Mine

Love swing

"Ehh... you guys never clean up !" Boram looked down the living room floor and saw that the member's breakfasts were still on the low tables. Giving a tired sigh, Boram bent her knees down and slowly gathering the plates on the table. "Boram unnie !" Boram startled as the high voice made the plates clatter back onto the table. Giving a annoyed look, she turned her head around and saw Soyeon standing right behind her. "Let me help you !!" "Ohh, thanks Soyeonie~" Soyeon picked up the fragile plates and gave Boram her cat-like grin. Disappearing into the kitchen with the dishes, Boram heard a low chuckling from across the room.

"Keke.." Looking at the other side of the living room, Boram saw Qri leaned up against the wall. "Talking to yourself again, Qri ?" Boram giggled at her own remark. Qri looked at her stupidly "You didn't notice yet do you?" Wiping off the smile on her face, Boram stared at Qri curiously "What ? What're you talking about ? Qri laughed, "Ha-ah. You never noticed. It's SO obvious." "What ? What's SOOOO obvious ?" Glaring at Boram directly at the eye, Qri walked up towards Boram and whispered "Soyeon likes you."

"Whaaaaa- ? What're you talking about ? You're crazy, Qri. Stop it." Boram confusely blurted out at her face. "Oh please ! You've never noticed ?? She's always with you, always talking to you, always asking about you, always talking about you, always being there for you. C'mon Boram unnie, you're the oldest !  I can't believe you never noticed. Even Jiyeon and I were talking about it."

Boram's cheeks became a noticable pink blush. Teasing Boram, Qri poked her small cheeks, "Aww, you're blushing. Well, you'd better find out yourself, unnie."

Slapping her hand out of her face, Boram turned her head away and rasped out "Whatever.."

----------------------------------

Boram plopped herself down upon her bed and looked up at the ceiling. The dim lighting of the room, reflected off the window panes. The sound of rain tapped against the glass of the window. What Qri said ran across her head. "So what ? Maybe I might be attracted to Soyeon aswell. Pshh." *Click*

The sound of the door opened slightly and Boram turned her head to see Soyeon come inside. Boram's heart made a thud and punched against her weak ribcages. Feeling her cheeks turn pink, she quickly turned her head and looked out the window. "Uhmm.. knock next time please, Soyeon-ahh ?"

"Oh sorry, unnie." Soyeon's voice was low and cut. Continuing her sentence "Uhmm, I just wanted to ask if you wanted to take a walk out ?"

"In the rain ?? Did you ask the other members ?" Boram turned around and looked at Soyeon's eyes. "Urr.. yeah, just a small walk. C'mon~ It's just a drizzle. Did you ask the other members ?"

"Well... No... I just was really hoping if you would come with me." Boram saw a slight blush run over Soyeon's pale white cheeks. Not wanting to upset her dongsaeng, Boram sighed and replied slowly  "Oh... okay. I'll walk with you." "O-oh ! Okay !" Boram could almost hear the stutter in Soyeon's excited answer.

-----------------------------------

Jiyeon, Eunjung, and Qri laughed as they heard the conversation from the thin walls. Their ears pressed against the white walls. Eunjung stared at both of them and said "Yo ! Let's hide all of the umbrellas and leave only one for them !!!" Qri nodded her head "Yeah !! Let's go. Let's go !" You could hear Jiyeon's dinosaur voice in the background laughing.

Quietly opening the door of the room, they walked on tip toes and heels as they glided across the wooden floor with their socks. Not making a sound, they got to the front door and opened the storage door. Inside they saw the racks of umbrellas and snatched each of them. Shoving each umbrella under the couch and on top of the tall cupboards. Grabbing one more so that there could be one umbrella left, all three of them heard the door slam. Jiyeon held the umbrella behind her back. Eunjung and Qri stood beside her so that it couldn't be seen.

Hearing two pairs of feet scurry to the door, Soyeon saw the trio near the front door. "What're you guys doing ??" Giving a curious look. "Ohh, nothing... what're YOU two doing ?" Qri gave a nervous response to her. "Just. Going for a walk ?" Boram responded suspiciously. "Oh ! For a walk ? Uhmm..  err.. okay......Well.. err.... Hyomin, Hwayoung, and Manager Oppa took most of the umbrellas to the dance studio." Jiyeon stepped backwards and Eunjung and Qri followed along. Walking backwards so that the last umbrella was still concealed, Eunjung waved a quick bye and gave a nervous laugh.

"Have a good walk, guys.."

----------------------------------------

"You guys are so weird." Boram's thoughts ran through her head. Opening the storage closet, the umbrella rack was empty. Just a pitiful grey umbrella was left hanging by itself. "Omo.. There's only one." Soyeon grabbed the umbrella, "Ohh well.. We can just share it." Soyeon's face lit up brightly and Boram gave a slight smile and nodded along."

Walking out the front door, the rain wasn't bad, but it drizzled quite a amount. Opening the umbrella, the night looked quite better than the day to Soyeon's eyes. Way better.

Sliding on one earbud, Soyeon flipped through her iPhone and set it at shuffle. "Soyeon-ahh, can I listen too ?" "Sure, unnie."

Slipping on the white earbud, Soyeon set it at shuffle again. This time it was their own song. "Falling U"

Seemed to match the setting when it said "Falling falling falling falling fa-falling U" because of the rain drops. Boram made a face from thinking such a corny joke. A lump formed over from the minor sensual lyrics. Rain plopped more from the sky, feeling her right side get wet, Boram slid into Soyeon more. Sliding her small arms and interlocking arms along with Soyeon to avoid getting wet.

Boram could almost hear the slow hum of the song through Soyeon's pink lips. Gazing at the lips with such amazement, Soyeon rolled her eyes downwards and saw her staring. "Uhmm, Jerry what're you looking at ? Something on my face ??" She placed her pale fingertips on her face and rubbed against it up and down. "No.. ohh nothing. By the way, I got to tell you something.."

------------------------------------

Grabbing onto Soyeon's sleeve, Boram felt her chest about to burst from the torturous question.

"Do you like me ? Like more of a friend ?"

Tension grew and the street lights darkly flickered on the empty streets. Awkward. Just awkward. Even with the darkness of the night, Boram could definitly tell that Soyeon's cheeks were a bright red.

"Oh.. sorry I asked, Soyeoniee." Boram spun around and took a step forward. Before even taking 3 steps ahead, she felt a tight grasp on her right wrist. Soyeon looked into Boram's wide eyes and sighed. She nodded.

Not saying a single word, she turned around fully and felt her heart slam her nervous chest. Before Soyeon could open her lips apart again, she grabbed her into a tight hug around the neck. Soyeon jumped a bit from the suddeness, but relaxed her muscles and wrapped her one arm around Boram's tiny waist. The umbrella still hanging above them. The hug felt warm and comfortable. Almost as if they didn't want to let go.

Arms still around the eachother, they pulled away slightly and stared at eachother. "Secret ?" Boram whispered. "Secret." Soyeon gave her a grin. Just as Boram was about to let go, she felt two hands grab her fragile shoulders. Feeling a pair of soft lips against hers, the umbrella fell to the wet concrete ground. The rain dropping and pouring down on the crown of their heads. Soyeon could feel Boram's tensed lips relax and match hers after quite awhile of contact.

Soft and yet also a deep solid kiss, Boram almost had to tiptoe to reach Soyeon and Soyeon had to bend her knees alittle to reach Boram. Lips like cherries and lollipops, they slowly pulled away. Giving a light giggle, Boram gave one more quick peck to Soyeon's pink lips.

---------------------------------------------

"AWW HELL YEAHH !"

Eunjung jumped in excitement as Qri and Jiyeon watched ahead. Those three dorks been stalking those two, ever since they left the dorms. Qri looked at Jiyeon and said "Text it ~~~" Whipping out her cellphone, she ran her fingers through the keypads and quickly punched buttons to Hwayoung and Hyomin.

"See ? I told you those two would be together, you stupid dinosaur~" Eunjung looked at Jiyeon.

"WELL ! It's not like I doubted it !" Jiyeon flustered at Eunjung.

"Shhhh, quiet you guys ! There going back." Qri pulled a finger to her lips.

----------------------------------------------

"D'awwwwww~ Those two are holding hands."

Jiyeon watched Soyeon and Boram walk into the dark streets again.

"Us three should hold hands, forever alone, guys <3" Qri laughed.

Eunjung hissed her lips "Pshh.. not forever alone, forever available."

"Ohh shut up, Eunjung."