A Single Diary - Confession

It's All About You

Kyuhyun was walking through their apartment's first floor. He headed to the elevator that was still closed. He waited, and a few minutes later the door opened. He walked while eyes trapped to the floor. He tought he was alone in the elevator, until he heard a muffled squeak beside him.

He tilted his head, and found Sungmin seeing him through nervous eyes. The cute guy blurbed a simple 'morning' and rushed out of the elevator, nearly hemmed in between the doors if it doesn't have human detector.

Kyuhyun, still frowning for that act from his shortter hyung, sighed. He was mumbling something to himself when the third floor's elevator door opened and showe a smirking Kim Heechul off. The magnae poker-faced him for a second, then pulled his lips' side muscle to form a little smile (which we know as a smirk since it doesn't look a bit like a smile). Heechul, being the greatest know-it-all diva, poked Kyuhyun's shoulder.

"Still no improvement?" The Cinderella asked. Kyuhyun sighed again.

"Nah. He's even more avoiding me. Like just now." He said. Heechul sighed too.

"From the beginning, I know he's some kind of a shy person, but I don't think he's this shy. We're sharing togetherness for 5 years, and he has known you for three years. Something smells fishy." Heechul mouthed his opinion.

"Listen hyung, if you don't know it, how the hell am I supposed to know?" Kyuhyun snorted. He's pretty stressed. Since a week ago, Sungmin has been avoiding him for the whole latest week, with no reason. Or at least he didn't know the reason. And exactly a week ago, Sungmin confessed his feelings to him. And now he is the one who avoid Kyuhyun. Isn't this all weird?

"Geez. The hell, Kyu. I was trying to be nice. Well then you lost your luck." The Greatest Heenim got back to his usual snorty attitude. Kyuhyun walked out the elevator, leaving Heechul. He sighed again before unlocking his and Sungmin's room, and throw himself on to his bed. Then he stood up again to lock the door. He needed quietness for a while.

He remembered how adorable Sungmin was when he confessed his feelings.

 

 

Sungmin always writes in his diary before he goes to his dreamland. Kyuhyun knew this habit and was curious about things he wrote in that pink-covered book. He's once asked permission from Sungmin, but he would't let anyone to read his diary other than Ryeowook and Leeteuk. And, he always locks the damn diary in his little cupboard beside the bed. When Kyuhyun asked him why, he just kept quiet and blabbered some random things, before running away.

And finally that time came. It was Super Junior's day-off, they were all exhausted due to very busy schedules arranged yesterday. Kyuhyun went to his room holding a steaming warm ginseng tea made by Ryeowook, just to see Sungmin slept peacefully on his bed, slightly drooling. Kyuhyun just giggle softly seeing that cuteness. Then his eyes caught something under Sungmin's head, used as a pillow.

He came closer, and realized it was Sungmin's diary. Maybe he fell asleep while writing it. Poor hyung, he must be really tired, thought Kyuhyun.

He carefully pulled the book from Sungmin's head pressure, make sure he's not awake. He gasped silently when Sungmin's body rolled to the side, leaving the diary on Kyuhyun's grasp. Sungmin uttered something inaudible, then went back to sleep.

The magnae sighed in relief. He took the diary easily, began to read it with a huge grin plastered on his face. Reading the first entry, he still kept grinning.

Reading the fourth entry, his mouth slightly gaped.

"Those eyes are really pretty. The way they stare at mine makes me feel like flying... I know this sounds so cheesy, but it's true :( I can't help but stop seeing that person again. When that preson looks at me, looks like as if those eyes can scan me wholely."

Kyuhyun frowned. Who is this person? Sungmin didn't reveal the gender clues. The gamer kept flipping the pages. It was all written about that person from the fourth entry. Some of the entry tells Super Junior's activities, but there's always mentions of 'that person'.

His heart ached a bit. Not that he's not happy his hyung got a crush, but something just... felt not right, if Sungmin stood beside other person. Happy in that person's embrace. Oh, how Kyuhyun wanted to be that person.

He opened the last entry, noticed a large writing under the page. So, Sungmin actually had finised his writing. Kyuhyun frowned even more while reading those large words with pink .

"IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU, IT'S REALLY ALL ABOUT YOU--"

Kyuhyun surprised when a pair of hands suddenly pulled the diary off his hands. He haven't read the continuation of the sentence! Kyuhyun, still frowned, looked at his hyung with a questioning look. Sungmin just replied with a glare, got ready to burst out.

"You! Why did you red my diary?!" Kyuhyun was not surprised. He opened his mouth to say something, but Sungmin cut him off.

"Don't you know privacy-thingy?! Hankyung and Heechul-hyung said to me that everyone has a privacy, and theirs is not to enter their room at Saturday night! Even if I heard something suspicious, I didn't enter their room! You meanie!"Sungmin yelled innocently. Kyuhyun held his laughter. How manipulative Heechul is. Or how innocent Sungmin is? Sungmin noticed Kyuhyun's chuckle, and shouted at him again, "Yah! Don't you dare laughing, Cho Kyuhyun!"

"Well then, hyung," the amused Kyuhyun grinned and pointed at Sungmin's diary, "so, who's 'that person' in there?"

Sungmin froze. He stopped muttering words under his breath and looked everywhere but Kyuhyun. A little tint of pink was visible on his cheek, "you already knew and you still asking?"

Kyuhyun got even more amused by the fact that Sungmin thought he had already finised reading all entries. He smirked, acted that he really did.

"I want to hear it straight from your mouth, hyung." He teased.

Sungmin bit his lower lip and shouted again, "no way! Why must I?" Sungmin insisted in his 'no'. Kyuhyun got closer to him and whispered into his ear, "I'll give you a reward." Then he moved back, sat with a big wolfish grin on his face. Pretending to be innocent.

Sungmin blushed hard, covering his face with the little pink book, then mumbled.

"It's all about you, it's really and always about you, Cho Kyuhyun..."

Kyuhyun gaped, his big eyes went bigger. Sungmin saw the expression, and quickly climbed on the bed and pulled a blanket to cover his whole body. Very embarassed indeed.

The magnae stayed silent for a while, then smiled and also crawling into the blanket. Sungmin surprised ang quickly went out of the white sheets. Kyuhyun grinned, the aegyo master didn't see it because he already backed the asused and happy magnae.

"You have heard it!" Sungmin, with all force he got, threw a pillow on Kyuhyun face, "now I don't have any secrets. You just go dump me... I know it's weird. We're both male, I don't know, I couldn't help it, I really--"

He was cut off by a sudden wrapping of slender arms around his waist. "I like you too, Sungmin-hyung," he said freely, kissed Sungmin's cheek from behind, "all of these times, it always been you."

It was Sungmin's turn to keep silent. A heat crawling up on his eyes and tears dwelled ang trailed down his cheeks. Kyuhyun wiped the tears with his long fingers, then stood up.

He looked back before went out with his now-cold ginseng tea, smirked, and said, "you wait for your present, Sungmin-hyung." Then he left with light chuckles, leaving Sungmin with a more reddening face.

 

 

Kyuhyun realized. He knew the reason why Sungmin avoided him.