Meeting the Parents

Love For The FIRST TIME!

you woke up at around 10: 00 a.m., a little late than usual. you woke up a little late because of your swollen eyes. you went down the stairs and ate breakfast on the table and went to Xiah's room.

"Xiah! i'm so depressed...i feel so tired..." you talked to your dog and brushed your hands through his fluffy hair.

After a while, your appa knocked on the door

"_______-ah! come out for a while." your appa said.

"ne appa!" you replied.

you opened the door and saw your appa dressed up. *why is he dressed up so formally?* that was the only question that you can think of.

"appa? where are you going? isn't it Saturday? you don't work in Saturdays...right?" you asked.

"change your clothes, we'll go somewhere." your appa instructed you as you went out at Xiah's room. you took a shower and changed into a cocktail dress

Outfit: http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm162/myspsf/93139xing.jpg

you wondered why you were going out. your appa don'y really take you out when Saturdays. you just went out your room and went down to look for your appa who's in the kitchen.

"appa can you tell me where we are going? you usually don't take me out in SATURDAYS...because you're BUSY w/ your WORK!" you bravely asked your appa.

"just wait and see, when we're are there you'll be surprised." your appa answered.

*i'll be surprised by what?* i thought yo myself as i followed appa outside and went inside the car.

~After 30 minutes~

YOUR POV

"we're here!" my appa said.

*restaurant? appa and me will have a date together? this is weird.* i thought to myself

we went in the restaurant and i looked around, when suddenly appa waved to someone sitted near the window.

"Mr. Kim!" my appa shouted w/ pleasure.

"hi Mr. Song, it's nice to see you again, and your daughter is very mature now." Mr. Kim said as he patted me on my shoulder.

i saw Mr. Kim's wife and a two guys beside Mrs. Kim who maybe their sons. when the two guy turned to face me, i saw that it was Kim Junsu or is commonly called as Xiah from DBSK and Kim Hyungjoon from SS501. i was shocked and dropped my jaw when i saw him. i was really surprised appa was right...i'll be surprised.

"nice to see you again, sit here, please...we should order so we can eat." Mrs. Kim said as she, Hyungjoon and Junsu stood up and greeted us w/ a bow.

"kumawo..." my appa thanked them.

"annyeonghaesyo, naneun Song _______, Song Jaesoo's daughter, it's nice to meet you and thank you." i greeted them w/ a warm smile and also bowed.

"omo, what a wise daughter..." Mrs. Kim praised me as i was flattered and blushed.

"yeah right, it's scripted." Junsu  whispered as he brought out his earphone and iTouch 'wow'  to listen to a song.

"Junsu-ah! don't be like that!" Mrs. Kim whispered as she nudged Junsu.

when we're eating my appa and Junsu's parents talked a lot while me, hyungjoon and junsu didn't talk that much. we just glance at each other back and forth.

after we ate the food we ordered desssrts. we ate desserts and talk a bit. suddenly i felt confused, why appa isn't doing work w/ them, in addition Mr. and Mrs. Kim even brought their two sons.

"appa! why aren't you doing work? and you don't usually bring me whenever you talk to your investors." i whispered but everybody heard what i said.

"it's because you and juns---" my appa was cut off by Mrs. Kim.

"Mr. Song, let me them instead." Mrs. Kim said as she held my hands and also Junsu's...

i was quite confused of what is happening... *what do you really want to say?*

END OF POV

JUNSU'S POV

*what's happening?* i asked myself.

"_______-ah...we're not here for work." my uhmma said as she looked at _______.

"ah uhmma! just get us straight!" i commanded. "Junsu hyung!" Hyungjoon tapped my back. "ah wae gurae?" i whispered.

"junsu-ssi, _______-ssi...it's time to let you know that your each others property now...meaning Junsu is your fiancée..." uhmma rubbed _______ hands. "and..._______ is your fiancée..." uhmma continued as she lokked at me.

"MWWOOOO??!?" _______ and i shouted curiously and looked at eachother.

"AISSHH!" i said and went to the bathroom. "Juns---" uhmma didn't finish what she said cause appa interrupted. "let him..."

i run off to the restroom and let out all the anger inside of me. *mwoya?!* i told my self. "AISSHHH!!!??!" i punched the wall.

END OF POV

HYUNGJOON'S POV

"appa! why didn't you tell me earlier?!" _______ asked angrily but didn't let us notice, but i noticed that she was so angry.

"i'm sorry, but they agreed to it." _______'s appa apologized.

"appa!! why didn't you tell me!!?" _______ said w/ a teary eyes. she walked outside the restaurant to relax herself.

"uhmma...i told you. it wasn't a good idea...and have you ever think of her feelings? did you ever think that she's already ready? tsk tsk tsk..." i said coolly and followed _______ out.

as _______ was walking at the hallway and reached the door. i pulled her hair.

"yah! gwaenchanhayo?" i asked her.

"tsk! ANIEYO!!! jeongmal..." _______ answered and shouted at him. i saw her tears falling down from her cheeks. she rushed out and i followed her. "aigoo~" i said as i scratch my head.

END OF POV

NO ONES POV

you sat down at the chair outside and looked at the sky, luckily the restaurant is expensive so there's no people outside, you let your tears out and didn't help but to cry.

"yah... what's your name again?" Hyungjoon sat down at the chair across to you.

"Song _______!" you answered.

"ah... _______-ah! i'm really sorry, i apologize in behalf of my parents and my hyung. who knows that your not yet ready, but i know you really aren't...you're not ready and don't want to have a fiancée yet~ jeongmal mianhamnida!" Hyungjoon said as he tapped my hands to comfort me and lend me his handkerchief.

"thanks *sniff*...you're so kind. i hope your hyung will be kind too." you said and wiped your dried tears.

"aigoo...i hope you're alright now...i'm really sorry, i really want to help but i don't know how to force my parents to back out w/ your engagement...you know i'm a little idiot..." Hyungjoon smiled.

"ah...it's fine don't force your parents. i'll go to the engagement because if i don't agree w/ my appa, in the end i'm the one who'll be happy and not appa. i want him to be happy so i'll go."you explained to him and let out a sigh.

"then...you're the one who'll be hurt idiot...are you sure w/ your decision? hah? _______-ah?" Hyungjoon asked you.

"ne...i'm sure w/ it...don't worry...i hope i'll not be that hurt." you said and gave him a weak smile.

"don't worry~ i'll help you not to be hurt..." Hyungjoon smiled.

"kamsahamnida..." you thanked and bowed at him.

"let's go back now...i know they're waiting for us and they're worried." Hyungjoon told me and went back inside.

JUNSU'S POV

i went out from the restroom and when i stepped out, the image of _______ and Hyungjoon caught my eye. from the very point that i saw them i quickly hid behind the statue beside the rest room, near our table that i  could hear the parent's conversations.

"_______-ah...mianhamnida..." i heard _______ appa apologizing to her.

"_______-ssi...we're really very sorry...we didn't know that this'll be your response." my appa said.

"it's fine...i agree to be his fiancée." _______ said.

*what are you saying there?!!?* i shouted in my mind as i slightly punched the wall.

"JEONGMAL?!?" my uhmma and appa even ______ appa was shocked.

"ne." _______ answered

" you _______! how could you agree w/ that???!!" i whispered angrily. i calmed myself and headed to them.

"hey where have you been?" Hyungjoon whispered at Junsu as he nudged him.

'C.R' Junsu mouthed Hyungjoon. "ah..." Hyungjoon said and nodded.

After an hour they departed w/ eachother and say their bye-byes.

END OF POV

YOUR POV

we went in the car and waved to the Kims. i saw Junsu w/ a lifeless expression. *mianhae Junsu-ssi...i'm doing this because of my appa.* i told myself.

"_______-ah..." my appa nudged me.

"oh...wae?" i asked.

"thanks for agreeing." my appa said as he held my hands.

"appa...i'm doing this for you...i want you to be happy." i said and held his hands too. *even if it hurts me.* i thought to myself.

END OF POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n: OMO!! Chapter 2 is done~ this chapter is kinda long! hahah~ chapter 1 is kind of short but ok~ whatever! 

comments please~ i'd like to know all of what you think about this story! hahah! kamsahamnida!wink