A week later

ExoPlanet: The Beginning and The End

The boys have been searching for survivors for almost a week.

Kris and ChanYeol had found only two survivors. Two girls, namely Victoria and Amber who had the power of flexibility and visual illusions respectively. Now, one would expect them to have made more progress--they were only on their second town--but there was a near hopeless dilemma that slowed them down considerably.

"Krispy, the dragon's broken," ChanYeol declared. Kris passed Victoria and Amber a packet of dried mangoes--their breakfast for now--and glared at ChanYeol.

"ChanYeol, you have got to stop making up excuses for that lazy dragon," Kris said slowly.

ChanYeol looked away. "I don't know what's you're talking about," he lied. "Come I'll show you!" He dragged Kris to where Krunchy was, lying on the ground fast asleep with his chin on his front legs. ChanYeol smacked his forehead and nudged the dragon with his ankle. "Play dead!" he hissed. The dragon looked up, seemingly bored, then rolled over, sticking out it's tongue. Victoria and Amber giggled.

Kris face-palmed and gestured to the dragon. "Do you really think I'm going to buy that?"

"But he's not feeling well!" ChanYeol claimed, squatting to pat Krunchy's chin. "You know it's unhealthy for him to be working this hard after hibernating for 2000 years!"

Kris pinched the bridge of his nose. "And who told you he's been hibernating for 2000 years?"

"... He did?" Victoria made a sound at the back of , to contain her laughter, earning a playful smack from Amber.

Kris detected his tone rising, making his reply sound like more of a question than an answer. "ChanYeol..." he growled.

"Kris, I'm serious!" ChanYeol protested. "He's been working so hard for the past week and all he had eaten was a rabbit! I'm surprised he's still alive!" He crooned, tickling the dragon's neck and Krunchy made a sound that was similar to that of a cat's purr.

"ChanYeol, he ate a rabbit, one Evil minion-person, a cow and even took apart a car!" Kris retorted. "He can't breathe fire, he can't fight, he's even afraid of me SHOUTING!" He yelled 'shouting' and Krunchy whimpered, moving to sleep by Victoria and Amber instead. "He's clearly broken but maybe that's your fault!" ChanYeol stepped back, his eyes wide. "ChanYeol, we have no time to slack! There's probably a dozen other survivors waiting for our help and it's because of this stupid dragon that we're barely getting anywhere!"

ChanYeol's eyes darted to Victoria and Amber who were both trying to avoid looking in their direction. "Too serious," ChanYeol whispered, then shot out an eye smile. "You're right! I'm sorry!" ChanYeol said in a slightly louder voice and did a ninety degree bow. "Did anyone ever tell you that you definitely cannot be a comedian? You'd suit a drama better." ChanYeol sat down on the ground. "You okay?"

"Yea," Kris grunted, sitting next to ChanYeol. "Sorry about that..."

"It's fine," ChanYeol assured with a smile. "It was just an act."

"I know..." Kris sighed. "Hard to believe though. Krunchy he is really a lazy dragon." He gestured to the sleeping animal. "Useless." He rolled his eyes.

"Not really," ChanYeol opposed. "He's slow and lazy and probably a bajillion years old but he makes a really good dog, though. And besides, slow and steady wins the race." He looked as Victoria and Amber scratched Krunchy's wings, making him shudder in his sleep.

"Not this race. I don't really think he's fulfilling his purpose."

"Au contraire mon frere~" ChanYeol sang. "Krunchy's doing a lot for those girls." ChanYeol jerked his chin towards them. Shockingly, Krunchy was awake and was nuzzling Amber's neck, making her laugh hysterically.

"What language was--"

"French! They use that on earth!" ChanYeol stated.

There were times where ChanYeol could actually be mentally sound. Like when he planned daily "commedy acts" to cheer the girls up. Kris always believed there was a pattern or time limit as to when ChanYeol would return to his normal crack-fairy self. And clearly time was up.

Meanwhile, LuHan and Kai were not too sure how the others were doing, but it wasn't too well on their side.

They hadn't found a single survivor on their journey in the past four towns Kai had teleported to but they did encounter several forces of the Evil.

Kai had successfully ruined his left waist area, learning painfully that if someone stabbed him in mid-teleportation, he should never fully teleport or the injury would stretch to the direction he was heading to. It was a good thing he didn't travel far or he would be sliced in half.

LuHan, on the other hand, was reasonably fine. He had a few bumps and bruises but most prominent was the 10 finger-shaped lines around his neck from when someone tried to strangle him from behind.

He had attempted to convince Kai to go back to SuHo and XiuMin to be healed but Kai refused to leave LuHan's side. So LuHan at least convinced Kai to save his energy while they went to the next town for supplies.

The boys had just arrived at the next city of the South, barely keeping themselves up. Kai because the pain from his waist was spreading to his strained legs and LuHan because he had supported Kai's left side and carried their bag for a few kilometers.

LuHan stopped in front of the nearest house and forced the door open with whatever telekinetic force he could muster. He grunted and gently placed Kai onto the dusty sofa in the living room. Without saying a word, LuHan went into the kitchen and tried the tap. He laughed.

"Kai! The plumbing system still works!" He turned off the tap and ran to a bedroom.

It was still surprisingly neat. The bed was made, the books on the shelves were arranged according to height and colour and upon opening the closet drawer, he found all the clothes neatly arranged. From the boxers and plain, button up shirts, it was obvious that male lived there.

But LuHan didn't really care about that. He dug through the drawers until he found a small towel which he brought to the bathroom and a plain grey shirt.

He found two pails tucked at the corner of the bathroom and washed them along with the cloth. Then, he filled the pails halfway with water and lugged them to the living room where Kai sat.

"Shirt, off," LuHan stated simply as he wrung the towel.

"Wha--"

"I'm giving you a sponge bath. I can't trust you to do it without reopening your scab," LuHan explained. "Now, shirt. Off."

Kai removed his jacket first then grabbed the hem of his shirt... Only to pull down his shirt again. "I can do it myself! You're tired and you need as much rest as I do if not more! Besides, what am I going to change into?" Kai blushed as LuHan looked at him incredulously. His shirt suddenly hiked up to his neck and with a yelp, he pulled it down. "Hyung!" he whined.

LuHan laughed but then turned serious shortly. "Kai, you have let me do this or your wounds will be infected." LuHan placed his hands on the hem of Kai's shirt but retrieved his hands when Kai's face turned beet red. "Kai, stop blushing. I'm not you or anything. Just... Think of me as a doctor or something."

Kai made a face and nodded. "Just hurry up and get this over with." LuHan took off Kai's shirt and began dabbing wiping the damp cloth across Kai's face, neck and arms. Then the towel slowly made its way to Kai's chest.

Kai flinched and took LuHan's wrist. "I thought you were only gonna clean the wound."

"If you sweat and all this dirt--"he gestured to the sandy cloth--"gets on your oo, cleaning it would have been useless. Now stop squirming and hold still!"

Kai pouted and let LuHan clean up his chest. LuHan stopped to wash the cloth in one bucket, making a face as he realized how dirty Kai actually was.

LuHan finally reached Kai's waist and began cleaning everywhere except the wound. "Wow Kai, have you been working out?" LuHan suddenly pipped up as he went over Kai's six-pack.

"Hyung!" Kai whined again, blushing again profusely.

LuHan laughed and smacked Kai's stomach with the towel. "Okay, okay, I'll stop."  LuHan washed the cloth again in the other pail and moved over to clean up the wound. LuHan grimaced at the amount of blood the cloth had managed to pick up but he didn't stop.

LuHan finished cleaning up the wound and looked up at Kai. "Would you like me to clean your legs too?" Kai shook his head sheepishly.

LuHan nodded then took the first aid kit out of their back pack. He carefully dabbed Kai's wound with antiseptic and covered it with a gauze pad which he held in place with a gauze roll.

LuHan then leaned over and kissed the spot of the gauze where Kai's wound started and was at its deepest. "There. Aaaaall better!" LuHan cooed then rested his head on his lap. Kai nodded uncomfortably, attempting to cover his tomato face which just kept coming back. "Need me to help you put on a shirt or...?"

"I-I'll be fine," Kai stammered, putting on the shirt LuHan had placed on the sofa.

LuHan nodded, took out some dried prunes from the bag SooMan provided and began munching away, plopping next to Kai. "Want some?"

"Bleh. Prunes." Kai wrinkled his nose.

"Well, we have peanuts here somewhere... You like those right?"

Those were SeHun's favorite, Kai thought dejectedly. "Yea... Sure..." he muttered, accepting the bag of nuts from him anyway.

"We'll rest here for tonight, okay?" LuHan told him, putting away the prunes. According to his miraculously-still-working watch, it was 3 in the afternoon. "We'll leave again at 10 in the morning tomorrow." Kai nodded. "I'll go take a nap, okay? Holler if you need me and feel free to join me. There's space for two." Kai nodded again. LuHan nodded back and retreated into the same room where he took "Kai"'s shirt.

Kai stood up and attempted to turn on the television. "Dang. No power," Kai muttered, hitting the unresponsive television.... But something was off. Along with the slam by his palm on the TV, another louder but farther slam could be heard. Kai quickly closed all curtains of the front of the house and peeked at the door's peephole.

The slams came at regular intervals of around two minutes. They were getting louder and closer and that worried Kai greatly. A shadow appeared from his peripheral vision from the peephole.

Kai eyed said shadow as it hobbled into his view. He slammed a hand over his mouth. So that's what the Evil look like without their masks, he thought.

There was only one minion on the street, which Kai felt was unusual. But there were several unusual things about this one creature. He--yes, it was a male--was carrying a person on his back. Instead of their usual apparel he was wearing a sleeveless shirt and baggy pants which showed of scars, needle-marks on his arms as well as his defined muscles, he carried no weapons and--most shocking of all--nothing was covering his face.

The sight of his features was gruesome. Surrounding his each of his eyes were four crimson lines which were stitched closed, his pupils were opaque and black, he had not a strand of hair on his face and his lips were stitched at the sides, forming a cringe-worthy, ever-present grin.

The man on his back shortly caught Kai's attention. Blood seemed to be coating his entire face. It was streaming from his hairline, his mouth and his nose, down his captor's shoulder and back. His eyes were closed and his long bangs flopped over his captor's neck with every step. Blood also seemed to be dripping down his back l and it was then Kai became aware of the fact that the guy was barely breathing.

"L-LuHan hyung," Kai choked, too caught up in fear to call louder. He stepped away from the door, figuring it would be safer to wake LuHan up in case he caught the-- Kai looked up and found the curtain drew back, a distorted face grinning at him. "LUHA--"

CRASH!


Okay, this is gonna be short one because I've been busy busy busy this week. Now I wanna sleeeeeep~ Just wanna say hello to nicoleziying, YoonJaeYooSuMin, cminutebyminute, WTBBtoday, lynniemoebug, and Aethoria~~~ :D HELLO! Kay now comment replies~~~

BTW! Dear HunHan Shippers, please don't kill me><

@Xcutionist: Maybe after I finish the story I'll post a seperate story FULL of HunHan's story, kay?;D

@AlteaAuroraRia: Maybe he is:< Poor guy... But don't worry, they will be united... soon... MUAHAHAHAHAAH

@bubblemilkteaahh: HunHan still liking each other? That's for you to judge for yourself;D Hehehehe. And this whole chapter was dipped, wrapped and deep fried in LUKAI. So now you must love me

@Kironstree: Badass ain't it?XD

@nicute24: LMAO! My DP of D.O. described my look perfectly when I saw the length of your commentXD My face while reading your comment: XD WOOHOO! HAHA. LMAO ICWUDTXD I think I just found ChanYeol a new nickname because of thatXD Glad that you're worrying about Jino because many people seem to have forgotten his existanceXD HEHE. Anyhoo, I lured ChanYeol out with bacon. It's his favorite food ya'know?;D Pardon my short reply to your comment>< Next time, I will make your eyes pop with my reply lengthXD

@ja_chan12: Awwww:3 You'll really miss me? >v< So sweeeeet! So I'm assuming you ship DoKai then? Just a guesss~~~

@HepHapBBC: Maybe it IS Kai but maybe not~~~ Oh idk:> LOL I DO ACTUALLY

@BlossomB: MORE ! YAY! But it's LuKai this time~~~ So what do you thiiiink~?:D

@Baengsin: Dang. RightXD I got confuzzled by Tiffany's name thereXD

@yourworstnightmare: A rebound from Rosaline right? Dang, I really should read up on Romeo and Juliette>< I only watched sugar-coated and sweetened versions of it so... LOL. I only know that everybody died and Juliette was 14(?) OTL Okay nvm. Now love me because like I told bubblemilkteaahh, this entire chapter was dipped, wrapped and deep fried with LuKai. LOL. Naaaaw~ But I hope it was satisfying^^

@cherioslee: Glad you liked it!^3^/

Okay, I'm done. I'm spent. My brain is cooked. And I'm going to sleep. GOODNIGHT!^^

P.S. Are you guys gonna hate me for fast forwarding a week?