He's mean to her. She's tries to be mean to him.
They've never been friends. Never will be friends.
But what if the story changes with the little secret, that she likes him? A lot, too. Ever since they met in 8th grade, she's only had eyes for him.
But he doesn't like her, niether in a crush way nor a friend way. So it's not like she can make subtle hints to him to show that she likes him.
But one day, she can't take it anymore. She needs to talk about this little love "tiny crush" of hers.
But she can't tell anyone. It's just going to make life a living torture device. Why? Because most of her friends like him, too. But in their minds, she hates him.
So she gets a notebook. A regular composition notebook. But don't judge a book by it's cover, no.
This notebook is no regualr notebook. She writes all her fluffy and cheesy dreams, fantasies and drabbles that she wishes for about them. She brings it everywhere she goes.
But what if one day out of the blue, the boy she likes finds the notebook?
- Oh Sera: You
- Kim Jongin (Kai): The boy you have a mild crush on
- Kim Suho: Your best friend, one of Kai's best friends
- Oh Sehun: Your twin brother, one of Kai's best friends
- Do Kyungsoo: One of Kai's friend, you learn to become friends with him
- Park Chanyeol: Another one of Kai's friends (minor role)
- Byun Baekhyun: Another one of Kai's friends (minor role)