No

Colorless world

[No]

“I can't stay here with you...I can't just forget about my family, and everyone else to stay here with you..as much as I want to..it seems so selfish.” 

“Then just leave..” She pushed me roughly, and I fell backwards, back into a world full of vibrant bright colors. I stood back up, and tried running back to that world, but I couldn't. I knew from that moment I'd never see Jung Soojung ever again. My heart ached, was it really the right decision? I sighed in despair, and headed back home to my loving family. The next day at school she wasn't there. I asked all of her old friends if they knew why she hadn't showed up. Her friends had no idea who 'Jung Soojung' even was. She really wasn't kidding...she completely erased herself from this world. Why could only I remember her? The months of the remaining days of the school year flew by, still she remained absent. Every day I visited the forest hoping to go back to that world once more, but I never could go back again. I told myself to always live without regrets, but I can't help but regret this decision so much. I still love her even today. I ask myself sometimes if she was just a dream, or a person that I had imagined. She was definitely real wasn't she? I might not ever know, but I won't stop thinking about her...