Sherlock

Sherlock

Sherlock

 
“ Key, do you have anyone you like? ”, Jonghyun asked casually as the duo sat beside each other in the deserted waiting room.
 
“ Not really…Why ?”, Key answered with precaution, obviously taken aback by the question.
 
“ I’m so curious yea…”, Jonghyun sang softly as he gazed into Key’s hazel orbs.
 
Key felt his chest tightened as he met Jonghyun’s gaze, a shade of red tinting his cheeks in the process.
 
“ Really…There is no one.”, Key muttered breathlessly as he broke the eye contact, seemingly realizing that the marble floor became a more interesting subject than the current predicament he is in.
 
Knowing that further pursuit towards the matter would be futile, Jonghyun reluctantly tore his gaze off Key, just in time for the coordinator noona to summon him for make up.
 
“ Alright, please give me a moment.”, Jonghyun told the coordinator as she exited the room.
 
“ If you insist that there is no one, ” , Jonghyun said as he stood up from the couch, his voice trailing off.
 
“ Then let me, your personal Sherlock, find it out for you.”, Jjong whispered into Key’s ear before leaving room with a grin. 
 
Freeze!
 
And that’s exactly what Key did.
 

Heyyyy guys :D I am back after a longggg break. And the desire to not comepleting my other fics is still burning passionately.
So how was it? :D
Hehehe~ Cant wait to receive my copy of Sherlock. Its coming next week! ^//_//^ OHOHOHO
Bye!