Their Stories

Bunnies' Love Stories

Hey guys I'm back !! But I'm afraid that this one is not as good as the previous one !!! If  it's true then I'm really sorry !! But still I hope you guys enjoy this !! XD     

                                      tumblr_m16jaxbahl1r9lobso2_500.gif          

                 Here we go again, a normal day for six TS boys who will make their comeback on April. B.A.P does their usual activities like practice and more practice. After their successful debut, they promised to work harder for their comeback this time. They even dyed their hair into different color and more like they just added the new color. Guess what, it's yellow.

                   Who's idea is this ?? Well it was Youngjae's to be truth. He suggested it and he won the game battle with their leader Bang in the final round (just the rock,paper,scissor game) who wanted to go with brown. So, they got no choice but to go with Youngjae's color. Back to the topic, now they're separately practicing. Jongup and Joonhong and the dance studio, Yongguk and Himchan at Yongguk's studio and Youngjae with Daehyun at the other studio.

 
            Daehyun and Youngjae are practicing for their new comeback song together since both of them are the lead vocals. They've been there for more than an hour just to go through the whole song, not including fixing their tone and other stuff yet. "Youngjae ahh, this part you must be careful," Daehyun point at one line which Youngjae should sings at higher pitch. "Hyung ... can't you just take this line ?? It's hard for me," He pouts.
 
            "No, Yongguk hyung is gonna kill me if I did that. Now try it so that I can fix anything that goes wrong," He smile and Youngjae gulp. It's not like he never see Daehyun's smile before but, he couldn't help but ending up blushing. Yeap, he admits he likes Daehyun so much but he just scared if Daehyun is not like him so, he decided just to stay quiet. Sometimes, he got jealous over the maknae couple. Because according to Jongup, Joonhong confessed three weeks after they met and they started dating since then.
 
             "Yah Yoo Youngjae !! Are you listening to me or not ??" Daehyun snaps his fingers and Youngjae blushed harder. He realized he had been staring at his hyung too long so he focus back on the lyrics. "Sorry ... well yeah. I'll try it now," He stand up and walks into the recording room in front of them. Daehyun starts the music as soon as he get the signal 'ok' from Youngjae. When Youngjae reach that part (the one Daehyun mentioned before), his voice cracked and he stopped.
 
             "Aishhh ... what is wrong with my voice," He tried to go again but end up cracking his voice .. again. "Youngjae ahh you ok ??" Daehyun looks concern and went into the recording room. "Yahh .. what happened to your voice kid," He said as soon as he close the door behind him. "I don't know hyung. Woahh .... what are you doing inside here ??!!" Youngjae was surprised when he realized both of them are alone in that room. "Checking on you of course. Here .... drink some water and let's go get some rest," He passed the water bottle and walked out giggling.
 
              "Weirdo ..." He drinks his water and walked out from the room after Daehyun. "Hyung ... I told you to take that part," Youngjae sit on the couch with his hyung and sigh. "No ... and I said it again ... no. You know Yongguk hyung ..." "Yea yea he will kill you. I knew it," Daehyun laugh and he hug his dongsaeng. "We can fix it ok ?? I'll help you Youngjae ahh," Youngjae blushed. His face is so close with his crush right now so he decided to look at other direction.
 
               "Are you avoiding me Yoo Youngjae ??" Daehyun use one of his finger and pull Youngjae's face closer to him which make Youngjae let out a gasp. "Huhhh ?? No .. I .. don't," He break the hug and was about to walk away when Daehyun grab his wrist and pull him onto his lap. "H .. hyung .." Youngjae's face was about to explode when Daehyun wraps his arms around him so that Youngjae won't run away. He smile again when he saw the younger let his annoyed face shows.
 
                "Hyung ... what .. is wrong with you .." Youngjae put in all his effort to escape but Daehyun just tightens his arms around his dongsaeng. Finally, Youngjae gives up and stay still, letting the older boy to speak again. "There .. good boy .. now listen Yoo Youngjae," but before he could continue again, Youngjae blurts out. "Stop calling my full name hyung ... seriously," He pout and Daehyun chuckles. "Why you keep blushing when you're around me ?? Especially when we're this ... close," He leans closer and Youngjae can't even move his head to back away.
 
               "I .. em .... uhhh ...," "Come on Youngjae think THINK !!!" "I'm waiting ..." Daehyun smirk and somehow that made Youngjae more struggle to find an excuse. "Tell him !!! But then .... what's gonna happen ??!! 50% he'll hate me and the other 50% he'll just ... what ?? Become my lover ?? Hahaha ... Kill me ?? Probably ... arghhhh !!!" Youngjae's brain almost explode just by thinking the possibilities that might come if he confess ... NOW. " Youngjae ahh ... you ok ??" Daehyun blinks a few times and that's it. Youngjae felt he had enough already so he end up kissing the older guy.
 
               To his surprise, Daehyun reply the kiss happily. The kiss went on until they have to pull away for some air. Youngjae feels his voice already left him because he couldn't say a single word when Daehyun smirk after their kiss. "So .... that's why .... since when Youngjae ?? Tell me," He leans closer to the younger kid to see more clearly the red beautiful face. "Since ... the first time ... I see you," Yougjae wanted to slap himself and jump down from the highest floor of TS building after he heard those words of him. Daehyun slowly caressed his cheeks and sigh.
 
               "You know .. you should do this earlier Youngjae ahh. Geez .." He chuckles. "Hyung .... I'm just scared ..." He lower his head. "Well, let just forget about that ok ??" Daehyun see his dongsaeng nod happily. "Yoo Youngjae .... want to be mine ??" Daehyun's question made Youngjae even happier until he nods and smile at the older. "Thanks. I love you Youngjae," He hug the latter and Youngjae hug him back "I love you too hyung,". After they broke their hug, Daehyun kissed his new lover again like there's no tomorrow and he didn't plan to go just for a kiss.
 
 
Outside of Studio Room :
 
                                 tumblr_m1xjqnNJBs1qaeebuo1_500.gif                                  
 
                     Without the knowing of the Daejae couple inside, there are two souls are secretly listening to their conversation and smiling. The maknaes nod at each other and walk off from the scene after they heard Youngjae's moan was coming out from the room. "Hyung ... they're no fun," Joonhong laugh when they already far away from the room. "Yahhh why did you say that ?? They're cute," This time Jongup's time to laugh. "They took so long just to confess," Joonhong shakes his head as disapproval. "We shouldn't bother what they do actually. Let's go back to practice," He grabs the maknae's hand but then Joonhong thought of something.
 
              "Hyung !! I need to see Yongguk hyung for a while. He still didn't return my headphone," He pout and Jongup sigh. "Fine ... let's go fine him at his studio," and so, they walk together to Yongguk's studio. "Hyung," Joonhong stares at Jongup as they walk. "Hmmm .." "You think Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung are dating ??" Jongup stop and he looks confused. "I don't know. I didn't have the courage to ask such thing to any of them," He  scratches the back of his head. "Then let's go ask Yongguk hyung now !!" Joonghong pull Jongup with him and they began running to the studio room.
 
              "But ... Joonhong .. are .. you sure ??" Joonhong just shush him and they keep on running. Now, they're in front of Yongguk's studio room but when Joonhong was about to touch the door knob, they froze. "Yongguk ahh ... arghh," They knew who's voice is that and it's no other than their ulzzang hyung and "Channie ..." Yongguk's panting and groans can also be heard by the boys. Slowly ... they backed away from the door and walk away from the place.
 
               "I guess ... we don't have to ask huhhh," Jongup finally speaks when they're in the dance studio room. "Yeahh ... but seriously !!! Why are the hyungs are at it right now !!!" Joonhong explode and that made Jongup laugh. "Come on Joonhong ... just leave them alone ... now we need to .. yahh !!!" Jongup found himself being push on the mirrored wall by the maknae. "Hyung ~ ~ I want you too," Joonhong captured Jongup's lips and wraps his arms around his hyung.
 
               "Emmm ... Joonie ... we're .. practicing .. arghh" He groan when Joonghong bite his collarbone kiss his neck. "Don't tell me you don't want this hyung ~ ~" He whispered to Jongup's ear and went back to kiss his hyung. "Hyung ~ ~," Jongup see the maknae pout after they parted away and he smile. "Well well our Joonie is now," He chuckles and that makes Joonhong more upset. "Hyung !!" He hits Jongup with his hand but then the older guy held his waist and kiss him. "As you wish .." He whispered and Joohong smirk.
 
 
Inside Yongguk's Studio :
 
                                tumblr_m1nfhsnqtu1qfahtgo2_500.gif                                                                      
         
           "Himchan ahh ... you're good ??" Yongguk push away strands of hair on Himchan's hair. "I'm fine ... don't worry Yongguk ahh," He smile. They just finished their stuff and after that someone get so erted (refer to our Bang) and started it. "Get some rest Channie .. I'm gonna continue with my work," Yongguk flash his killer smile and Himchan just nod because he was to tired to speak. They get dressed and Yongguk put on a blanket on top of the tired Himchan after placing him on the couch. 
 
          "Yongguk ahh ..." Himchan called. "Yes ??? You need anything ??" Yongguk sit on the space that Himchan left for him. "No .. just want to say .. I love you," This time Himchan flash his killer smile and Yongguk can't help himself but to kiss him. "I love you too. Now get some rest," He was about to get up when Himchan grab his shirt. "Don't work too hard. You'll get sick and I want you to have some rest too," Himchan is worried because this lately, their leader had been busy for their comeback.
 
            Yongguk stayed silent. He knew Himchan had been worried sick for him and he ignored all of his nags. "I told you not to worry about me Channie," He slowly caressed the younger's cheek. Himchan just sigh "I'm just scared if you got sick Yongguk ahh," He pout and Yongguk gives his a peck on his lips. "I know how to take of myself and I told you I'm gonna be alright,". Himchan knew the older doesn't want to talk about this anymore but "Promise me you'll get some rest after you finish for today,". His voice is full of concern and that leaves Yongguk with no choice.
 
          "I promise I'll get that later Himchan ahh. Now sleep," Himchan finally gives up because he was too tired to argue with his lover. Plus he knew it's hard for him to win anyway so he close his eyes and fall asleep a few seconds later. Yongguk who noticed Himchan already fell asleep walks away to his workplace and continue his work. He giggles when he heard Himchan's soft snores and found it cute. "Now ... let's get back to work ..." He sigh and grabs the papers that are messing up his table.
 
 
 
So ... how was it ?? Sorry for the short BangHim moment :( I know it's not really good actualy and again I'm so sorry for that. Please don't kill me TT.TT Thanks for subcribing and reading. Leave something down here ok ?? Like comments or anything you wanted to say. Request ?? Well ... I'll think about it XP