One.

Waiting to Exhale

Taemin's POV :

My eyes fluttered open when I felt the sun hitting my skin. But I was tired so I decided to cover up my face using my blanket. However,that didn't help with all Key's yelling at me that I'll be late for school.

I struggled 'till I got up from my bed and rushed to the restroom to wash up. After doing what everyone does in the morning, I went down stairs for breakfast. Key hyung and Jonghyun were talking as well as Onew hyung trying to interrupt them to tease them but, obviously, it didn't work. I stood up after having breakfast with them and put my shoes on. 

"Bye,hyungs," I almost shouted. "Taeminnie,you haven't eaten well," Key hyung said with a hint of concern. "That's alright. I'm not hungry anyway." I bid goodbye to them then headed out to school.

I plugged my iPod earphones in my ears and walked to school with my hands inside my pockets. Seeing the gates, I put on my mask,which was being emotionless. I made my way through the gates while the girls started pointing at me. 'Like what the hell?' I thought as I entered my class.

I saw a package of gifts and messages on my desk. I pushed them to the side which made them fall on the floor as I rolled my eyes. I buried my face in my arms as I waited for the teacher to come.

"Good morning ,everyone," We stood up and bowed respectfully for him then sat again after greeting him back. 

"We got a new student here,she is foreigner so please treat her well. Please come in,"  He glanced outside and motioned to the girl to come in. As always, I just looked at my books with a bored look plastared on my face.

Sarah's POV :

I entered the new class after Mr. Kim told me to come in.

"Please,introduce yourself," He said witha deep voice.

"Annyeonghasyeo, Sarah imnida. I hope we will get along." I bowed at them. Some students started snickering and girls started gossping which made me feel nervous. Mr. Kim was looking around ,seems like searching for a seat.

"You will sit next to Min Ah. Please raise your hand ,Min Ah." A girl with long black straight hair,slightly big eyes raised her hand.

I made my way next to her and took a seat. It was near the window,perfect. 

Math was really boring,long class that seemed like forever. After a while,finally the bell rang. 

'I'm hungry.' I thought and went where everyone was going,it'd be the cafateria,right? 

After taking my tray of food,I tried looking around to sit with someone,suddenly,I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Min Ah. "Would you like to join me?" She asked with a warm smile. "Sure," I soon found her linking her arm with mine like what friends do. I smiled at the fact and walked with her. She took me to the garden. I let the breeze hit my face and inhaled fresh air.

We were eating and getting to know each other when I spotted someone leaning on a tree. 'Hmm.. Weird,' I thought.

"Hey Min Ah,who is that?" I pointed at him. She gasped,"You don't know him?" She din't let me answer when she suddenly started talking.

"Taemin is his name. He is the coldes boy here yet he is so popular,every girl is swooning over him. Not to mention that he is good looking. He doesn't even smile,I don't know what happened to him to make him like that but everybody got used to his attitude-" I cut her off by standing. "Can I talk to him?" 

"What why,you can't do that,you will cry after," She said with concern. "Don't worry,I don't cry easily.." I didn't let her talk and went straightly to him. I crouched down and looked at him. "Hey," I said.

"What do you want," He said without even opening his eyes with cold tone. "I just wanted to say hi. Anyway,I'm Sarah." I introduced myself for the second time on the day. "Okay," Was all he said. 'Huh? Did he even heard what I've just said?' I thought confusedly. I just sat in front f him and stayed still. "So,what are you doing here?" I wanted to get a longer answer,maybe?

"Shut up,will you?" This time,he opening his eyes,looking at me with emotionless eyes. I was taken aback with his sudden sentence,mean one. I gulped and shutted up my mouth,obidiently. 

Taemin's POV :

'Aish,this girl is really annoying. Why won't she just leave me alone in peace?!' I was angry inside my head but I can't give a hint of that. I closed my eyes hoping the break would end any minute now. And God listened to me when the bell rang. I stood up and went to class,seemed like the girl was stunned by my suddent action. Next class was English,which I fail at it.

I was obviously sleeping on the desk but somene hit me. There was a voice that speaks really fluently. I shot my head up to see her,and there was the new girl speaking. Hm,she is even better than Key hyung.

"Taemin-ssi,would you like to re-read what Sarah-ssi just read?" The teacher asked. "No," I,then, continued my sleep. I heard him sigh before choosing other students to read.

C'mon Taemin,you can make it. Just one more class and school will finish. I didn't get out of class. In fact,I stayed sleeping,more like day dreaming to relax for bit and have peace since no one was here. Out of sudden, there was this new girl,'Uh.. What was her name? Why do I even care.' 

"Taemin-ssi,can I borrow a book from you,since you are the only one in class here ..." I just noticed that her Korean accent was broken. "No," I replied coldly. "O-Okay.." I regeret being like that,but I won't change for such a girl.

After the third class,everyone stood out,many walking while the others waiting for cars to pick them up. I was with the ones who gets picked up. The new girl was too I think cause she wasn't moving. Suddenly, a black filthy-like car came by in front of her then she hopped in.

Jonghyun came a picked me after several minutes. "Hey,how was the school day?" He asked still eyeing the road. "Same,excpet for a new girl came and she speaks English better than Key hyung- he will be jealous," He chuckled.

"Had any friends?" That was the question that gets repeated like,every day? "No,hyung. Why do you keep asking this question if you already know the answer,aish," I ruffled my hair in frustration. He sighed,as usual and continued to ride.

After that,I hopped out then took off my shoes before entering. I recieved a tight hug,"H-Hyung,I c-can't breathe," It was Key hyung. He loosened his hug a bit and said,Woah,I missed you already. Now ,go wash up and then we will have lunch." He messed up my hair before going to the kitchen.

"Hey hyungs," I said then went to wash up,they replied with questions but I'll answer them later. 

After having lunch and answering the questions I did my homeowrk. "Okay,hyungs, I'm going out!" I wore my jacket. "Isn't it a bit late,Taemin?" Onew hyung asked.

"It's not that late... Anyway, BYE." I headed out quickly before they hold onto me. I mae my way towards the park near the hous and sat on the swing. My Father used to bring me here. Although I was smiling while remembering,there was a hot liquid running down my cheeks. I started swinging my legs to move. It was my daily routine,to come here and cry as I remember.

However,this time the park wasn't empty,there was girl which seems familiar playing on what seems violin,it moved my feelings. It was sad,she was playing a sad song. She continued for a while as I kept staring at the ground, and there was dry tears on my face.

I looked at her,hoping that she will play more,but she just sat and sighed. She still haven't noticed me. That's a good sign. I tried to smile but it dropped when I saw someone.

It was Him.

Suddenly,everything was rushing in my head,with thoughts as more tears fell down. My breathe seemed t stop. I clutched onto my heart and ran back home. I opened the home door and slammed it after I got inside.

"Taeminnie,what's wrong?" "Taemin,why are you crying?" "Taemin,answer us." "Taemin,what happened?" They looked at me with worried looks. I just shut the door after I got inside my room. I leaned on the wall and slided down. Hugging my knees near my chest as I buried my face in my knees. No no it can't be Him.

I'm not ready. Please,no. There was banging on the door and they kept shouting at me to open up the door for them. I haven't noticed that I fell asleep from too much crying.

No One's POV :

Taemin woke up in the morning with puffy bloodshot eyes as he found himslef laid on bed. 'When have I came here,' He thught. "Taemin,yu're awake," It was Minho hyung who talked. "What had happened yesterday? Are you alright?" He can feel he was worried. "Yes I'm fine,sorry for making a scene." He got up and felt pain rush through his back. Minho hyung held his wrist and made Taemin face him,"I know you're lying. Why are you keeping it?" His eyes were serious.

"I'll be late for school," Taemin half smiled and pulled my hand from his grip. Taemin heard him sigh. He washed up and slung my bag on my shoulder. "Bye." 

"Taemin,where do you think you're going without breakfast?" Key hyung,sigh. "I'll eat there,I'm a big boy now," Taemin put on my shoes and walked out without another glance at him. "Why now?" He mumbled mostly to himslef as he got to class. Girls were giving him a worried looks as Taemin covered his face by looking down with his long hair almost all on his face.

He then looked out the window and remembered what had happened yesterday. 'I'll kill you in return of what had happened to my Father. You are done, I'll practice hard-' His thoughts were cut off with the entrance of the teacher.

taemin wasn't paying attention to the class. He was thinking of what he can do and where will he find Him. Memories flashing,but.. Then what Taemin saw was just blackness. He heard peple chattering and talking with hint of scared tone there. 'What is happening?' Was the last thing he thought.

Sarah was staring at him,every minute and so,but suddenly,she saw him fall on the desk,not moving,completely. "Sir," She raised my hand as the teacher looked at her. "Yes, Miss Sarah?" 

"Sir,what happened to Taemin?" At the point where she called his name,everyone turned their heads toward him with widened eyes. The teacher glanced at him before heading to him. "Taemin-ssi," The teacher started patting Taemin's cheeks but he didn't give any action. He called two boys to help Taemin to get to the nurse's office.

The class continued but Sarah was thinking of Taemin and what had happened to him. Maybe everyone is thinking like her right now.

After the bell rang,she saw the girls running like crazy in one direction,but it wasn't the cafateria way. However, she ran to her best friend, Min Ah.

"Hey ,Min Ah,what happened there??" She asked Min Ah. "I don't actually know since Taemin has a tough personality and it is the first time I see him faints." Min Ah shrugged her shoulders while looking at me. "Let's go eat anyway," Sarah linked her arms with Min Ah and walked to the cafateria while thinking of him. After a while,she just brushed away the thoughts and chatted with her friend.

___________________________

Okay.. I think it is short and really boring but at least I tried ,right?

And not to mention,my fingers are hurting uhh~ But complaining won't do anything :P Anyways,hope you enjoyed. And,do you like Taemin's personality?:l don't answer that :P 

Please subscribe and comment.

-Love,whitesmile