adfad

The Man Behind the Screen

Jungmin quickly ran inside to call Mikyung.  He called, but no one answered. for the tenth time, he called... Hyunjoong answered, "What do you want?"

"Where are you going?" Jungmin said as he walked outside.

"Don't worry, we just went for a little ride," Hyunjoong said and pulled into the lot again.  He hung up and walked back to the building with Mikyung.

Mikyung and Hyunjoong stopped in front of Jungmin before entering the building.

"Mikyung, what did he do? Are you alright?" Jungmin quickly took Mikyung from Hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong smirked, "Why would I do anything to her?" and walked into the building.

Mikyung looked up at Jungmin, "Ani. He didn't do anything," and walked into the building.

Jungmin was lost and confused.  He stood outside until Hyemi came to get him.

"Yah, the filming is starting in two minutes, get back in!" Hyemi grabbed Jungmin's arm and they walked on set.

Jungmin walked in slowly and dumbfounded.  What could Hyunjoong possibly have done to Mikyung?

After the recording, the staff wanted all the guests to join them to dinner.

Everyone, including Mikyung and Hyemi were at this dinner.  Mikyung sat next to Hyunjoong, but across from Jungmin.  Jungmin felt awkward and really wanted to just get out..

Jaeho brought along Hyekyo again for this dinner.  Hyekyo sat on the other side of Mikyung, "So about the whole high school thing, you're over it right?" Hyekyo asked Mikyung.

"ne. " Mikyung leaned to Hyekyo, "about the whole, Jaeho brings home randomm girls.. you're over it right?" Mikyung said.

"Mwo?" Hyekyo was shocked.

"Omo!" Mikyung covered . "I thought you knew, that's why you came."

Hyekyo stood from her seat, "You're cheating on me?"

Jaeho looked at Mikyung and then at all the staff members, "Jagiya.."

"Don't 'jagiya' me!" Hyekyo stormed out with Jaeho running after her.

the room was completely silent. Mikyung looked at Hyungjoon, "So, what are you ordering?"

The room bursted out in laughter.  Hyemi laughed, "Mikyung, you're so adorable."

Mikyung was confused, but when she looked at Jungmin, she felt sorry.

Suddenly, Jungmin looked Mikyung in the eye.  "What did he do to you?"

Everyone felt the tension in the air rising.  They all stared at Jungmin and Mikyung.  Mikyung didn't say a word. 

Hyunjoong spoke, "She--"

"Let her speak for herself," Jungmin said.


A/N: the next chapter most likely is the last chapter ( ;