First member revealed !

Dream[Apply Closed]

Music

SM introduces Dream`s Lead Vocalist, Angel

by ihoneybunniebear - April 13, 2012 at 3:53 pm

123,4565 views 43,567 comments

3 months ago...

Angel stood outside LSM`s Office, petrified of what will happen . Sweat is dripping down her forehead and she could feel herself shivering all over .

"You may come in now, " LSM`s secretary hold the large, silver double doors open for Angel . Angel slowly walked in, Sacred of what will happen . She rarely meets LSM .

"Ann-Annyeong...." Angel said, standing there . LSM was facing the window, with his back looking at Angel . "Sit down , " LSM said .

Angel sat down on one of the cool, black, leather chairs .

"Y-you wanted t-to see me ?" Angel said, stuttering .

"Yes, " LSM turned over his chair, and now facing Angel . LSM took out a file from his drawer, opened it, and begin reading it .

"Angel Jung Seo-Min . Sister of the famous Girls' Generation`s TaeYeon and F(x)`s Krystal ."

"n-Neh..." Angel said, looking at her feet .

"Tst, tst, tst" LSM said, shaking his head . "This won`t do ! You can`t possibly looked down at your feet if you are going to do a press conference in 3 months ! You can`t even perform on stage if you`re like that ! And that stuttering of yours, uh, and, sweat, do you have stage-fright ???"

"Bwoh?!" Angel said, looking up .When she caught LSM`s stern look, she begin looking at her feet again .

"Look Up . " LSM said . Not wanting to be sacked off, Angel did as she was told .

"I am going to place you in SM`s latest creation, but you can`t possibly do this !" LSM said . "Looking at your feet, stuttering, this is all bad ! I`ll be hopeless if you have stage-fright !"

"Annyeong !" A brown-haired girl skipped happily into LSM`s office .

"Unnie !" Angel shouted, looking behind .

"Shush !" LSM said .Angel looked at her feet again .

"Oppa, have you been giving the stern to Angel again ??" Krystal, from F(x) has arrived, and she took a seat beside Angel .

"Krystal, I bet she has stage fright !" LSM said .

"No Oppa, is because your creepy !!" Krystal said

"Sigh !You 3 sisters are all the same !" LSM said .

Krystal smiled at him .

"I expect Angel to be a big thing !" LSM said .

"LSM Oppa ?" Angel said, looking up .

"Yes ?" LSM said in a stern tone .

"Y-you are creepy that`s why . " Angel replied.

"It`s true Oppa ! Look, I have one of Angel`s performances in primary school ! I brought a VCD ! " Krystal said, walking over to the big screen , she popped the VCD inside ."

"Unnie ! Not the one of  Superheroes!" Angel said .

"Superheroes? Well I got to watch this . " LSM said, relaxing in his chair .

"We are superheroes, we can save the world together ! take my hand, say you wanna believe again ain ain ain . In Me~ " The VCD played Angel singing and dancing . Angel`s face was getting red .

"No stuttering . See ???" Krystal said, taking out the VCD .

"wow, awesome . Angel, you are officially the Lead Vocals of Dream !" LSM said, with a huge smile on his face .

"Bwoh?!" Krystal and Angel said .
"Why not main ???" Krystal squealed .

"Krystal, Dream has a new concept . Lead is higher than main . " LSM explained .

"Oh...okay . Congratulations Angel !" Krystal hugged Angel .

"Bye Unnie !" Angel said, while Krystal walked out of the door .

"May I be excused Oppa ?" Angel said with a grin on her face .

"Of course . You`ll get a letter of the members and instructions soon . " LSM said, smiling .

"Kashminda !" Angel said, walking out of the door . 

--

So....Yes, My character !!!!!