Chapter 1

The Perfect Arrangement

  “Lady Kati, its time for school.” Grace(Your head of maids) said as she opened the curtains to your room.

http://www.designrumahku.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Bedroom-with-a-Fairy-tale-Ambiance.jpg

 

“Where are mom and dad?” you asked groggily as you rubbed your eyes.

“They left late last night for a business’s trip.” She said as she motion for two maids to come in.

One of the maids had a breakfast tray with her while the other one carried your uniform fully ironed and ready to wear.

“Can you call and ask them later if they’re going to be home for Christmas or not?” you nodded for the maids to come over.

“Of course, your driver is already downstairs waiting for you, after you are done eating and changing please head down, and have a nice day at school Lady Kati.” Grace lightly bowed as she exited the room with the two maids.

You looked over at the food and it just didn’t seem appetizing so you went straight to change.

Your uniform was pretty,

(Pick one)

http://jypaik2000.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/2008092855131_2008092946421.jpg

You finally slipped on your shoes and grabbed your new Prada tote and left for school.

Your driver opened the door for you and you slid into the car.

 

~Arrived at Seoul High~

“My lady, I’ll be waiting at the front gate after school for you.” Your driver said as you stepped out of the car.

“No thanks, I want to walk home today.” You smiled as he nodded and left.

 

“YAH! KIM JONGHYUN GET BACK HERE BEFORE YOU GET EXPELLED!” the principle yelled as he chased a kid with dark brown hair.

You turned around to see what the commotion was all about.

BUMP!

“Owwww~…” you winced at the pain.

“Sorry!” he yelled as he ran away again.

“OMO! Are you okay?” the principle asked as he imminently realized who you were.

“Miss Wal Kati?!” the principle said as he helped you up.

“Yes sir.” You smiled weakly as you rubbed your sore bottom.

 

“We’ve been expecting you. Follow me please.” He said excitingly as you followed him.

 

“Here is your schedule. I hope you enjoy your time here.” The principle smiled.

“Thank you.” You nodded politely as you turned to leave.

“Oh and Kati, welcome to Seoul High” he smiled.

You bowed.

 

You walked to your first Ecology Class.

When you walked in all eyes were on you.

You were use to treatment like this because you were clearly beautiful. You had long dark hair with huge doll like eyes.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_csAyGOQxFJQ/STZ769F35YI/AAAAAAAAECg/HC-6v_8iGco/s400/Maronie+Girls+5.jpg

The boys all had their eyes on you while the girls sneered with jealousy.

“Ah you must be Miss Kati.” The teacher smiled.

You gave a soft nod and smiled back.

“You can sit next to Kim Jonghyun back there.” The teacher motioned towards the same guy that had bumped into you earlier.

He gave a soft smirk and kept staring at you.

“Who does she think she is, sitting next to the kingka.” a girl snarled. You ignored them all while you took out your notebook and started taking notes.

 

“Do you want to go out with me?” a sudden voiced as.

You were startled by the sudden confession.

“Excuse me?” you asked as you turned to find the owner of the voice to be none other than Kim Jonghyun.

“You heard me.” He smirked.

“No thanks, I have better things to do.” You smiled back as nicely as possible.

He was shocked at your rejection.

 

The class ended and you headed out to all your other classes when the day was finally over you grabbed your stuff and headed towards the front gate.

 

“Hyung, I heard you asked a girl out today!?” Taemin squealed as he tugged on Jonghyun’s sleeve.

“I got rejected.” Jonghyun answered miserably.

“WHAT?!” all four of the other boys yelled.

“She must be something to reject one of the kingkas.” Key said as he smiled at the thought.

You were walking by when you heard everything.

*they seem to be surprised* you thought to yourself.

You were on your way home when out of nowhere some guys came around a corner laughing.

“Oh , look at what we’ve got here guys” the leader laughed as they surrounded you.

They backed you up to a wall and were about to touch you when.

“OW!” one of the guys yelled in pain as you slowly opened your eyes to see none other than Jonghyun.


He beat the guys up but you winced when you see him get hit in the chest.

When the fight was over the guys fled and Jonghyun was roughly hurt too.

“Are you okay!” you rushed over to him with tears in your eyes.

“Don’t cry, you’ll ruin your pretty face when you cry.” Jonghyun smiled weakly.

You quickly called your driver to pick the two of you up.

The driver help you carry him onto the car and drove back to your mansion.

When you arrived all the butlers came to help you carry him.

“Put him in my room and get a first aid kit.” You said as you followed the butlers that are carrying him to your room.

They put him down on your bed and you motion for all of them to leave.

“Wow, I didn’t know you were loaded.” Jonghyun said weakly.

“I’m not loaded, my parents are.” You opened the first aid kit and took out some medicine and bandages.

“Take off your shirt.” You tried not to make eye contact with him.

He slowly removed his shirt to reveal a perfect body. He was bruised near his ribs so you took the medicine and slowly applied it.

“Thanks for saving me.” You finally said to break the silence.

“Your…..” before he could finish your parents barged into the room.

“Kati! I heard you brought some strange guy home!” your mom yelled while her eyes widened at the sight of Jonghyun.

“I can explain!” you tried to say.

“KIM JONGHYUN!” you mom squealed in delight.

“Umm…..mom how do you know his name?” you froze in surprise.

“Oh Kati, Well you see, Jonghyun here is your future fiancée.” You mom beamed.

“MY WHAT?!” You yelled.

“He’s the perfect choice, his looks, and the fact that his parents own all the Kim Corp businesses.

Jonghyun smiled in delight as he already knew all of this.

“So how did you find my daughter.” You dad asked.

“Shes beautiful Sir.”

“Am I the only one that didn’t know about this?!” You screamed out of frustration.

You ran out of your room and out of the house in a flash leaving your parents and Jonghyun.

You ran to the nearest park and sat on a swing.

You heard footsteps approaching.

“I know your mad.” Jonghyun whispered.

“Damn right.” You snarled.

“You could’ve told me sooner you know.” You softened as you felt his hands come around your waist.

“I remember you now.” You whispered.

“Its about time. We met 13 years ago, when we were both 4.” Jonghyun smiled.

“I loved you then, and I still love you now.” He smiled.

Snow started falling as you turned around and met eyes with him. His lips slowly came down and met yours and you melted in his arms.

 -----

I hoped you enjoyed it !

Merry Christmas!