Beach

Bodyguard

Through the lack of sleep you had in the evening by coming home late, you wanted to sleep in the day. There was nothing else to do so it was fine. You thought..

You woke up to someone who was jumping up and down on your bed. You tried to ignore it until you were almost crushed by two feets.

"Yah!!!" you screamed "I'm tyring to sleep here!!"

"Oh come on get up. It's almost noon" a jumping Sarah answered

" Noo go away I'm tired.." and getting pissed you thought...

"Oh come on don't be a puss and get up." Sarah answered still jumping.

Already sensing that your sleeptime was over but beeing to stubborn to get up you just laid there trying to look as tired as possible.

"Get up! We want to go to the beach!"

"Nice. Have fun!" You turned your head away fom Sarah and closed you eyes again, hoping that she would give up.

"NOOOOO! You're coming with us!"

"why should I? I'm tired!"

Sarah got a cheeky smile on her face and answered  

"Well it's perfect weather for some surfing"

You opened your eyes but not tuning around. Sarah new she had you. You loved surfing since she trained you. You enjoyed the feeling of the board and the water under your feet.
Just then you felt the weight on your bed disapearing.

"You're coming?" Sarah asked almost out of the room

"YAH! wait give me 30 minutes!" you jumpend out of your bed just to be hit by a bag.

"You have 5! All stuff you need is in the bag you just need to change. Kim and I will be waiting in the car. Remember 5 Minutes, if you take longer than that we will be going without you."





After 4 minutes you sat in the car, cleaned up and changed in some beachwear. You were excited, it's been quite some time since ou went to the beach, sure you had a pool in your house but it's defintely not the same.

Arriving at the beach, you three just jumpend out of the car. You driver was lucky enough that you heard him saying that he will be waiting for you.

Kim, Sarah and you look around at the beach, there weren't a lot of people because it was no vacation time.You guys looked around there were just a few student about your age who decieded that beeing on the beach was better than sitting in class. You look a little longer at them than necessray, you thought you knew some of them, but from where? Since there were far away from you guys you couldn't see their faces but you didn't really care anyways.

You turned around just to see that Sarah already left you and was now running like a five year old in the water. Kim sat by your feet on her blanket, chuckling about Sarah behaviour.

" She turn into a child when she sees the sea" Kim said still smiling at Sarah

You watched Sarah going off in the water, running in a deeper area and jumoing head first in. In her last life she was a mermaid you thought, chuckling to yourself.

You just layed down next to Kim and decided to sleep a little longer. You put your headphones on and drivted off in to dreamland really quick.

"I'm going to get a little more sleep. Wake me up if something happens.....

"Sure thing.'' Kim said her had alreday in a book.

You closed your eyes and some point you heard movement next to you and opend one eye a little, seeing Kim walking in the direction of the water and Sarah.

You closed your eyes and went back to sleep.