Why are you so jealous!?!

Your jealousy is killing me
"I hate you!!!! Your such an Kim Myungsoo!" This wasn't the first time Myungsoo had heard these words. They were becoming a daily thing now. No matter what happened an argument always seemed to happen between him and Sungjong, Myungsoo soon just stopped paying attention to it all. He hated fighting with Sungjong especially when there was nothing to fight over. Just because he said his new assistant was "mildly attractive" he hasn't heard the end of it. Sungjong's jealously was killing him. It drove Myungsoo mad which caused him to yell something he knew he'd regret but Sungjong pushed him that far. He pushed so far to the point he admitted to having a false affair. He didn't mean for it to come out but if he was being accused, he might as well just admit to it whether it was right or not. "I ing knew it! How could you!!?! Do I mean nothing to you!? You bastard!?" Sungjong was sobbing and Myungsoo hated the sight. He hated seeing his Sungjong like this. Reaching out to grab his lovers hand only to have Sungjong pull away. "I hate you." He whimpered silently as his tears fell. Myungsoo sighed this was ridiculous, its gone to far now. "YAH! Kim Sungjong! Why are you acting like this?! Why are you so jealous?!" Myungsoo had never raised his voice at his mate even before they were married. "Did I marry Sungyeol?! No I married you! I wouldn't go out and sleep with my assistant. Do you really think that lowly of me?" "But you--" Sungjong's words were cut off as Myungsoo placed his hand over his lips. " I know what I said and I shouldn't have said it. Its not true. Sungjong I love you to much to go behind your back and do that." Myungsoo caressed the ring that laid comfortably on Sungjong's finger. "Do understand? Do you understand that I love you?" Sungjong's eyes were still streaming tears as he nodded his head. Myungsoo knew he'd gotten through to him and felt bad for yelling at him. Removing his hand from his mouth only to replace it with his lips. The kiss was a needy and passionate one. Each kiss always felt like the first for Myungsoo the way Sungjong would whimper and fight with him for dominance knowing what the outcome would be. "I'm sorry for being so jealous. I just don't want to loose you to some giant." Sungjong sniffled as a smile came across his delicate face. Myungsoo laughed and wiped his loves tears away " I'm not going anywhere. I like divas more than I like giants." Myungsoo winked causing Sungjong to laugh before once more embracing in a heated, passionated dance of the lips.