facing my fears

life as dara

 

dear diary

''today i decided to talk to Minho and try to not make a fool of myself like the other times okay he is coming my way act cool'' ''hey Dara how you doing'' said Minho '' a.. am good thanks'' she said nervously '' cool well um see you later said Minho' .

'' I cant believe today i talk to him and answered well kind of'' (bell rings) '' well its time for me to get to class just look at him his so cute when his not even paying attention to the teacher his so dreamy'' '' Dara, Dara'' yelled the teacher '' wha what happened'' '' you were day dreaming pay attention' '' that's the ever first time i was day dreaming about Minho in class i just cannot help his so cute. Finally class is over lunch time now what's for lunch ugh should have known sloppy Joe OMG  did you see that Minho winked at me he's so hot''.

'' oh my gosh you idiot you spilt your stupid food all over me'' shouted Yuri '' oh my god am so sorry i did not mean it'' '' just go away you freak'' '' (her thoughts) everyone started to staring  at me and pointing laughing i was so embarrassed i rushed into to the bathroom crying my eyes out'' '' hey you didn't have to be so mean to her'' said Minho '' please she is such a loser'' said Yuri ''totally' said CL '' hey um you okay'' said Sooyoung '' yes am fine'' '' she is such a witch''  '' no kidding she's always ruining my  life'' '' hey my name is sooyoung' '' my name is dara you properly know how my life is now'' '' you haven't seen my life i wish i had i have a  better one'' said Sooyoung '' same well see you soon'' said dara '' okay see you.''

'' that was the so embarrassing i don't know how am going to go somewhere with no one laughing at me''. Dara did not know what to do as she stormed into her next lesson (in her thoughts) '' everyone is just staring at i just want to hide '' hey everyone look its the idiot that spilt her food all over me'' said Yuri as everyone was laughing at dara she ran into the bathroom and starts to cry '' hey dara are you in here'' said sooyoung '' why cant i just have a normal life day after day i get teased and i don't have the stupid nerves to stand up for myself'' '' don't say that your smart and you have every right to stand up to her don't let her get way with it'' said sooyoung''  '' i cant stand up to her i can stand up to anyone am just useless'' said dara '' hey no your not don't let her or anyone get away with it because i know you can do it'' '' thanks that means allot said .

 Dara wiped her tears and went to back into her class '' hey Yuri just because you did one little thing am not gonna let you get a way with it'' ''and who do you think your talking to exactly said Yuri' '' a witch and a  horrible person to meet'' sad dara '' you made a big mistake you thought your life is horrible just wait and see'' said Yuri '' hey i knew you can stand up to her hey didn't it feel good'' yeah it did but i have made a big mistake''.