Your Heart Is My Stage.

Your Heart Is My Stage. [ONESHOT]

 

Your POV

 

“Thank you.” I bowed and thanked each customer as they walked out the front door. “Please come back soon.”

As an elderly couple passed by me, the ahjumma stopped and bowed to me. “Thank you so much dear. The piano performance was beautiful. You must have been playing since you were just a little girl.”

I blushed slightly at the compliment. “Oh thank you so much. And yes, I’ve been playing piano since I was seven.”

“Well you play very well.” She bowed to me. “I’ll make sure to come back soon.”

I smiled as the elderly couple walked out the door.

I sighed as the last customer left and I could finally close the restaurant. I turned around and saw all the workers cleaning up around the tables but I quickly stopped them. “No, don’t worry about it. I’ll clean. I have to stay here later anyways.” I smiled at them.

“Are you sure? We don’t mind cleaning.” Dongsoo offered politely.

“Yes I’m sure. Now get out of here before I change my mind.” I smiled.

“Thank you.” They bowed and made their way out of the restaurant.

 I sighed once I was the only one left. I went over to a table and began cleaning up all of the plates and whipping off any dirt.

Suddenly the lights went out.

“I’m gonna make you love me, neol saranghandago” I stopped cleaning and looked up, trying to find the source of the voice.

I looked over at the piano once I heard someone play a note. The lights came back on, and I saw a man in a white tuxedo playing the piano.

“Nan niga isseo haengbokhae eonjena neoppuningeol” I smiled once I recognized the voice of the man behind the piano. “Kikwang.” I whispered. I slowly walked forward and stopped right behind him.

“Ajigeun mareul motaedo neol bomyeon jakku tteollyeodo” His beautiful voice echoed through the restaurant. I placed my hand on his shoulder as he sang.

I smiled as I remembered why I loved the man in front of me. Though we had been through so much, we still love each other. And though we live on different sides of the world, our love never dies.

“Because of you you you you (neo hanaman saenggakhae)” I smiled as I remembered how I first met Kikwang. And how he stole my heart. How I went from his fan girl, to his lover.

“Nal saranghaejwoyo nal saranghaejwoyo nal barabwajwoyo.” He ended the song with a beautiful solo on the piano. He rested his hands on the piano before standing up from the bench. He grabbed the beautiful bouquet of red flowers from the piano and turned around to face me. “Saranghae.” He whispered before placing the flowers softly in my hands. I felt a tear drop down my eye as I realized that I haven’t seen him in over a couple of months.

“What are you doing here?” I asked him. He smiled at me. “I wanted to see my beautiful girl friend, whom I have missed so much.” I placed his hand in mine. “And I realized that no one can keep us apart. I don’t care what the manager says. The practices can wait, the concert can wait, B2ST can wait. Because my girl always comes first in my heart.” A tear fell from my eye as he spoke those words to me.

“But Kikwang, you’re in the middle of a concert. You’re supposed to be on stage.” I looked up at him with apologetic eyes. I didn’t want people to get mad at him for not being there. “Don’t worry. Your heart is my stage. And that’s where I want to be.”

“Do you know what today is?” Kikwang asked me in a soothing voice. I looked up at him smiling. “I do.” I whispered.

I leaned up to him and carefully placed my lips against his. I felt so good to finally be able to kiss him again. “I love you.” I whispered against his lips. He pulled back and smiled at me. “I love you too. Happy one year anniversary.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Kekeke ^^ Cute little Kiki fluff for you all :3 It's very short, but still so cute~

I'm honestly in love with B2ST' song 'You' so I had to write a story surrounding it :D 

I hope you guys like the story ^^