himself as he grew closer to his apartment.
 
Rubbing his hands together and reaching into his pocket he grabbed the key to the front door opening it with a soft click
 
He quickly walked inside and closed the door shutting out the cold breeze coming in. Taking off his shoes and dropping his bag he quietly walked into the living room surprised to see what was before him.
 
Walking closer he glanced down at his lovers face as he was asleep. Smiling softly he bent down and removed the strands of hair away from his lovers beautiful eyes that were closed from the deep sleep. His eyes searched everywhere on his face. His beautiful little nose to his luscious pink lips.
 
“Baby.” He softly whispered shaking the young male. 
 
“Mhm.” The young male groaned waking up from his peaceful sleep. Opening eyes he met the face of his handsome tall lover. “Minho.” He mumbled still in the state of sleepiness.
 
“Were you waiting for me baby?” The older male Minho whispered a smile forming on his face.
 
Taemin nodded slowly and brought his hands up to his eyes rubbing away the sleepiness. “I missed you Minho.” Taemin said looking up to meet the eyes of his lover.
 
“I missed you to baby, now let’s go to bed I’ll take off of work tomorrow just so we can sleep and cuddle all day.”
 
Taemin’s eyes lit up as he smiled widely. “Really?” Suddenly wrapping his arms around the older males shoulders he yawned slightly. “Carry me.”
 
Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin’s small waist and quietly walked into the bedroom they shared. Placing him on the bed he crawled into the spot right next to him and placed the covers over the both of them not caring that he hadn’t changed out of his clothes for the day.
 
The younger male softly snuggled into his lovers chest as his breathing became steady once again. He soon fell asleep. Smiling once again Minho wrapped his arms around Taemin pulling him as close as he possibly could.
 
After a long day at work this is what always made him look forward to coming home that day.
 
Feeling his heart beat faster he closed his eyes breathing in his lovers scent, soon fast asleep.
 
-
 
please excuse the errors 
 
my first 2min oneshot ever, i'm excited! I hope you enjoy and please check out my other oneshots too. thank you for reading.