You're BSing Me Right Now

Returning the Favor...

   You walked towards your house feeling guilty.. Did I do anything to him?

   

   As usual, the house was dark and smelled like nothing at all. Your parents including Donghae's were also going to different countries for their business. Both of you insisted on going with them, but they didn't want you to miss school. Whatever!~ Them being away made you and Donghae closer than ever. But this time it was different.. You needed them. You didn't know what to about Donghae. You dropped your bag in your room and grabbed a towel. You needed to wash your guilt away.

 

Donghae seemed really weird today... All we did was talk about the photography class with Hyuk... Does Hae have a grudge against him? Did they have a fight? Does Hae only want us two to join? Not including Eunhyuk? Your showertime made you feel even worse. This is what I get for caring about him...

 

    You got dressed and started studying for a chem test that your dumb teacher was giving you, even though he just gave one last week.. Until your phone made a beeping sound. Your stomach turned. You hoped it was Donghae as you checked the screen.

 

*BEEP*

One Text From:

Hyukkie 

'________! Are u joining the photography class?'

 

   Your face fell when you didn't see Donghae's name... You weren't in the mood to text Mr. Lee Hyukjae back at the moment. You looked outside your window and checked Donghae's room. His light was on. Lee Donghae, you better text me right now... And is if he heard you all the way from your room, your phone lit up.

 

*BEEP*

One Text From:

Fishy Hae ^^

'Come over... NOW.'

 

   You were glad that he finally texted, but you grimaced when you noticed how bossy he was being. You left your phone on your desk, and was ready to hear Donghae do some explaining. You made your way to house shivering at the harsh wind.

 

*DING DONG* Freaking Donghae. Won't hurry up and answer the door. *DING DONG* If only I knew you were going to take FOREVER I would have worn some sweat pants or something besides these shorts. I'm freezing my buns over here..

   

    You walked back to the sidewalk, and knew Donghae would be  mad once he saw his door broken. But you needed to do this. You weren't going to wait 15 minutes in the cold, while your legs were getting covered by goosebumps. Your heart started beating. Your hands started to sweat, and your body began to heat up.. You were ready to ram his damn door down. 3, 2, 1 RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN! You closed your eyes and didn't dare back down. "YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!~"

 

    "Hmmm?" you heard someone say. "HOLY SH-!"

 

~~~~~

  You opened your eyes, and saw Donghae's face looking at you. He was mad, but sorry at the same time. Your eyes blurred, and went back to focus again. What the hell is happening to me? Did I ram the door down?

 

"Hae... W-What happened?" you said softly.

 

"Your dumb ran towards my door,"  he explained. "But  right when you were about to knock it  down... I had already opened it and you sort of hit your head on the wall over there..."

 

You were too dizzy to insult him back, but you managed to look at the wall you hit. Holy crap. That's a freaking big dent. My head... Did that?!

 

   Donghae went to the kitchen and brought you a Ziploc full of ice. "Here put this on your forehead."

 

"Uhhh.. Thanks..." you groaned in pain as you applied it to the your forehead. Oh screw my life. Tell me there's no bruise. TELL ME THERE'S NO DAMN BRUISE ON MY FOREHEAD.

 

"Don't worry..." he said tapping on your nose. "There's no bruise.. It's just red right now... It'll probably go away later."

 

   You smiled at the fact that Donghae knew what you wanted to hear. You loved that about him. That's why he was your best friend.

 

"UNLESS IT ALL CHA-"

 

What a .. "Hae, don't mess with me right now. I will ram into your stomach during P.E. And trust me.. I'll have no regrets"

 

"Omo sorry..."

 

"Yah!~" you moved the 'ice pack' around your forehead making you tear a bit.

 

"Hey _________..." he started.

 

"Ehh?" you moaned in confusion and pain.

 

"Why the hell were you going to ram into my door??"

 

"I rang your doorbell twice... and stood there in the cold for 15 minutes. AND IM WEARING SHORTS YOU DOUCHE."

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! _________, I told you my doorbell doesn't work! Didn't you get my other text?"

 

What the hell?! Sh- I left my phone on my desk! "Hae your BSing me right now. I heard the doorbell ring. I FREAKING HEARD IT."

 

"You were probably just imagining it. Remember when we were at your house, and your parents called saying they were going to visit.. And they were like 2 hours away?" You nodded. "And then your delusional hears their voices 5 minutes later. Even though, they were still on the freaking plane..."

 

   The memory of this made you and Donghae laugh. He was probably right... you did hear things sometimes.

 

"You want some  ice cream?" he offered standing up heading to the dishwasher to grab 2 bowls and spoons.

 

"You're kidding me right?"

 

   He looked at you in shock, and started to put back the bowls. But stopped when you spoke.

 

"My best friend, Lee Donghae..." you said making Donghae smile. "is offering me ice cream... Donghae, I will slap you right now."

 

"Aigoo~ what did I do??"

 

"Hae, answer me this. Do I ever say no when you ask me if I want ice cream? Think about that Fishboy.." you said smirking.

 

"WAHAHAHA! YOUR FAT ALWAYS SAYS YE-" Donghae started before realizing why you wanted to slap him. "Ohhh... I get you know."

 

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner. I thought by now you would know things that you didn't have to ask me about."

 

"Whatever, princess~"

 

"HEY! Don't call me princess~ you know I hate that!"

 

"PRINCEEEESSSSSSSSSS ______________!!" he teased. "PRIN-" but quickly stopped when you shot him a death stare.

 

"That's right..." you winked.

 

"Cookies and Cream... Rocky Road... Cotton Candy..." Donghae said scanning his freezer. "And don't  worry... I won't ask you which flavor you want."

 

   You giggled at the fact that he already knew what to do... That fish learns fast... You two ate your ice cream talking about things when you  finally remembered. Why am I here?

 

"OMO DONGHAE~YAH. YOU TOLD ME TO COME OVER."

 

"Oh  that's right..." His eyes narrowed. "Uhmmm... Let's talk."

 

----

And that ends there. (: What does he want to tell you?

Okay. End of second chapter. Wasn't that long right? ^^ I'll probably update either tomorrow or later tonight... Please comment below (before you get rammed in the stomach.. lol jk) and THAAAANK YOOOOOU ^^