Chapter Two

The Scribbles in her Journal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Another reason why I hate Kim Jongin- or Kai, or whatever he calls himself.

He acts so cold to me, he could try to be a little nicer.." You scowled to yourself, and wrote your thoughts about Jongin in your secret notebook.

"Sera! Sehun!" You heard your mom call you guys from downstairs.

You heard footsteps walking closer to your room, from the hallway to you bedrooms and couldn't distinguish whether they were your mom's or Sehun's footsteps. You quickly shut your notebook and shoved it under your pillow, but your pen had rolled off your bed and onto to the floor.

"Sera!" Mom called for us!" You heard Sehun barge into your room

"So it was my annoying twin." You chuckled without making any noise. "If I pretend to sleep, he probably won't bother me!" You hopefully thought to yourself.

"Sera?" You heard him ask into the dark room.

"Stay quiet and still." You thought to yourself.

"Dang, she's already asleep?" Sehun said out loud. "Ow, what did I step on?" You heard him express pain.

You wondered what exactly he stepped on, you always kept your room clean and spotless.

"Oh, it's just this. Hm. Whatever." You heard Sehun say and you could basically hear him shrugging through his voice.

Seconds later, you heard your door close again, and got out of your bed.

"What did he step on?" You spoke out loud to yourself. There was nothing there.

You looked at the clock. It was 10:22 AM. 

"I should probably go to sleep early today, since my family already thinks I'm sleeping anyways." You smiled to yourself, before grabbing the covers and pulling them over your head.

- - - - -

You woke up to an extremely annoying ringing. "Stupid alarm." Your nose crinkled in distaste.

"Ah. What's the time?" You grumbled to yourself. "6:57 AM" Your alarm clock read.

"Wait a second? Doesn't school start at 7 o'clock?" You asked yourself. "I've got time." You reassured yourself.

Then your eyes widened in realization. "Oh my gosh!! No, I don't!!!!" You scrambled out of bed and ran to the bathroom to wash up.

"This isn't happening, oh my gosh." You struggled to get ready fast enough. You glimpsed at the clock again. "7:04 AM."

"Crap." You bounced on one foot, trying to shove your foot into a sock.

"Mom! Sehun! Did you guys leave already?" You shouted through the hall. 

"What the heck." You heard Sehun grumble. He tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter